PDA

View Full Version : Kingsville (7-4) vs. Ingleside (8-3) - Div. 1 Region 4

99IHSMustang
11-17-2012, 07:02 PM
This game is going to be at Buc Stadium in Corpus Christi on Friday at 7:30. Ingleside scrimmaged Kingsville at the beginning of the season and did very well against them. At that time they weren't using a 2 QB system that they use now. Those 2 QB's are good and can trade snaps without skipping a beat. Does anyone know if Kingsville has size or any speedsters to compliment the QB's?

99IHSMustang
11-17-2012, 07:05 PM
I missed the thread started by SHS. Can this be merged into that one? Thanks

MustangFootball
11-17-2012, 09:56 PM
I like this match up mostly cause I don't have to drive very far, lol
But yeah I think the Mustangs have a real good chance of get past Kingsville as long as they stay focused and don't get caught peeking into the next round...the Brahmas are a good team and have gotten better since Ingleside seen them in the scrimmage to start the season.

99IHSMustang
11-18-2012, 02:57 PM
I like this match up mostly cause I don't have to drive very far, lol
But yeah I think the Mustangs have a real good chance of get past Kingsville as long as they stay focused and don't get caught peeking into the next round...the Brahmas are a good team and have gotten better since Ingleside seen them in the scrimmage to start the season.

I agree.

99IHSMustang
11-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Are there no Kingsville posters out there?

SintonFan
11-18-2012, 06:38 PM
I think Kingsville is gonna be much tougher than CS. :eek:

99IHSMustang
11-18-2012, 07:14 PM
I think Kingsville is gonna be much tougher than CS. :eek:

Are you going to represent for the Kingsville fans? :p I agree that they will be tougher, but if Ingleside plays up to their potential they will win. Kingsville hasn't been to the playoffs in how long? Something like 25 years.

SintonFan
11-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Are you going to represent for the Kingsville fans? :p I agree that they will be tougher, but if Ingleside plays up to their potential they will win. Kingsville hasn't been to the playoffs in how long? Something like 25 years.

Yes but Kingsville is bigger than Portland. And they have the Ranch, too!
Hey, if no one shows up for the Brahmas... I might. ;)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Are you going to represent for the Kingsville fans? :p I agree that they will be tougher, but if Ingleside plays up to their potential they will win. Kingsville hasn't been to the playoffs in how long? Something like 25 years.Since 2011. They gave Edcouch Elsa a decent game last year with John (BAM BAM) Houston having a pretty good game. lost still 24-7 bi district round.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Kingsville dual qb are pretty good runners but the passing i think is questionable. I think Ingleside will have several interceptions in this game.

99IHSMustang
11-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Yes but Kingsville is bigger than Portland. And they have the Ranch, too!
Hey, if no one shows up for the Brahmas... I might. ;)

:eek:

99IHSMustang
11-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Kingsville dual qb are pretty good runners but the passing i think is questionable. I think Ingleside will have several interceptions in this game.

Sounds like if Ingleside is able to contain them on the run we can force them to pass more and get the interceptions.

MUSTANG69
11-18-2012, 08:46 PM
Ingleside's speed will be the difference. Will be a tough game but the Mustangs win.

Epicpirates
11-18-2012, 08:53 PM

Kingsville went to the playoffs last year. THAT was their first ome in many moons. Over 25 years. I graduated from there in '87, and there have been no playoff appearances immediately prior to my HS days, or after. They do have lots of speed.

99IHSMustang
11-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Since 2011. They gave Edcouch Elsa a decent game last year with John (BAM BAM) Houston having a pretty good game. lost still 24-7 bi district round.

Just shows you how much I paid attention to 4a last year.

99IHSMustang
11-18-2012, 08:58 PM
Kingsville went to the playoffs last year. THAT was their first ome in many moons. Over 25 years. I graduated from there in '87, and there have been no playoff appearances immediately prior to my HS days, or after. They do have lots of speed.

I wonder if there are any highlights lying around to see what they look like.

raider red 2000
11-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Don't the king ranch kids go to Santa Gertrudis (kingsville academy)?

