Pick6
11-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Next friday 730 at Forney.

cowboyandchrist
11-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Kilgore is running away with the game 41 to 0 in the fourth

regaleagle
11-23-2012, 11:47 PM
Kilgore may have lost barely to Gilmer, but they are really good. They will be tested again next week by a quality Gainesville squad. I guess no team has flown so low under the radar this season than Gainesville. This game with Kilgore will tell us just how good they really are....nobody really knows. We all assume they are pretty good....they have won every game they have played. But everyone questions the quality of their schedule....even so far in the playoffs. They just drummed a pretty fair Princeton team. They didn't just win....they dominated them. Very interesting.......right Kilgore???

Aggie98
11-24-2012, 05:02 PM
I don't know what to think about Gainesville. 12-0 is 12-0, but where are their quality wins?

I do know that they had better be a war horse if they plan on taking down this Kilgore team.

waterboy
11-26-2012, 09:24 AM
I don't know what to think about Gainesville. 12-0 is 12-0, but where are their quality wins?

I do know that they had better be a war horse if they plan on taking down this Kilgore team.

I agree. I don't know much about Gainesville, either, but they need to tighten up their chin straps in this one, 'cause the Bulldogs are extremely physical, and their defense is the one of (if not the) best in the state. It should be an interesting matchup.

Pick6
11-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Gainesville has a good mixture of youth and experience. Their skill position players are probably the fastest they've ever had over there, including the 2003-2005 years. They could use some size on both lines and the LB's. Overall they play a great team game and they don't miss very many tackles. With that being said, I do think Kilgore will be to much for them.

buckeyebob
11-26-2012, 12:57 PM
I agree. I don't know much about Gainesville, either, but they need to tighten up their chin straps in this one, 'cause the Bulldogs are extremely physical, and their defense is the one of (if not the) best in the state. It should be an interesting matchup.

1+...