PDA

View Full Version : Burnet football player memory?

mwisnews
12-09-2003, 05:19 PM
I listened to the internet radio and Coach Shipley said they played this for the memory of Nate Salinas? I know he died, but what happened?

It that's better than having some science teacher kill her husband and her daughter. I was in classes with her daughter in Spanish and my dad worked with the father.

<small>[ December 09, 2003, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: mwisnews ]</small>

GreatBigBurnetFan
12-09-2003, 05:24 PM
Little Nate was a precious 18 month old that died with the flu this week. His father was a former
Burnet athlete and his mother is a teacher, I believe.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

Wildcat81
12-09-2003, 06:07 PM
GreatBigBurnetFan:
Little Nate was a precious 18 month old that died with the flu this week. His father was a former
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanMy heart goes out to the parents of little Nate.

http://jesus2.us/images/jesus.gif

espn1
12-09-2003, 07:33 PM
GreatBigBurnetFan:
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanI've never known any finer family.

mwisnews
12-10-2003, 12:43 PM
Yeah I went with a former Burnet grad that works at Sam Houston. He's best friends with Eddie Synder the guy at Clement-Wilcox said that he had to do this because he was on call that week.

<small>[ December 10, 2003, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: mwisnews ]</small>

mwisnews
12-10-2003, 12:46 PM
Actually he told that it was Nate and another baby.

HotDawg89
12-10-2003, 01:03 PM
espn1:

GreatBigBurnetFan:
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanI've never known any finer family.Ditto- I've known the father for years and years- the sweetest little family... not that it would have been better if it happenned to anyone else- but this was just the wrong family for this to happen to. He was a beautiful, happy little boy. My prayers go out for them.

poncho
12-10-2003, 02:15 PM
My prayers go out to the Salinas family. There :confused: are no finer people in Burnet. I feel much sorrow for Steve. God Bless.

Ranger Mom
12-10-2003, 02:32 PM
I saw the mother's interview on Good Morning America this morning - heartbreaking!!!