SintonFan
11-18-2012, 09:09 PM

Doesn't matter. They
STILL
HAVE
THE
RANCH! :eek: :eek:

raider red 2000
11-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Doesn't matter. They
STILL
HAVE
THE
RANCH! :eek: :eek:

Ok. That's about all that town has.

hollywood
11-18-2012, 09:28 PM
Ok. That's about all that town has.

And the casserole! :thumbsup:

raider red 2000
11-18-2012, 09:42 PM
And the casserole! :thumbsup:

Lol. I do like me some king ranch casserole.

hollywood
11-18-2012, 09:51 PM
Lol. I do like me some king ranch casserole.

Oh man me too! I've been craving it for some reason. Think I'll hint to my dear wife to put that on the list for Thanksgiving next week. Dang skippy.

raider red 2000
11-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Sad to say, but the best king ranch casserole I have ever had was at out stripes convince store. Pretty good eatin.

Epicpirates
11-19-2012, 12:00 AM

They have a choice. Kids in Ricardo also go to Kingsville if they choose. Santa Gertrudis has its own school, Kingsville Academy is another school. Kingsville Academy is a big reason why KHS lost students. When I was still in school, we were 5a along with all CC teams, Alice, Victoria High and Victoria Stroman.. Everyone is shrinking, tho many people think Kingsvilles stay in 3A will be short lived.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-19-2012, 12:08 AM
They have a choice. Kids in Ricardo also go to Kingsville if they choose. Santa Gertrudis has its own school, Kingsville Academy is another school. Kingsville Academy is a big reason why KHS lost students. When I was still in school, we were 5a along with all CC teams, Alice, Victoria High and Victoria Stroman.. Everyone is shrinking, tho many people think Kingsvilles stay in 3A will be short lived.

That's true. I was really surprised that Kingsville had dropped down to 3A. Had no idea they had lost THAT many students to Kingsville Academy.

Epicpirates
11-19-2012, 09:20 AM
That's true. I was really surprised that Kingsville had dropped down to 3A. Had no idea they had lost THAT many students to Kingsville Academy.

Some also went to the newly built high school in Bishop, others to Rivera High School which has a college vocational school program now. I hear many who left for Kingsville academy are switching back for sports reasons...especially softball.

gordo
11-19-2012, 10:11 AM
Kingsville by 3TD's! Kingsville's players are much more athletic, and intelligent than the Ingleside kids.

99IHSMustang
11-19-2012, 10:21 AM
Kingsville by 3TD's! Kingsville's players are much more athletic, and intelligent than the Ingleside kids.

I like the smack talk. We will kindly welcome the Kingsville team to the 3a ranks with an IHS branding and a trip back home to get ready for thump, thump. :taunt:

pancho villa
11-19-2012, 12:01 PM
I think I finally found a place with trashier women than Ingleside!!!

MustangFootball
11-19-2012, 02:01 PM
Ingleside by 3 td's!!!!:2thumbsup

29-3aFAN
11-19-2012, 02:04 PM
Ingleside by 18

pirate4state
11-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Bahahaha

i think i finally found a place with trashier women than ingleside!!!

garza0
11-19-2012, 05:10 PM
Ingleside by 35+ in the 3rd qtr lol King will be lucky to score 2 TD's
Ingleside owned them in the scrim, according to everyone else King has gotten better, but so has Ingleside!

PREPARE TO SEE A BLOWOUT

garza0
11-19-2012, 05:23 PM
King doesnt have a great D, they have given up 291 points lol
while Ingleside has gave up 187 not to mention a chunk of that came from Refugios 62 points lol
but im sure yall see what im trying to say here!
Carrizo Springs RB got blown up twice by #2 Britt, those QBs better keep that chinstrap locked in hard because im sure Britt is still hungry!

Go Big Blue!

MUSTANG69
11-19-2012, 05:47 PM
while Ingleside has gave up 187 not to mention a chunk of that came from Refugios 62 points lol
Carrizo Springs RB got blown up twice by #2 Britt, those QBs better keep that chinstrap locked in hard because im sure Britt is still hungry!

Go Big Blue!

