Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Nv 3 and out.

Cs couple nice runs and then a fumble.

Nv 50 yd TD drive.

7-0 4 mins left in the first

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 08:25 PM
70 yd drive stalls inside nv 5 yd line. Cs fg good. 7-3 rattlers.

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 08:34 PM
50 yd TD pass. 14-3. 11:52 2nd qt.

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Cs just caught a huge break. Nv returned a punt for a TD but a block in the back penalty well behind the play brings it all the way back to the nv 40 yd line.

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Nvm, 1 play 60 yd TD.

21-3 rattlers.

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 09:03 PM
CS drives for a TD after a nv fumble.

21-10 rattlers. 1:39 til half

FB-fanatic
11-15-2012, 09:16 PM
CS drives for a TD after a nv fumble.

21-10 rattlers. 1:39 til half

21-10 half. Wow! Their 1000 yard rusher is back tonight.

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Cs just out-athleted so far IMO... They're hanging tough but big plays are killin them.

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Again....

43 yd TD. 28-10. 9 mins, 3rd qt.

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 09:54 PM
Fumbled punt return after a cs stop. Nv player picks it up and runs it in. 35-10 rattlers. 5:50 left in the 3rd

zebrablue2
11-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Rattlers are a machine..........................

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 10:03 PM
22 yd TD pass....

42-10. Still 3rd qt...

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 10:13 PM
30 yd TD pass...

49-10 . End of the 3rd...

OldBison75
11-15-2012, 10:14 PM
Saggy, let us hear what your take on the Rattlers is!

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 10:21 PM
53 yd CS TD on a trick play. 2 pt conversion no good. 49-16. 4th qt

And this is my 2nd time seeing the rattlers. Also saw the Coldspring game. Rattlers are very very good but defense is not as stout as I would've expected. Passing game is very good and the pass blocking is much better than what I saw earlier this year.

Someone is gonna have to play their A++ game to beat the rattlers

hollywood
11-15-2012, 10:26 PM

And this is my 2nd time seeing the rattlers. Also saw the Coldspring game. Rattlers are very very good but defense is not as stout as I would've expected. Passing game is very good and the pass blocking is much better than what I saw earlier this year.

La Marque

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 10:26 PM
20 or so yd TD pass....

56-16... 7 mins left

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Nv 2nd string O just scored a TD...

62-16

navscanmaster
11-15-2012, 10:37 PM
Nv 2nd string O just scored a TD...

62-16

Yikes. Rabid Cougar will not be pleased. Not one bit.:ack!:

Roughneck93
11-15-2012, 11:05 PM
Congrats Snakes!

OldBison75
11-15-2012, 11:27 PM
Navasota get the winner of Jasper and Groesbeck next week at Buddy Morehead Stadium in Conroe on Friday night. All parties have already agreed on location and night, time is to be determined.

HEMOTOXIC
11-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Navasota get the winner of Jasper and Groesbeck next week at Buddy Morehead Stadium in Conroe on Friday night. All parties have already agreed on location and night, time is to be determined.

7:30

HEMOTOXIC
11-15-2012, 11:47 PM

The defense could have played better, but we are talking about a pretty good China Spring team. A team that scored 28 points on Glen Rose, etc.

Overall, the first team defense gave up 10 points total all in the first half. The final 6 points came against subs late in the 4th. I would say that the defense played pretty good. Yes, there was room for improvement in the first half. Those improvements were made in the second half.

Congrats Rattlers!!!

Saggy Aggie
11-15-2012, 11:53 PM
The defense could have played better, but we are talking about a pretty good China Spring team. A team that scored 28 points on Glen Rose, etc.

Overall, the first team defense gave up 10 points total all in the first half. The final 6 points came against subs late in the 4th. I would say that the defense played pretty good. Yes, there was room for improvement in the first half. Those improvements were made in the second half.

Congrats Rattlers!!!

No that TD came on a trick play against the starters at the very beginning of the 4th qt.

China Spring wasn't very good. Navasota D was a little soft. If you guys keep winning it'll be because of your O. Good offensive teams will score 30-35 pts on you guys. I think your offense is more than capable of out scoring anyone tho.

Idk, just my opinion but the defense was a little soft. Gave up quite a few yards to a team that barely had their offense on the field. Navasota is definitely #1 good tho... They just stomped a decent team.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 12:08 AM
No that TD came on a trick play against the starters at the very beginning of the 4th qt.

