PDA

View Full Version : My kick arse soup recipe

Gsquared
11-16-2012, 10:18 AM
Pour 2 quarts of water in a stock pot
Add whatever you would like after that. This recipe really lets you customize the soup to your taste. Enjoy and let me know how this recipe turned out for you.

Bullaholic
11-16-2012, 10:23 AM
Add whatever you would like after that. This recipe really lets you customize the soup to your taste. Enjoy and let me know how this recipe turned out for you.

Sounds great, G2. I'm going to try that tonight.

Did I tell you I've been working on a really neat coffeemaker? Yea, it sits upright and you just put a coffee filter in the top, add coffee, place your cup under it, and pour a cup of boiling water over the top. Simple, and works everytime. Gonna sell em' for $19.95 on the Internet.

Cam
11-16-2012, 10:25 AM

....that...is pure genius!!....One question: Should I use tap water or Sparkletts?.....

Gsquared
11-16-2012, 10:40 AM
....that...is pure genius!!....One question: Should I use tap water or Sparkletts?.....

Whatever kind of water you want Cam. Ive seen people in Bridgeport use water out of a ditch and they seemed happy with it. This recipe really lets you do what you want to do in order to get the desired flavor that you desire and such.

Pendragon13
11-16-2012, 10:43 AM
You should have your own show on the food network..

Gsquared
11-16-2012, 10:44 AM
You should have your own show on the food network..

I know, once im ready to give up on this radio/internet broadcasting thing, im gonna look in to that Food Network idea.

Bullaholic
11-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Whatever kind of water you want Cam. Ive seen people in Bridgeport use water out of a ditch and they seemed happy with it. This recipe really lets you do what you want to do in order to get the desired flavor that you desire and such.

Bridgeport ditch water has been known to cure many diseases and increase IQ's by 20pts.....

Gsquared
11-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Bridgeport ditch water has been known to cure many diseases and increase IQ's by 20pts.....

I just might have to take a trip out to Bridgeport. Wonder if it helps with genital warts? I have a friend with genital warts and he wanted me to ask.

Cam
11-16-2012, 10:53 AM

Increase by 20 huh?....So, that ups it to around 70?.....:taunt:

Bullaholic
11-16-2012, 10:55 AM
I just might have to take a trip out to Bridgeport. Wonder if it helps with genital warts? I have a friend with genital warts and he wanted me to ask.

You betcha, and there have even been reports of male enhancement for those in need....

Bullaholic
11-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Increase by 20 huh?....So, that ups it to around 70?.....:taunt:

Well, only up to 60 for broadcasters...:D

Gsquared
11-16-2012, 11:44 AM
You betcha, and there have even been reports of male enhancement for those in need....

:speech:

nobogey72
11-16-2012, 11:48 AM
can you use effluent water? I hear it leaves a crappy taste in your mouth?

Gsquared
11-16-2012, 12:21 PM
can you use effluent water? I hear it leaves a crappy taste in your mouth?

Affluent water? Like Highland Park water?

Cam
11-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Affluent water? Like Highland Park water?

Well G2...I'm sure HP water does have the best/affluent highly-filtered water money can buy....I'm pretty sure it comes out as some pretty crappy effluent water just as well.....like the kind nobogey is describin'......or something like that.....