Kingsville may want to put 2 people on Britt. He has been devastating the last 3 or 4 games.

99IHSMustang
11-19-2012, 08:03 PM
Ingleside by 35+ in the 3rd qtr lol King will be lucky to score 2 TD's
Ingleside owned them in the scrim, according to everyone else King has gotten better, but so has Ingleside!

PREPARE TO SEE A BLOWOUT

:eek:

MustangFootball
11-19-2012, 08:43 PM

Go Big Blue!

Yeah Britt is a beast, he has to be the hardest hitting LB that's Ingleside has seen in a long time, he's only a junior and very exciting to watch.

garza0
11-20-2012, 06:39 PM
Yeah Britt is a beast, he has to be the hardest hitting LB that's Ingleside has seen in a long time, he's only a junior and very exciting to watch.

#9 Brown can hit hard too, but he doesnt play much.

garza0
11-20-2012, 06:44 PM
Kingsville may want to put 2 people on Britt. He has been devastating the last 3 or 4 games.
yeah but #11 Mcglaun (not sure if i spelled that right) has been on the prowl too! they are in hot water already if they cant block Britt or #11

MustangFootball
11-20-2012, 08:16 PM
#9 Brown can hit hard too, but he doesnt play much.

Yeah Ryan Brown is an awesome hitter, I notice him last year when he was a junior and every little playing time he got he made the most of it, lots of his hits come on special teams on punting and kickoffs....I never understood why coach Hesseltine don't play him More cause he is a hard hitting safety and make recievers pay over the middle :vrycnfsd: fun player to watch.:1popcorn:

garza0
11-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Yeah Ryan Brown is an awesome hitter, I notice him last year when he was a junior and every little playing time he got he made the most of it, lots of his hits come on special teams on punting and kickoffs....I never understood why coach Hesseltine don't play him More cause he is a hard hitting safety and make recievers pay over the middle :vrycnfsd: fun player to watch.:1popcorn:

yeah, hes fast and he is a hard hitter, but he doesnt read plays as well. but if a DB goes down Brown is usually the 1st person coach Hess throws in to cover for the injured/tired player.
i would personally have him as a OLB. #9, #2, #11 ALL DISTRICT LB's right there lol

Bull Butter
11-20-2012, 11:23 PM
Should be a shootout. Best of luck to the Mustangs & Brahmas

MustangFootball
11-20-2012, 11:24 PM
yeah, hes fast and he is a hard hitter, but he doesnt read plays as well. but if a DB goes down Brown is usually the 1st person coach Hess throws in to cover for the injured/tired player.
i would personally have him as a OLB. #9, #2, #11 ALL DISTRICT LB's right there lol
Yeah I think he was a starter at the beginning of the season, in the Refugio game there were some issues in the secondary out of position, but remember one big hit he put on a reciever in the north endzone. But you're right he would be a good linebacker I think we are stacked at the LB position though, every time one comes out another one goes in just as good, and it allows them to not skip a beat...even when we lost Kyle Hernandez we are still able to stop the run.:nerd:

YTBulldogs
11-21-2012, 12:03 PM
Not close, IS 42-14.

99IHSMustang
11-21-2012, 12:08 PM
Yeah I think he was a starter at the beginning of the season, in the Refugio game there were some issues in the secondary out of position, but remember one big hit he put on a reciever in the north endzone. But you're right he would be a good linebacker I think we are stacked at the LB position though, every time one comes out another one goes in just as good, and it allows them to not skip a beat...even when we lost Kyle Hernandez we are still able to stop the run.:nerd:

From what I undrestand Ingleside is going to be stacked next year with some pretty good jr.s that are sophs this year and played mostly JV.

MUSTANG69
11-21-2012, 12:24 PM
From what I undrestand Ingleside is going to be stacked next year with some pretty good jr.s that are sophs this year and played mostly JV.