China Spring wasn't very good. Navasota D was a little soft. If you guys keep winning it'll be because of your O. Good offensive teams will score 30-35 pts on you guys. I think your offense is more than capable of out scoring anyone tho.

Idk, just my opinion but the defense was a little soft. Gave up quite a few yards to a team that barely had their offense on the field. Navasota is definitely #1 good tho... They just stomped a decent team.

Soft, got CS a 62-16 ass whooping... The offense didn't cause all those 3 and outs... But, soft it is.:2thumbsup

regaleagle
11-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Sometimes when the score is so one-sided, the D has a tendency to "soften up" a little in a game like this. A tougher opponent or closer score may get different results from the defense.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 12:10 AM
Sometimes when the score is so one-sided, the D has a tendency to "soften up" a little in a game like this. A tougher opponent or closer score may get different results from the defense.

True...Good Teams make adjustments. CS got their yards in the first half, Navasota made their adjustments in the second half....

Half time 21-10

End of 3rd Navasota 49-10... Not sure where or how Navasota's defense was soft...

87 TIGER
11-16-2012, 12:21 AM
Keep it rolling rattlers! Represent.

venomous tat2
11-16-2012, 12:28 AM

Wrong again there were subs on the field at that time Soph to be exact , and it was a trick play to boot. There is nothing soft about the Rattler D the rotation of players goes deep. They ( CS ) were saying we had"nt played anybody our dist was week I guess we still haven"t and what happened to LV tonite ???? come on Rockdale do your thing get you some respect.

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2012, 12:44 AM
True...Good Teams make adjustments. CS got their yards in the first half, Navasota made their adjustments in the second half....

Half time 21-10

End of 3rd Navasota 49-10... Not sure where or how Navasota's defense was soft...

It's just my opinion but 250 yds says enough. They moved the ball pretty effectively with average talent. I'm just saying a little better offensive team finishes those drives and will have no problem scoring points. You guys overwhelmed CS with better athletes, but when you play someone who can mag h you in athleticism, defense is gonna look really suspect IMO.

You guys asked for my opinion so I gave it. I'm completely objective. That's just how I see it. Like I said tho, I don't see anyone stopping your offense. WRs are too good.

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Wrong again there were subs on the field at that time Soph to be exact , and it was a trick play to boot. There is nothing soft about the Rattler D the rotation of players goes deep. They ( CS ) were saying we had"nt played anybody our dist was week I guess we still haven"t and what happened to LV tonite ???? come on Rockdale do your thing get you some respect.
Well your first string offense didn't come off the field until about 5 mins left in the game. Not sure why your backup D would've been in the game at the start of the 4th but okay.

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2012, 12:50 AM
Soft, got CS a 62-16 ass whooping... The offense didn't cause all those 3 and outs... But, soft it is.:2thumbsup

Like I said, CS was weak... Yet they still pounded out 250+ yds. Everyone there saw them drive the full length of the field twice in the first half when the game was still close, 1 ended up being a fg from inside the 5 and the other a TD. They were missing all their big plays and still managed to move the ball defensively.

All I'm saying is, your defense put up great numbers all year long but it'll be the offense that wins games

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 12:52 AM
It's just my opinion but 250 yds says enough. They moved the ball pretty effectively with average talent. I'm just saying a little better offensive team finishes those drives and will have no problem scoring points. You guys overwhelmed CS with better athletes, but when you play someone who can mag h you in athleticism, defense is gonna look really suspect IMO.

You guys asked for my opinion so I gave it. I'm completely objective. That's just how I see it. Like I said tho, I don't see anyone stopping your offense. WRs are too good.

Well, I guess that we will have to agree to disagree, or not.. 250 yards.. Hell, you act as if they put up 500 yards... Seriously, Saggie? 250 yards...50 or so on the trick play and about 50 on back ups in the 4th quarter....

I will leave it at this... A win is a win is a win... Just ask Chapel Hill... No matter how you get it in the playoffs, as long as you get the W.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 12:54 AM
Like I said, CS was weak... Yet they still pounded out 250+ yds. Everyone there saw them drive the full length of the field twice in the first half when the game was still close, 1 ended up being a fg from inside the 5 and the other a TD. They were missing all their big plays and still managed to move the ball defensively.

All I'm saying is, your defense put up great numbers all year long but it'll be the offense that wins games

Weak huh? A district that some were calling one of the best in the state along with district 7, 16, 25 and 26.

