PDA

View Full Version : Commerce-Winnsboro

Matthew328
11-26-2001, 08:29 AM
Should be a close one...look for a low scoring hard hitting affair with 2 ground oriented offenses going toe to toe...I like Commerce in this one..but it'll be closer than people think...Commerce by 4

maestro
11-26-2001, 08:38 AM
Thanks for that pick. I have not heard any thing about Winnsboro other than their QB is 6-2 240 and runs very hard. Do you know if this is true?? Any Raider fans let me know what youve got in Winnsboro. Atlanta was supposed to be pretty salty. Good luck Saturday.

netexan
11-26-2001, 10:23 PM
WINNSBORO HAS A VERY GOOD QUARTERBACK. HE REALLY MAKES THE OFFENSE GO... HE DOES NOT THROW THE BALL MUCH BUT IS VERY ACCURATE WHEN HE DOES.. THEIR DEFENSE WAS NOT REAL IMPRESSIVE, BUT ARE SOLID AND DON'T MAKE MISTAKES.. ONLY WEAKNESS MIGHT BE THEIR KICKING GAME.. MISSED EXTRA POINTS WILL HAUNT YOU IN THE BIG GAMES.. OVERALL VERY SOUND TEAM ... WILL GIVE PEOPLE FITS

Big D
11-27-2001, 10:07 PM
Saw the Winnsboro-Atlanta game. The Winnsboro QB is damn good, but he's only 5'7 or 5'8. They were not nearly as talented as Atlanta, but they are obviously a better TEAM. That's the great thing about this game.