Some of those sophs played against Carrizo Springs. I thought they looked pretty darn good. I'm already excited about next year.

garza0
11-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Yeah, Issac Suniga (SOPH) played RE in the 4th and freaking laid out the QB lol it was a awesome hit.
And Jalen Gross is moving back and is also a sophomore, he was the QB for the Freshman team last year, hes playing Varsity football in Ohio right now as a QB
hes pretty fast too, most likely when #15 Barajas graduates Gross will be the QB as a SR for IHS
the future looks bright!

MustangFootball
11-21-2012, 07:33 PM
Issac Suniga is another up-in comer, I thought he would have been a starter this year, but I guess them being stack in that position had something to do with that... I saw that hit he did at the Carrizo springs game it was pretty sweet.... We have a lot of young talent coming up next year we we have a possibility to be even better than this year, but where we are gonna take the big hit is our OL we will be losing a lot of size and expierience and that might just determine our season, we maybe have 2 kid that see any decent minutes 1 starter and one back up, unless we have some big JV linemen we will be small and that might hurt us.
Yeah it will be awesome to have Jalen back next year we really could have used him this year he will definetly be a weapon as a WR or a mobile QB in certain packages, he's very athletic he had moved to Columbus Nebraska and played QB.

SHSBulldog00
11-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Will this game be broadcast?

I know King is building a station to cover sporting events but it won't be up until next year.

Oh yeah I'm taking Ingleside 38-27

garza0
11-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Issac Suniga is another up-in comer, I thought he would have been a starter this year, but I guess them being stack in that position had something to do with that... I saw that hit he did at the Carrizo springs game it was pretty sweet.... We have a lot of young talent coming up next year we we have a possibility to be even better than this year, but where we are gonna take the big hit is our OL we will be losing a lot of size and expierience and that might just determine our season, we maybe have 2 kid that see any decent minutes 1 starter and one back up, unless we have some big JV linemen we will be small and that might hurt us.
Yeah it will be awesome to have Jalen back next year we really could have used him this year he will definetly be a weapon as a WR or a mobile QB in certain packages, he's very athletic he had moved to Columbus Nebraska and played QB.

yeah it was nebraska, my bad. but yeah i thought issac was gonna be on V this year, but he does have a knee problem. that could have been a problem as well

garza0
11-21-2012, 08:05 PM
yeah i see jalen gross being better than Jordan Stone #7

MustangFootball
11-21-2012, 10:36 PM
yeah i see jalen gross being better than Jordan Stone #7

Wow :eek: those are big shoes to fill, Jordon Stone is a 3 year starter who has been solid in the secondary, and now this year really moved to the offensive side of the ball although he did play WR last year a little but mostly on defense. I think Jordan is a good reciever and the offense really rolls when him and Tarrance are involved.

garciap77
11-21-2012, 11:42 PM
Ingleside !!!!

garza0
11-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Wow :eek: those are big shoes to fill, Jordon Stone is a 3 year starter who has been solid in the secondary, and now this year really moved to the offensive side of the ball although he did play WR last year a little but mostly on defense. I think Jordan is a good reciever and the offense really rolls when him and Tarrance are involved.

i think jalen has more raw talent, i coached him in baseball for jr league, he was my 3 hole hitter/catcher, he had a cannon
its kinda like Lebron James, and Kevin Durant theyre both great, its just that LeBron is more athletic
thats the advantage i think jalen has. Athleticism

garza0
11-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Jalen is already a beast, and he hasnt peaked yet. Jordan was good his JR and SR year i just think Jalen is going to be awesome to watch his SR Year

MustangFootball
11-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Jalen is already a beast, and he hasnt peaked yet. Jordan was good his JR and SR year i just think Jalen is going to be awesome to watch his SR Year

Yeah Jalens only a sophomore so we should have him the next 2 years, Really excited about the future of the Mustangs.:cheerl:

MUSTANG69
11-22-2012, 09:25 PM
Yeah Jalens only a sophomore so we should have him the next 2 years, Really excited about the future of the Mustangs.:cheerl:

I had heard Jalen was coming back but wasn't sure. That is great. I think he may be the most athletic kid to play for Ingleside in a long time. Couldn't receive better news.

