PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill just can't wait!!

Cam
11-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Well, the school is lookin' awesome! And the stadium pillars are starting to come up!!! At least I think that's what those are...unless it's some sort of giant hammock!....There's a big field of dirt but the goal posts are already up!!!...I guess they want their FG units to get an early start!...And of course, the visitors side will get a full dose of the setting sun in their faces!!....I told my boy, "Look, that's where you're gonna be scoring a bunch of touchdowns real soon!".....uhhhh, in a Burnet uniform that is!!!:taunt:......just kiddin' my LH friends, just kiddin'....I just hope my boy stays healthy and keeps growin' and the old man can keep up with him.....I could care less if he plays football, baseball, or whatever....I'll enjoy every minute of being with him!

LHPfactory
11-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Shouldn't you be setting up trip wires for Sville?

LHPfactory
11-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Well, the school is lookin' awesuome! And the stadium pillars are starting to come up!!! At least I think that's what those are...unless it's some sort of giant hammock!....There's a big field of dirt but the goal posts are already up!!!...I guess they want their FG units to get an early start!...And of course, the visitors side will get a full dose of the setting sun in their faces!!....I told my boy, "Look, that's where you're gonna be scoring a bunch of touchdowns real soon!".....uhhhh, in a Burnet uniform that is!!!:taunt:......just kiddin' my LH friends, just kiddin'....I just hope my boy stays healthy and keeps growin' and the old man can keep up with him.....I could care less if he plays football, baseball, or whatever....I'll enjoy every minute of being with him!

Just goes to show you, you may wear green but barney is always on your mind, where is Willie Nelson when you need him.....:thumbsup:

toddg
11-15-2012, 03:05 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13991/PunkRockBarney.jpg (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Cam
11-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Shouldn't you be setting up trip wires for Sville?

them Ville boys ain't as much fun!!....I miss you LHP...and panfan....and latti....and LHHSmom...:bigcry:

LHPfactory
11-16-2012, 03:29 PM