PDA

View Full Version : Stephenville vs Burnet - Highlight Video

Ville-D
11-21-2012, 11:18 AM
2012 season recap & Burnet video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG3NskInRhI

ccmom
11-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Those guys do a good job making the highlight videos.

Ville-D
11-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Those guys do a good job making the highlight videos.

Clifford Jones is good a video/audio editor. Very talented.

Where is the Mookie TKO?

Where is the Mookie TKO?

Ville-D
11-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Where is the Mookie TKO?

I guess he was out of position, or decided to leave it out since #5 went out for a bit...

lv2937
11-21-2012, 03:24 PM
nice film. watch it real close and u will see 3 taunting calls that wasnt called. alot of hands to the face that wasnt called. the better team won no doubt. but if alot of the pentalyswas called i think it would of been a better game.

hollywood
11-21-2012, 04:21 PM
nice film. watch it real close and u will see 3 taunting calls that wasnt called. alot of hands to the face that wasnt called. the better team won no doubt. but if alot of the pentalyswas called i think it would of been a better game.

Lol! I'm sure there weren't any missed calls on Burnet, huh? Lol!

panfan
11-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Lol! I'm sure there weren't any missed calls on Burnet, huh? Lol!

Like most - I couldn't be there to see the game, so I watched the video. Watch at about the 4:10 mark, maybe a bit before through to when the ref holds up his arms signaling touchdown. The S'ville player or ball never broke the plain of the goal line and in fact it was out before he was down. Couldn't see if anyone bothered to fall on it since the ref signalled TD, but clearly was not. Not bashing S-ville to promote Burnet, just noticed it as it was farily obvious. Look for yourself. Congrats to S'ville, and best of luck the rest of playoffs.

Ville-D
11-21-2012, 07:18 PM
Like most - I couldn't be there to see the game, so I watched the video. Watch at about the 4:10 mark, maybe a bit before through to when the ref holds up his arms signaling touchdown. The S'ville player or ball never broke the plain of the goal line and in fact it was out before he was down. Couldn't see if anyone bothered to fall on it since the ref signalled TD, but clearly was not. Not bashing S-ville to promote Burnet, just noticed it as it was farily obvious. Look for yourself. Congrats to S'ville, and best of luck the rest of playoffs.

That was a blown call. Should have been down just a little in front of the goal line. I think we still would have scored in the next 3 plays.

#1 TEXAN
11-22-2012, 03:33 PM

Better game????? This game could have been a lot worse if stephenvile doesn't let up they may still be adding score up.

#1 TEXAN
11-22-2012, 03:33 PM

Better game????? This game could have been a lot worse if stephenvile doesn't let up they may still be adding score up.