MustangFootball
11-23-2012, 08:48 AM
I had heard Jalen was coming back but wasn't sure. That is great. I think he may be the most athletic kid to play for Ingleside in a long time. Couldn't receive better news.
Yeah that's the same thing I'm hearing that Jalen is coming back, sure would have been a big part this year...there is also a kid coming up from 8th grade who is crazy good, I think his name is Dillon and he is an awesome player on both sides of the ball, he's a threat to take it to the house every time he touches the ball.

MustangFootball
11-23-2012, 08:50 AM
:1popcorn:It's gameday woohooo!!!!:cheerl:

MUSTANG69
11-23-2012, 10:46 AM
It's time for another Mustang stampede!:evilgrin:

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 11:30 AM
It's game day. Good luck tonight Mustangs.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-23-2012, 12:13 PM
:1popcorn:it's gameday woohooo!!!!:cheerl:

+1 gata!

SintonFan_inAustin
:thumbsup:
It's time for another Mustang stampede!:evilgrin::2thumbsup

SintonFan_inAustin
It's game day. Good luck tonight Mustangs.

:ditto:

SHSBulldog00
11-23-2012, 12:23 PM
From the Kingsville ISD Twitter page

"LAST CALL. HM. King Athletic Department will sell tickets 4 tonight's game - Nov 23, 2012 - til 1:00 PM. Hurry, U don't want 2 miss this game."

MUSTANG69
11-23-2012, 01:09 PM
From the Kingsville ISD Twitter page

"LAST CALL. HM. King Athletic Department will sell tickets 4 tonight's game - Nov 23, 2012 - til 1:00 PM. Hurry, U don't want 2 miss this game."

Just picked my tickets up at the Ingleside admin. office. Walked in and told the lady I needed 118 tickets. I think she had a stroke. Not sure. Then bought 4 tickets.

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 01:10 PM
Just picked my tickets up at the Ingleside admin. office. Walked in and told the lady I needed 118 tickets. I think she had a stroke. Not sure. Then bought 4 tickets.

haha... :fnypost:

SHSBulldog00
11-23-2012, 01:19 PM

Well played!!!! :clap:

MUSTANG69
11-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Well played!!!! :clap:

I just have to make sure I don't sit in front of that lady tonight. The way she said "I will see you at the game tonight" was not reassuring.:ack!:

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 01:25 PM
I just have to make sure I don't sit in front of that lady tonight. The way she said "I will see you at the game tonight" was not reassuring.:ack!:

haha... Oh boy.

MUSTANG69
11-23-2012, 01:29 PM
haha... Oh boy.

You sure you want me to save you a seat?

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 01:35 PM
You sure you want me to save you a seat?

I am a pretty big boy, but I can run rather quickly in the face of death. Afterall, all I have to do is make sure that I outrun you. :)

MUSTANG69
11-23-2012, 02:04 PM
I am a pretty big boy, but I can run rather quickly in the face of death. Afterall, all I have to do is make sure that I outrun you. :)

That won't be hard to do. I guess I'll just suffer the consequences.

MustangFootball
11-23-2012, 02:21 PM
Hoping the weather holds up, Dead Wrong Dale Nelson calls for bad weather but not sure at this point just hoping he lives up to his name.:hairpunk:

MustangFootball
11-23-2012, 02:31 PM
http://www.hudl.com/mp/15028/2012#%239831372-1
Not sure this is gonna work?

SintonFan
11-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Go Mustangs!!!
Represent D30 well! Safe travels everyone!
Hoping for an injury-free game for both teams!
I found a video for your game tonight! weeeeeeeee!

SintonFan
11-23-2012, 06:58 PM
http://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

Look at all the PRETTY HORSES!!!

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 09:44 PM
With 748 left in 1st qtr. ingleside 14 king 0

SintonFan
11-23-2012, 09:45 PM
With 748 left in 1st qtr. ingleside 14 king 0

Nice. It's looking bad for my Pirates. :(

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Ingleside holds kings and they punt

SintonFan
11-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Ingleside holds kings and they punt

:clap:

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Barajas throws 60 yd td pass. With 459 left in 1st. Ingleside 20 kings 0

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Ingleside intercepts pass

FmrPirate14
11-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Go Mustangs!!

