SHSBulldog00
11-17-2012, 02:11 PM
7:30 Friday 24th, Tiger Stadium, Corsicana

87 TIGER
11-18-2012, 01:13 AM
Go ducks

cowboyandchrist
11-18-2012, 08:12 AM
I believe my Dawgs will watch the film from last Friday night if they haven't already and come into this game playing like I know and have seen them play. It is to late in the season to make as many mistakes as we made Friday night. I know a fumble here or an int will happen some time, but not knowing where to line up on plays you have run all year and have to call time out or running the wrong route on pass plays is a lack of concentration. We have one of the best coaches in high school football, but they can't make the plays on the field, the young men do. We can not get mad and get thrown out of games no matter what the other teams players are doing to us. We can not stand over a player we just flattened and taunt him, that is not what coach S teaches, our players need to stop trying to imitate the NFL. MAKE THE PLAY and help him up. My Dawgs are the real deal and can play with anybody in the state. They have size, speed, and experince. All they need to do is concentrate and play every play like they have been taught. The Dawgs will come to play Friday night, they will correct the mistakes this week in practice and will be the well oiled machine they are. I will not predict a score or make inflammatory comments, but my Dawgs will play better this coming Friday and show everyone in the state that they are the Carthage Bull Dawgs. God Bless all the teams and I pray for safe play and travel to all. Remember to give thanks to our Lord for giving us the game of High School football, thank him for our men and women who serve in our military, thank him for our loved ones. I wish we could bring as many people together on Sunday mornings as we can for a high school playoff game. I love seeing all the people on both sides supporting their team. No other sport can do that. The bands, the cheer leaders, the smell in the air, the moms and pops, and old men like me that get to bragg on the team. Lets go Dawgs.

That was nice and well thought out.

buckeyebob
11-18-2012, 09:59 AM
I believe my Dawgs will watch the film from last Friday night if they haven't already and come into this game playing like I know and have seen them play. It is to late in the season to make as many mistakes as we made Friday night. I know a fumble here or an int will happen some time, but not knowing where to line up on plays you have run all year and have to call time out or running the wrong route on pass plays is a lack of concentration. We have one of the best coaches in high school football, but they can't make the plays on the field, the young men do. We can not get mad and get thrown out of games no matter what the other teams players are doing to us. We can not stand over a player we just flattened and taunt him, that is not what coach S teaches, our players need to stop trying to imitate the NFL. MAKE THE PLAY and help him up. My Dawgs are the real deal and can play with anybody in the state. They have size, speed, and experince. All they need to do is concentrate and play every play like they have been taught. The Dawgs will come to play Friday night, they will correct the mistakes this week in practice and will be the well oiled machine they are. I will not predict a score or make inflammatory comments, but my Dawgs will play better this coming Friday and show everyone in the state that they are the Carthage Bull Dawgs. God Bless all the teams and I pray for safe play and travel to all. Remember to give thanks to our Lord for giving us the game of High School football, thank him for our men and women who serve in our military, thank him for our loved ones. I wish we could bring as many people together on Sunday mornings as we can for a high school playoff game. I love seeing all the people on both sides supporting their team. No other sport can do that. The bands, the cheer leaders, the smell in the air, the moms and pops, and old men like me that get to bragg on the team. Lets go Dawgs.

You forgot to mention their age...we have a 15 year old, great guy, reliable, all-round athlete, never fumbles...fumbled three times Thursday night (2 turn-overs)...what do you say...try to keep him from beating himself up too bad.

Good luck to your Bulldogs