The game is not won in the first half...

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 12:58 AM
I wouldn't exactly call CS "weak".. What does that say about Alvarado, Glen Rose, and Lorena?

China Spring 69 Mexia 20
Glen Rose 35 China Spring 28
China Spring 42 Salado 7
Alvarado 28 China Spring 14
China Spring 56 Lampasas 14
La Vega 28 China Spring 14
China Spring 63 West 20
China Spring 35 Connally 21
China Spring 36 Robinson 35
Lorena 52 China Spring 35
Navasota 62 China Spring 16

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2012, 01:02 AM
I realize that, but 150 yds or so in the first half...

I'm not saying CS ate up your D... All I'm saying is they were much more effective yardage wise than I expected them to be. You guys came out and slapped them around in the 2nd half and made great adjustments but what I saw in the first half has me a little concerned for future games. Don't get me wrong, you guys are super legit and def worthy of the top ranking... But I just didn't see that suffocating defense I was expecting. Idk, still a W so that's all that matters.

bp80884
11-16-2012, 01:07 AM
Congrats to Navasota! Great team and I hope I can say we got beat by the State Champs.

Classy move by their big receiver, came over after the game and got into our huddle and said some good things to our boys. I was truly impressed with that and the fact that each boy shook my hand personally.

Only disappointing thing for the night was a small group of fans started a cheer when we had a kid hurt. Just don't like to see that!

Off to Killeen tomorrow to see Lorena! Go,Leopards!

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 01:08 AM
I realize that, but 150 yds or so in the first half...

I'm not saying CS ate up your D... All I'm saying is they were much more effective yardage wise than I expected them to be. You guys came out and slapped them around in the 2nd half and made great adjustments but what I saw in the first half has me a little concerned for future games. Don't get me wrong, you guys are super legit and def worthy of the top ranking... But I just didn't see that suffocating defense I was expecting. Idk, still a W so that's all that matters.

Saggy, I just think that you are not giving China Spring their props... I will agree that the defense was a little shaky in the first half, but, after that, besides that trick play, the defense was pretty good..

I will also agree that a really good offensive team, (China Spring was supposidly that especially with their best back playing tonight) would have given us fits just as CS did... I am not sure if we will see an offensive type team like CS again in the playoffs.... We are looking at Jasper, La Marque, Coldspring, WOS... I guess that we shall see...

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 01:11 AM
Congrats to Navasota! Great team and I hope I can say we got beat by the State Champs.

Classy move by their big receiver, came over after the game and got into our huddle and said some good things to our boys. I was truly impressed with that and the fact that each boy shook my hand personally.

Only disappointing thing for the night was a small group of fans started a cheer when we had a kid hurt. Just don't like to see that!

Off to Killeen tomorrow to see Lorena! Go,Leopards!

I didn't hear fans cheering. As a Navasota fan, I appologize on the behalf of such stupidity.

China Spring is a fine program.. I a sure that we will see the Cougars again in the future.

bp80884
11-16-2012, 01:17 AM
I didn't hear fans cheering. As a Navasota fan, I appologize on the behalf of such stupidity.

China Spring is a fine program.. I a sure that we will see the Cougars again in the future.

It wasn't that big of a deal, just hate seeing that when a young man is down. For the record, y'all had a lot to cheer about!

My son scored tonight so I am going to hang my hat on that. After the game he said"soccer starts on Monday" and that he thinks we would whip y'all pretty bad on the pitch! (Please not smart ass comments from the peanut gallery as he was laying about it after the game)

Again, classy team and I am rooting for the Rattlers!

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 01:25 AM
It wasn't that big of a deal, just hate seeing that when a young man is down. For the record, y'all had a lot to cheer about!

My son scored tonight so I am going to hang my hat on that. After the game he said"soccer starts on Monday" and that he thinks we would whip y'all pretty bad on the pitch! (Please not smart ass comments from the peanut gallery as he was laying about it after the game)

Again, classy team and I am rooting for the Rattlers!

Thanks...And, good luck to your son..

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2012, 01:26 AM
Saggy, I just think that you are not giving China Spring their props... I will agree that the defense was a little shaky in the first half, but, after that, besides that trick play, the defense was pretty good..

I will also agree that a really good offensive team, (China Spring was supposidly that especially with their best back playing tonight) would have given us fits just as CS did... I am not sure if we will see an offensive type team like CS again in the playoffs.... We are looking at Jasper, La Marque, Coldspring, WOS... I guess that we shall see...