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Ingleside goes 3 and out and gets an 70 yard ount to kings 3 yd line

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 10:06 PM
End of 1st: ingleside 20 kings 0. King is getting some good runs amd is down in Ingleside 15

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 10:12 PM
On 3rd and 17 kings hits wr for td. Ingleside 20 Kings 7. 1113 left till half

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Ingleside gets a slew of penalties and has to punt

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Kings in mustang 30

SintonFan
11-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Kings in mustang 30

Go Mustangs!!!

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Kings has 4 and 16 in Ingleside 28. They look to be going for it

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 10:25 PM
They do not convert

SintonFan
11-23-2012, 10:27 PM
They do not convert

Sweet!

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Ingleside driving to Kings 12

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Td Ingleside. They go for 2 and get it. 340 left till half. Ingle 28 Kings 7

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 10:34 PM
Ingleside sloppy kickof and recovers!!!

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Marquis runs in TD. Ingleside 35 Kings 7. 206 left till half

SintonFan
11-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Marquis runs in TD. Ingleside 35 Kings 7. 206 left till half

So when did this game start and where are yall playing? :D

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 10:47 PM
Kingsville driving to Ingleside 8 with 10 seconds left

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Ingleside stops kings running back 2 yards shy of TD. Half: ingleside 35 Kings 7

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 11:02 PM
So when did this game start and where are yall playing? :D

The game started 815. We are playing at Buc. :)

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Ingleside starts the second half receiving the ball

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 11:27 PM
Ingleside driving into Kings 25 yard

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Qb throws 25 yd td. Ingleside 42 Kings 7. 811 left in 3rd.

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Kings driving to Ingle 25

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 11:40 PM
Kingsville QB runs in TD. Ingleside 42 Kingsville 14. 344 left in 3rd

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 11:48 PM
End of 3rd. Ingleside 41 Kings 14

garza0
11-23-2012, 11:51 PM
My prediction before the 4th came true!

99IHSMustang
11-23-2012, 11:55 PM
Marquis runs in another TD. Ingleside 48 Kings 14. 1048 left

99IHSMustang
11-24-2012, 12:00 AM
Ingleside subs in. They hold Kings to 3 and out

99IHSMustang
11-24-2012, 12:03 AM
Ingleside down inside kings 10

99IHSMustang
11-24-2012, 12:09 AM
Ingleside qb throws another TD. 601 left. Ingleside 55 Kings 14

99IHSMustang
11-24-2012, 12:15 AM
Kings scored pretty quickly on subs defense. 456 left. Ingleside 55 Kings 22

99IHSMustang
11-24-2012, 12:26 AM
Final: ingleside 55 Kings 22

garza0
11-24-2012, 12:32 AM
Heard we might play in floresville or Victoria

SintonFan_inAustin
11-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Final: ingleside 55 Kings 22

:cheerl:

WTG Mustangs in representing district 30. Good luck next round and hope its in Victoria.

Gobblerfan
11-24-2012, 01:06 AM
:cheerl:

WTG Mustangs in representing district 30. Good luck next round and hope its in Victoria.

It's was a butt whooping! I was at the game.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-24-2012, 01:12 AM
It's was a butt whooping! I was at the game.did the game start late due to rain?

MustangFootball
11-24-2012, 01:57 AM
did the game start late due to rain?

It sure did it started about 8:20.

MustangFootball
11-24-2012, 01:59 AM
WTG Ingleside!!!! Good game

Football fan
11-24-2012, 02:19 AM
Prepare for an ass whipping next week.

MustangFootball
11-24-2012, 02:28 AM
Prepare for an ass whipping next week.:rolleyes::lies:

Football fan
11-24-2012, 02:35 AM
Want to put money on it?

99IHSMustang
11-24-2012, 03:11 AM
Good Job Mustangs. Receivers made the catches and the QB Barajss was on target most of the night. Marquis had a good game running the ball. Ingleside knows how big of an underdog they will be next week, but I hope to go see a big upset.

garza0
11-24-2012, 04:12 AM
Prepare for an ass whipping next week.

Gotta love Trolls