PDA

View Full Version : Navarro 76 Pleasanton 49 Stats!

bag-o-chips
11-17-2012, 06:35 AM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/high_school/scoreboard/?site=default&mkt=sanantonio&Season=2012&tpl=Boxscore&Sport=1&ID=160654&TeamID=4188&SearchType=Teams

bag-o-chips
11-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Great offensive game and more onside kicks than I have ever seen. I think Pleasanton tried 4 and only recovered 1 and Navarro tried 3 and recovered 2 of them. Navarro also knocked the ball loose on a KO return and returned it for a score. Navarro dropped the ball one time to stop a drive and was driving right before half when the QB was sacked. The only other time they did not score was at the end of the game when time expired.

To tell you how the Slot was going Pleasanton in the 1st half downed the ball on the 3 yd. line and Navarro went 97 yds in 4 plays!

Pleasanton has huge receivers and a very good QB. Navarro stopped their runner after his first TD but passing was a challenge to say the least! They also had 2 weeks to scheme for the "T" but never even slowed it down!

lbjacj
11-17-2012, 11:53 AM
Great offensive game and more onside kicks than I have ever seen. I think Pleasanton tried 4 and only recovered 1 and Navarro tried 3 and recovered 2 of them. Navarro also knocked the ball loose on a KO return and returned it for a score. Navarro dropped the ball one time to stop a drive and was driving right before half when the QB was sacked. The only other time they did not score was at the end of the game when time expired.

To tell you how the Slot was going Pleasanton in the 1st half downed the ball on the 3 yd. line and Navarro went 97 yds in 4 plays!

Pleasanton has huge receivers and a very good QB. Navarro stopped their runner after his first TD but passing was a challenge to say the least! They also had 2 weeks to scheme for the "T" but never even slowed it down!

Ther QB was 33-44 for 377 and 5 TD's and lost? And how do you score 76 points running the ball? I hope we get to the region finals but would hate to have to play the Panthers again!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Ther QB was 33-44 for 377 and 5 TD's and lost? And how do you score 76 points running the ball? I hope we get to the region finals but would hate to have to play the Panthers again!

How? SLOT-T that's how.

rb585
11-17-2012, 11:57 AM
They also had 2 weeks to scheme for the "T" but never even slowed it down!

That's pretty inexcusable. Navarro's really good, but you have to have multiple defensive players ignoring their assignments every play to give up that many yards to that offense.

wimbo_pro
11-17-2012, 12:52 PM
I am glad to see Navarro doing well. There is a decent chance we will meet up again, which would be a slobberknocker. But...we have work to do before giving that prospect any more thought.

Gone Fishing
11-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Wimberley Texans held them to 20...Just saying.

YTBulldogs
11-17-2012, 02:39 PM
Very impressive win Navarro. Good luck on your playoff run. 76 put on the board, speaks for itself.

regaleagle
11-17-2012, 02:58 PM
It's obvious Pleasanton had a very good offense, but not a very good defense. In the playoffs, the teams that advance each week will have both. This round one of the playoffs is normally full of mismatches, but the area round two matchups should make for some great games this coming week. The cream is beginning to rise.