I could be selling CS a little short but maybe not. Idk to be honest because this was my only look at them. But I'll agree that the defense played lights out in the 2nd half. Could've been a little playoff jitters to for the D in the first half. You guys will be fine tho. Next week will be a walk in the park then things start getting exciting. Good luck to the rattlers the rest of he way

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 01:30 AM
I could be selling CS a little short but maybe not. Idk to be honest because this was my only look at them. But I'll agree that the defense played lights out in the 2nd half. Could've been a little playoff jitters to for the D in the first half. You guys will be fine tho. Next week will be a walk in the park then things start getting exciting. Good luck to the rattlers the rest of he way

Thanks for your support. We will have to meet if you are ever at another Rattler game...

I'm thinking that it will be Jasper..

venomous tat2
11-16-2012, 01:32 AM
Well your first string offense didn't come off the field until about 5 mins left in the game. Not sure why your backup D would've been in the game at the start of the 4th but okay.
Thats why you're in the stands and not on the field , it's not for you to understand. I wish you all the luck in the world when you start coaching. The playoffs is a diffrent game son , teams play their ass off cause it's win or go home. Don't come on here talking like you know the Navasota Rattlers. I know more bout the Rattlers than anyone on here and that's a fact.

navscanmaster
11-16-2012, 01:32 AM
250 yards and 16 points is not all that bad for a playoff game defense. It isn't the BCS here, with Stoops style scoreboard domination needed to help your cause. They'll be there when the Big Blue needs them, whether they look great or not.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 01:35 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p206x206/259809_10151172686039023_652016167_n.jpg

Packed house

bp80884
11-16-2012, 01:49 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p206x206/259809_10151172686039023_652016167_n.jpg

Packed house

From where you took that pic, we were right beside each other.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 08:09 AM
From where you took that pic, we were right beside each other.

I borrowed this picture..... Shhhhh, lol

So how did Blaze play for CS? I saw the fumble on the kick off but that was it. He was In Granbury during JH. I was trying to watch all the games on Internet at same time via twitter.

Ville-D
11-16-2012, 10:11 AM
It's just my opinion but 250 yds says enough. They moved the ball pretty effectively with average talent. I'm just saying a little better offensive team finishes those drives and will have no problem scoring points.

I agree... Stephenville would win.

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2012, 10:14 AM
Thats why you're in the stands and not on the field , it's not for you to understand. I wish you all the luck in the world when you start coaching. The playoffs is a diffrent game son , teams play their ass off cause it's win or go home. Don't come on here talking like you know the Navasota Rattlers. I know more bout the Rattlers than anyone on here and that's a fact.

Hahaha well good for you. You might be the first (and only) douche from Navasota on here. Very classy of you coaches to keep throwing it deep up by 40 mid way thru the 4th. Apparently only a 50 pt spread is a comfortable lead. Guess ill never understand that either because I'm just a lowly fan and not a coach.

venomous tat2
11-16-2012, 10:33 AM
Hahaha well good for you. You might be the first (and only) douche from Navasota on here. Very classy of you coaches to keep throwing it deep up by 40 mid way thru the 4th. Apparently only a 50 pt spread is a comfortable lead. Guess ill never understand that either because I'm just a lowly fan and not a coach.

Real tuff with your word big boy you sound like a BIG cry baby on here you keep whining and we're gonna keep winning. How bout you and I meet at the next game then you can talk you're big talk to me then. It's the playoffs son execute or get executed !

ccmom
11-16-2012, 10:35 AM
Real tuff with your word big boy you sound like a BIG cry baby on here you keep whining and we're gonna keep winning. How bout you and I meet at the next game then you can talk you're big talk to me then. It's the playoffs son execute or get executed !

:rolleyes:

Bullaholic
11-16-2012, 10:42 AM

Ain't it great, ccmom, when some HS football fans are so passionate about game discussions they sometimes want to get "up close" and personal with other fans to make sure they are not misunderstood. Touching, just touching....:D

Rabid Cougar
11-16-2012, 10:50 AM
I have read through all the post. Saggy Aggie had it pretty close. I don't get into discussing schemes and strengths and such during the season for obvious reasons but CS was very one dimentional this year. We could run the ball pretty well and on anybody but if you made the QB beat you, you pretty much had us. There was no intermediate passing game at all. Last night bore that out. We obviously were just very average.
We did ran the ball much better than I thought we would have but as mentioned above, once the adjustments were made, we could not counter.

