I believe u might b right...

defense51
11-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Kennedale by 4 td's

IndianQbdad
11-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Kennedale 63
Burkburnett 7

If kennedale could ever get a good passing game going with their excellant running game , they just might win themselves a S C ship.

King-Kat
11-12-2012, 12:40 AM
Agreed about the passing game. It is hard to go very deep in the playoffs being so off balance. This weeks game won't matter however as I see Kennedale's JV playing the better part of the second half. This one has the tune of 50-0 by halftime.

rholl
11-12-2012, 01:28 AM
Kennedale is in a bad spot with this game. Potential first round blow out with Stephenville looming in next round. Do Kennedale coaches go for quick strikes early and play subs or somehow let starters play whole game? From the looks of their district, im betting starters havent played a whole game in month and a half!

IndianQbdad
11-12-2012, 01:38 AM
Agreed about the passing game. It is hard to go very deep in the playoffs being so off balance. This weeks game won't matter however as I see Kennedale's JV playing the better part of the second half. This one has the tune of 50-0 by halftime.

I just can't ever remember K-dale ever having a passing game to speak of. I graduated class of 87 and even back then ,same style of football. Barrett was assistant coach with yokley head coach. I just don't think you will ever reach the big goal(sc) being one dimensional. Not gonna happen , for them or any other team.

regaleagle
11-12-2012, 03:50 AM
Kennedale came into Argyle with a good team. They didn't have a very productive night against the Eagles, but I think it made an impact on them and they worked harder to get better. They have some talent on their team, and have had a successful season. One dimensional against a good defense like Argyle's was their Waterloo. Against a team that does not have a really good defense, they will score TD's. I believe Kennedale's offense is better than their defense, but I expect they have improved that part of their team since the Argyle game. They wanted to play tough against us, and I reckon they have the desire to give a great effort to win. My opinion of Kennedale is a positive one. I think this team is very coachable, and has great desire. In the future I see them being more dimensional offensively, with an emphasis on defense. They seem to have the ingredients to become a very competitive team in 3A year in and year out. I believe they have alot of community support behind the team also.

firstdown
11-12-2012, 08:52 AM
Kennedale came into Argyle with a good team. They didn't have a very productive night against the Eagles, but I think it made an impact on them and they worked harder to get better. They have some talent on their team, and have had a successful season. One dimensional against a good defense like Argyle's was their Waterloo. Against a team that does not have a really good defense, they will score TD's. I believe Kennedale's offense is better than their defense, but I expect they have improved that part of their team since the Argyle game. They wanted to play tough against us, and I reckon they have the desire to give a great effort to win. My opinion of Kennedale is a positive one. I think this team is very coachable, and has great desire. In the future I see them being more dimensional offensively, with an emphasis on defense. They seem to have the ingredients to become a very competitive team in 3A year in and year out. I believe they have alot of community support behind the team also.

Regal you're starting to sound like John Gruden, not everyone is good. Kennedale has two great players and that's their LB's. Other than that they are not very good, however Burk is worse I'll take the wildcats in a close one.

garciap77
11-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Kennedale!

Bullaholic
11-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Kennedale by a bunch. Burk will be much, much better in a couple of years.

westcoast54
11-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Kennedale by a bunch. Burk will be much, much better in a couple of years.

Very true Bull...Very true. Burk is very young this season. They also have a strong freshmen group coming.

regaleagle
11-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Hey, firstdown. You're supposed to build up the teams you beat badly on your schedule, lol. Seriously though, Kennedale is not that bad of a football team. They just need a few more players on defense, and more offensive schemes to work from and they will be alot more competitive. They do a pretty fair job running the football, and everybody knows their running it. But they still win alot even when the opposing D is stacking the line every play. That means they are doing some things right, and have a good group of players that can be coached.

fbjm
11-13-2012, 07:47 AM
What youth association do you coach firstdown?

firstdown
11-13-2012, 08:22 AM
What youth association do you coach firstdown?

I'll play your silly game. What type of dumb question is that?

jason
11-13-2012, 09:30 AM
where might stephenville and kennedale play?
aledo? midlothian? glen rose?

Sville
11-13-2012, 09:49 AM
where might stephenville and kennedale play?
aledo? midlothian? glen rose?

I hope Mineral Wells.

refereedoc
11-13-2012, 09:55 AM
I am hearing Cowboy Stadium if available.

vtskneb
11-13-2012, 10:34 AM
Is Burkburnett where Skip Hicks is from?

Deuce
11-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Is Burkburnett where Skip Hicks is from?
Yes. He played there when i was in high school at Graham. He was a stud.

Sville
11-13-2012, 12:34 PM
The 2nd round game will be Friday 11/23 at 2p in Mineral Wells regardless of who wins.

texas_wildcat
11-15-2012, 08:34 PM
The 2nd round game will be Friday 11/23 at 2p in Mineral Wells regardless of who wins.
is this for real because this sucks if so i will not make it