PDA

View Full Version : Lorena will squeeze into playoffs

GoForIt
09-13-2003, 10:17 PM
Mark my word, 18-3A. Don't say I didn't warn you...

3afan2K3
09-13-2003, 10:20 PM
Who else is in their district?

GoForIt
09-13-2003, 10:25 PM
Marlin, Caldwell, Cameron, Rockdale and Troy

keep_it_real
09-14-2003, 11:00 PM
It will be Marlin, Rockdale, and either lorena or Caldwell

GoForIt
09-14-2003, 11:08 PM
Marlin, Caldwell and either Lorena or Rockdale

exballer24
09-15-2003, 04:29 PM
I think it will be Marlin,Rockdale,and Cameron. Even thought they have lost many key players, I still believe they will make the playoffs. Good coaching never fails.

GoForIt
09-15-2003, 06:22 PM
Why does Rockdale kiss Cameron's butts?

Pudlugger
09-15-2003, 07:39 PM
GoForIt:
Why does Rockdale kiss Cameron's butts?"Cuss they's good.that's why. :D :D :D

theyoefnshow
09-15-2003, 08:15 PM
it's called respect. Something most Cameron-ites have for Rockdale in turn.

Old Tiger
09-15-2003, 08:36 PM
Marlin, Rockdale, Caldwell/Lorena.

GoForIt
09-15-2003, 10:05 PM
So now that Rockdale finally won a game, they're state bound, I assume

football
09-15-2003, 10:14 PM
yall seem to forgot that these games right know really dont mean nothing cameron is down but when district starts they will be ready just ask caldwell last year won early tnen didnt win no district games GO YOE

Old Tiger
09-15-2003, 10:15 PM
I don't think i've seen anyone say that.

theyoefnshow
09-15-2003, 10:16 PM
grammar aside he/she makes a point. I'm really pissed I have to miss the Caldwell/Cameron game. Stupid weather caused an event from the summer time to be rescheduled for THAT DAY (Oct 10th). Normally I'd skip but since I paid $50 per ticket, I'm kinda stuck :( Oh well.....I'm sure I'll read all about it and hear the bitching and moaning from my two favorite Hornet fans here.

Old Tiger
09-15-2003, 10:28 PM
I smell someone about to get ROMed...no names..

exballer24
09-16-2003, 12:29 AM
GoForIt, no one said Rockdale was state bound now did they. I just stated that basically with the talent that they have, they should be in the PLAYOFFS. Playoffs doesn't mean state. Playoffs mean playoffs. You see, the way things are set up, you first go to the PLAYOFFS, then you progress within the PLAYOFFS, until you get to state. But you see here, nobody said anything about Rockdale going to state, just the PLAYOFFS!

keep_it_real
09-16-2003, 12:35 AM
Hey go for it, either your an uneducated kid who doesn't think or read before he talks, or your an immature adult, you should go back and look at what you put, then read what was REALLY said then think about your posts....lol

GoForIt
09-16-2003, 07:36 AM
OK, I've thought about it - and uh I still think Rockdale is a lot of jealous hot air.

keep_it_real
09-16-2003, 07:21 PM
To who? What shows jealousy? Are we jealous of you because you live in the great town of Milano? Who's jea'ous of Cameron? I still don't see it. I've looked back and you always are negative towards anything to do with Rockdale. If you got picked on or something in highschool by rockdale guys I will apologize for them. Im sorry. You have a chip on your shoulder maybe your name should be changed from Go for it, to Get over it.

Old Tiger
09-16-2003, 07:30 PM
Kids, Kids, Kids...

exballer24
09-17-2003, 12:19 AM
KIDS.......? Casey Lane, are you at the old age of 15 or what? You don't have any room at all to be talkin son! I should put you over my knee and spank you, and it's past your bedtime. Go to bed.

GoForIt
09-17-2003, 07:38 AM
keep_it_real:
To who? What shows jealousy? Are we jealous of you because you live in the great town of Milano? Who's jea'ous of Cameron? I still don't see it. I've looked back and you always are negative towards anything to do with Rockdale. If you got picked on or something in highschool by rockdale guys I will apologize for them. Im sorry. You have a chip on your shoulder maybe your name should be changed from Go for it, to Get over it.... I think your name should be changed to Be_For_Real. That last post of yours was downright comical. Go Taylor!

keep_it_real
09-17-2003, 03:07 PM
Ok look, honestly I do feel stupid for arguing with you, your right, its comical that I would even step down to your level. You are the jealous one, your jealous of Rockdale, I dont know why. You go for every team that Rockdale plays against, your the one who is jealous. You are a 30 year old man and have very immature things to say. As an adult you should be able to get over or get past whatever happened to you that made you feel the way you do about Rockdale. It sounds like you need a friend or a role model, stop being so negative all the time. I tell you what, if you need to talk to someone just pm me and I will do whatever I can to help. I want to help.

GoForIt
09-17-2003, 05:47 PM
I had hundreds of friends growing up and beyond. Where do you conjure this stuff up - in Thorndale ro Thrall?

keep_it_real
09-17-2003, 06:04 PM
HaHa,....... yeah man in Thorndale or Thrall but definitely not in Milano.....you win

2k3_QB_10
09-17-2003, 07:44 PM
Just a few words...Yes Rockdale did win a game, You are right on that one...No, Rockdale did not say anything about being statebound...Since were on the top of assuming, since Milano finally won a couple of games, are they state bound? I mean, I am assuming, and you know what happends when we "assume"...You make an "ASS" out of "U" and "ME". Now to refrain from a smart comment from you, I am stating right now...I have nothing against Milano, no jealousy what so ever. I'm just saying, maybe you shouldn't come on boards and say things that will get people fired up. Just a suggestion