The Navasota Defense is suspect, it is very athletic with a very good DT and LB but a good offense (Glen Rose comes to mind, very balanced with talented QB and receivers plus running game) will give Navasota challanges.

The Navasota passing game is pretty damd good. Qb is Outstanding. WR's are VERY Outstanding. Multiple long TD passes caught in the endzone (not short passes long runs, there was also those however) while being WELL defended (SportCenter quality) which impresses the hell out of me. Probabaly the best QB/WR combination I have seen since 2010 Brownwood (Jaxon Shipley) and 2007 China Spring (Mike Hicks). If you do not have an overpowering DL/pass rush or high level DBs you will be in for a long night. Running game is adequate, not the best we have seen. OL is not dominant, but it gets the job done protecting the QB.

Navasota won straight up and were clearly the best team on the field last night.

YTBulldogs
11-16-2012, 10:50 AM

Damn, and all this time I thought SA was a girl.

Rabid Cougar
11-16-2012, 10:57 AM
The throwing into the endzone in the 4th Qtr up by 40+ by Navasota's first O rubbed a lot people wrong on the visitor side, myself included. Not that I am going to detract from Navasota's overall performance. Fedora and Bell have history though, so I suspect that may have had something to do with it. Just my opinion.

navscanmaster
11-16-2012, 11:04 AM
The throwing into the endzone in the 4th Qtr up by 40+ by Navasota's first O rubbed a lot people wrong on the visitor side, myself included. Not that I am going to detract from Navasota's overall performance. Fedora and Bell have history though, so I suspect that may have had something to do with it. Just my opinion.Thinking it may have been in response to the trick play. Either way, it is the playoffs now. Most people agree with the stop em if you don't want the score run up mentality until it is their team in the losing end.

navscanmaster
11-16-2012, 11:08 AM
And I don't mean that in a condescending way either. Point is it sucks to lose like that, but Navasota's first team offense was only averaging 2.5 quarter of play this year, so reps and conditioning take priority over building depth in the Rattlers' program right now.

Rabid Cougar
11-16-2012, 11:20 AM
And I don't mean that in a condescending way either. Point is it sucks to lose like that, but Navasota's first team offense was only averaging 2.5 quarter of play this year, so reps and conditioning take priority over building depth in the Rattlers' program right now.

Agreed. CS's theory is also proportional response in the same situation.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 11:40 AM
All this going back in forward...

Navasota defense is suspect-- Before this game, China Spring, according to some on other sites, had a chance to pull off the victory because Navasota had not played anyone AND district 18 was weak.

Navasota gives up 250 yards... 53 on a trick play in the 4th Quarter and about 50 on 2nd and 3rd teams... That equates to about 150 yards given up on the 1st team defense MOSTLY all in the 1st half..

As reminder, Glen Rose 35 China Spring 28 & Alvarado 28 China Spring 14...

Navasota runs up the score- PLAY DEFENSE!!!!! And, next time, Tell your buddies from China Spring to watch what they say on the web...

Navasota is ghetto, Navasota is this and that...Navasota isn't that good.. Most had nothing to do with the game, but, the Players READ that... So, MAN up. If you going to talk the talk be prepared to walk the walk....

GAME OVER...

NEXT!!!

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2012, 11:49 AM

Hahahaha yep just confirmed my douche theory. An Internet tough guy... Lmao. Do you other Navasota guys claim this village idiot?

Weird how a lot of other fans agree with my assessment of the game... But what do I know? I'm just fan and not a coach after all.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 11:51 AM
Hahahaha yep just confirmed my douche theory. An Internet tough guy... Lmao. Do you other Navasota guys claim this village idiot?

Weird how a lot of other fans agree with my assessment of the game... But what do I know? I'm just fan and not a coach after all.

One person has agreed to your assessment....A China Spring FAN

OldBison75
11-16-2012, 11:56 AM
The interesting thing about the whole argument of how Navasota played can be summed up real easily. The defense had some problems in the first half adjusting to the "double pistol" formation the Cougars showed. Take away the drive after the fumble recovery caused by a great defensive play by CS, and the Rattlers were pretty solid. They gave up very few "big" gains all night. In the second half, after adjustments, the defense was great except for one play, a trick play that caught the Rattlers sleeping.

