PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For Hard Work....

Bullaholic
11-12-2012, 12:13 PM
I would just like to express my appreciation to all the 3ADL members and mods who take the time to put up all the great info during the playoffs and during the season. Thanks to Yoe_09 for his hard work all year long in putting up all the Region info, and to those who have supplied or put up info. Thanks to LHPM for her excellent playoff teams/location info every week. Thanks to P4S for her work every season on the Bracketmaker for everyone's enjoyment...Hope I didn't miss anyone, if so, I appreciate your efforts as well....

:clap: :clap: :clap:

44INAROW
11-12-2012, 12:30 PM
I would just like to express my appreciation to all the 3ADL members and mods who take the time to put up all the great info during the playoffs and during the season. Thanks to Yoe_09 for his hard work all year long in putting up all the Region info, and to those who have supplied or put up info. Thanks to LHPM for her excellent playoff teams/location info every week. Thanks to P4S for her work every season on the Bracketmaker for everyone's enjoyment...Hope I didn't miss anyone, if so, I appreciate your efforts as well....

Amen Bullaholic! (oops is it ok to say that?) ALOT of people come to the 3aDownlow for playoff info and the good folks who update the info spend alot of time doing so. thanks guys and gals!

Cam
11-12-2012, 01:19 PM

dammit!...what about me bull?.....:taunt:

Matthew328
11-12-2012, 01:29 PM
I just want to say I dont put anything up but I think I contribute to others putting info up...so you are welcome via proxy

Bullaholic
11-12-2012, 01:40 PM
I just want to say I dont put anything up but I think I contribute to others putting info up...so you are welcome via proxy

Way too modest, Matt. You put up a ton of info from considerable reliable sources to which you have access, including yourself. Of course, Grant and Terry do not fall into that category....:D

All of you guys make discussions easier, more informative, and of course, fun and amusing....

Bullaholic
11-12-2012, 01:42 PM
dammit!...what about me bull?.....:taunt:

Cam, how could I ever forget our board jester and bodily functions authority who just happens to put up some pretty good football stuff, too?

pirate4state
11-12-2012, 02:19 PM
It is my pleasure. And if I would have just gone with my original bracket and not taken another site's (who shall not be named) bracket for GOOD then I wouldn't have screwed up the Borger/Pampa deal. smh...

blah, blah, blah.... :D

rojosgirl
11-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Thanks to all who continue to make 3A downlow a great football site. We appreciate your hard work!

:2thumbsup

Inmateboss
11-12-2012, 02:50 PM

Yes Bull I thank god for blessing us with all these fine folks and their football knowledge and their desire to take the time to share it with all of us!! I pray we all have a good run in the playoffs!!

Expect to win, Play to win!!! Go Graham Steers
Go # 5

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2012, 06:15 AM
It is my pleasure. And if I would have just gone with my original bracket and not taken another site's (who shall not be named) bracket for GOOD then I wouldn't have screwed up the Borger/Pampa deal. smh...

blah, blah, blah.... :D
You should've trusted my info. :taunt: :kiss:

I think the playoff thread is one of my favorites to put together throughout the year. I hope the information is useful to anyone trying to find a game in their area. Many thanks to Texas Bob for having a stadium database!

pirate4state
11-13-2012, 10:01 AM
You should've trusted my info. :taunt: :kiss:

I think the playoff thread is one of my favorites to put together throughout the year. I hope the information is useful to anyone trying to find a game in their area. Many thanks to Texas Bob for having a stadium database!

You're info wasn't up until Sunday!

Yoe_09
11-28-2012, 07:31 PM
Just saw this....appreciate it. There will be some changes made next year, but overall I think things have worked out pretty well.

SHSBulldog00
11-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Same here

Txbroadcaster
11-28-2012, 07:45 PM
Way too modest, Matt. You put up a ton of info from considerable reliable sources to which you have access, including yourself. Of course, Grant and Terry do not fall into that category....:D

All of you guys make discussions easier, more informative, and of course, fun and amusing....

hey now..I resemble that remark

garciap77
11-28-2012, 09:19 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

bobcat1
11-28-2012, 10:01 PM

I agree BH.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

defense51
11-28-2012, 11:02 PM
Yes, thank you to everyone who makes this site what it is!:2thumbsup:2thumbsup:2thumbsup

Old Green
11-29-2012, 08:36 PM
The big thanks go to all the 3ADL Posters. Without you guys this board would not have lasted as long. All of your info, wit, information, charm, and family togetherness is what keeps it going.

So we want to thank all of you.

Sville
11-29-2012, 09:00 PM

Heck Matt knows when things in the Ville happen before I do sometimes. You sir are the #TXHSFB google