As for the offense throwing into the end zone in the fourth, that is the Navasota offense. To win you play your offense and keep making first downs to keep the other offense off the field. Kids are taught to take what the defense gives them and if the play gives them a shot at the end zone they take it.

Let me also point out that Navasota has good enough depth that they had already played 31 different players on either offense or defense (not including special teams) by the start of the fourth quarter. By the 6 minute mark of the fourth, that number was up to 39. What people don't realize is that the depth is good enough that you don't notice any drop off in the skill level when the subs come in and they have played alot this year.

Oh, a message to everyone that thought this district was a cakewalk, remember how the year went:

LaVega plays Stephenville pretty tough for three quarter and loses by 20 something in the end. Taylor beats LaVega last night 17-14. Navasota beat Taylor pretty handily a couple of weeks ago. CS loses to GlenRose in a close game and loses to Alvarado 28-14. Navasota beats CS 62-16. I know score comparison are not a good assessment, but, Navasota is making a point. There has not been much said about the Rattlers all year except for scores and stats and we got really hit with the "Navasota has great stats" lines from the Stephenville posters. Well, all I say now is that those stats were not against the pansies you thought. Navasota is good and has the depth to give any team fits--EVEN STEPHENVILLE. I would have still loved to have seen that matchup, a toss up matchup in my mind.

Thats funny:crying:

defense51
11-16-2012, 12:08 PM
:1omg!: I see anger management counseling in your future venomous tramp stamp

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2012, 12:10 PM
One person has agreed to your assessment....A China Spring FAN

Lol yeah... The only other person on this thread who saw the game and doesn't have their Navasota blinders on. I just call it like I see it.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 12:11 PM
Lol yeah... The only other person on this thread who saw the game and doesn't have their Navasota blinders on. I just call it like I see it.

No blinders, the numbers don't lie, Saggie..

hollywood
11-16-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm not discrediting Navasota. I know they are very very good. They should be. Have proved all season they can dominate. Oldbison is right about you really can't go back in most cases and compare scores and match ups. Different points in the season and just depends on what the coaches wanted to work on that week.

If the La Marque/Navasota match up happens, we'll see if Navasota is unstoppable. Good Lord, there are no easy weeks in DII Reg III. Good luck from here on out Sota!! Go Rattlers! Bring home the SC!

navscanmaster
11-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Most Navasota posters just can't seem so sniff out the trolling that has been done on them this year. Success breeds trolls. Guys, the team is #1, and has a lot of fans. Saggy is a Navasota fan anyhow, let him have his opinion, and the 'Ville posters are jealous of that shiny 11-0 record and ranking they think they are entitled to. Boom! Now watch the puppets dance!

Waiting.....

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 12:14 PM
Most Navasota posters just can't seem so sniff out the trolling that has been done on them this year. Success breeds trolls. Guys, the team is #1, and has a lot of fans. Saggy is a Navasota fan anyhow, let him have his opinion, and the 'Ville posters are jealous of that shiny 11-0 record and ranking they think they are entitled to. Boom! Now watch the puppets dance!

Waiting.....

PG- you are crazy....:cheerl:

Rabid Cougar
11-16-2012, 12:15 PM
All this going back in forward...

Navasota defense is suspect-- Before this game, China Spring, according to some on other sites, had a chance to pull off the victory because Navasota had not played anyone AND district 18 was weak.

Navasota gives up 250 yards... 53 on a trick play in the 4th Quarter and about 50 on 2nd and 3rd teams... That equates to about 150 yards given up on the 1st team defense MOSTLY all in the 1st half..

As reminder, Glen Rose 35 China Spring 28 & Alvarado 28 China Spring 14...

Navasota runs up the score- PLAY DEFENSE!!!!! And, next time, Tell your buddies from China Spring to watch what they say on the web...

Navasota is ghetto, Navasota is this and that...Navasota isn't that good.. Most had nothing to do with the game, but, the Players READ that... So, MAN up. If you going to talk the talk be prepared to walk the walk....

GAME OVER...

NEXT!!!

I will call you on your BS. Point out one post on this site by any CS poster stating Navasota is ghetto. DO IT. Your players certainly didn act like it. Maybe you should take lessons on how to be a gracious winner from your team.

Sville
11-16-2012, 12:24 PM

Ha another keyboard hero. What a chump. You guys are the ones that asked SA for his opinion.....

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 12:26 PM
I will call you on your BS. Point out one post on this site by any CS poster stating Navasota is ghetto. DO IT. Your players certainly didn act like it. Maybe you should take lessons on how to be a gracious winner from your team.

Sir, calm down... As I stated, the players READ what's online. I never said that it was on this site... But, Maybe you should starting following TWITTER for one..

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Ha another keyboard hero. What a chump. You guys are the ones that asked SA for his opinion.....

OLDBISON ask for his assessment... But just like poop holes, everyone has one...

Thanks for yours.

OldBison75
11-16-2012, 12:30 PM
Ville, "you guys" did not ask for Saggy's opinion, I did. I know Saggy and asked his opinion because I know he will say exactly what he thinks. I don't necessarily agree with him, but his opinion has always been well thought out.

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Ville, "you guys" did not ask for Saggy's opinion, I did. I know Saggy and asked his opinion because I know he will say exactly what he thinks. I don't necessarily agree with him, but his opinion has always been well thought out.

You are correct. There's nothing wrong with his assessment... As I stated earlier, we will just have to agree to disagree...

ronwx5x
11-16-2012, 12:43 PM
You are correct. There's nothing wrong with his assessment... As I stated earlier, we will just have to agree to disagree...

It is possible to have a valid assessment and present it without being a jerk. SA tends to be astute enough to present an opinion but doing it without being obnoxious is not in his abilities. Maturity will help, but that takes time

OldBison75
11-16-2012, 12:47 PM
My God, it's ronwx5x!!!!! Where you been old friend? It is great to see you back on here. Come watch the Rattlers at Buddy Morehead next Friday.

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Saggy is a Navasota fan anyhow, let him have his opinion

Lol exactly, Navasota is my 2nd favorite team in 3A besides WC haha

I gotta find a way to nitpick you guys somehow, despite a 62-16 win lmao

Saggy Aggie
11-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Saggy is a Navasota fan anyhow, let him have his opinion

Double post

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Lol exactly, Navasota is my 2nd favorite team in 3A besides WC haha

I gotta find a way to nitpick you guys somehow, despite a 62-16 win lmao

Hey Saggie, I've reserved 8 rooms for Dallas just incase we get there... or if you need one to see your 2nd favorite team...

HEMOTOXIC
11-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Ok guys, no more from me on this game... Moving forward....

Rabid Cougar
11-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Sir, calm down... As I stated, the players READ what's online. I never said that it was on this site... But, Maybe you should starting following TWITTER for one..

Well who ever said it is an idiot. My player was nothing but dead serious this short week with the daughting task that faced him, facing 68 all night long. He held his own. Only body slammed once.

I don't even text. Why should I twitter?

ronwx5x
11-16-2012, 01:26 PM
My God, it's ronwx5x!!!!! Where you been old friend? It is great to see you back on here. Come watch the Rattlers at Buddy Morehead next Friday.

I hope to be there. We have out of town guests coming but I may make the trip with or without them. My son-in-law is always ready so he will be with me.

I only saw one Rattler game this year (Coldspring) but I was impressed!

navscanmaster
11-16-2012, 01:59 PM
Hemo, how many times to I have to remind you it's PP, not PG. Looks like we need a Navasota poster reunion. VT2 remembers me, guaranteed.

Ville-D
11-16-2012, 02:21 PM
There has not been much said about the Rattlers all year except for scores and stats and we got really hit with the "Navasota has great stats" lines from the Stephenville posters. Well, all I say now is that those stats were not against the pansies you thought. Navasota is good and has the depth to give any team fits--EVEN STEPHENVILLE. I would have still loved to have seen that matchup, a toss up matchup in my mind.

I would love to have seen a Sota-Ville matchup, but it didn't line up for the playoffs and Sota turned down a predistrict game. Next year they will go D1 if they make the playoffs. Then maybe we can see the play.

Sville
11-16-2012, 02:32 PM
I feel ya Sota fans, we have heard the same BS part of the year too. We have averaged giving up just under 300 yds a game and 20 points. Some want to think that means we have an average defense. Obviously I think otherwise, I attribute it to our above average schedule. Personally I think 250 yards and 16 points to a traditionally strong China Springs team is a very good performance.

I am all for supporting and standing up for your program, but it is a tad bit humorous that all this started after one of your own asked SA his opinion. And then we have the keyboard kowboy asking to go outside.