PDA

View Full Version : Stephenville (8-1) (4-0) @ Burnet (5-5) (3-2) - D1R1 BiDistrict

Ville-D
11-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Who wins?

HEMOTOXIC
11-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Let's see, I will go with the team that starts with Stephen and ends in ville. Jackets by 28+.

Ville-D
11-11-2012, 12:54 AM
Stephenville's Road:

Week 0
vs. Monterrey P.T.
L 17-27 (http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1041.0)
Tough loss, but an eye opener. Last loss of 2012?

Week 1
vs. Aledo
W 41-28 (http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1069.0)
Knocked off the 3 time defending 4A Champs

Week 2
vs. Beaumont Ozen
W 31-6 (http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1093.0)
Knocked off a 2011 4A Regional Qualifier

Week 3
@ Waco La Vega
W 43-22 (http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1116.0)
First 3a test… Pass

Week 4
vs. Amarillo High
W 35-14 (http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1132.0)
Knocked off a 2011 5A Area Qualifier

Week 6
vs. Glen Rose
W 48-30 (http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1162.0)
Out shot a very high powered passing offense

Week 7
@ Alvarado
W 32-20 (http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1181.0)
Traded punches with a stout (2011 3a State Qualifier) Alvarado Defense and running game

Week 8
vs. Venus
W 56-13 (http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1201.0)
Starters played about a half then coasted to victory

Week 9
@ Hillsboro
W 63-13 (http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/index.php?topic=1219.msg7518#new)
Starters played about a half then coasted to victory

We have averaged a score of 49-20 over 3a schools. I think it will be a little bigger this week.

defense51
11-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Jackets continue to roll, win this one by 4 td's.

Its wont even be close. Not but a few 3A teams have a chance and this team dont.

Ville-D
11-11-2012, 01:14 AM
Jackets continue to roll, win this one by 4 td's.

I'll take the over.

Ville-D
11-11-2012, 01:18 AM
I say that we played the toughest schedule in 3a - even with only 9 games and 2 cream puffs. Anybody disagree?

HEMOTOXIC
11-11-2012, 01:19 AM
I say that we played the toughest schedule in 3a - even with only 9 games and 2 cream puffs. Anybody disagree?

No disagreement here. Stephenville is definitely battle tested!

regaleagle
11-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Hey, at least Burnet got into the playoffs and get a big game to go out on. That's worth something, right? Good finish for Burnet.

83Indian
11-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Hey, at least Burnet got into the playoffs and get a big game to go out on. That's worth something, right? Good finish for Burnet.
Stephenville gets 60+ if they want it. Other than Wylie, the bracket reminds me of last years Alvarado road.

Ville-D
11-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Stephenville gets 60+ if they want it. Other than Wylie, the bracket reminds me of last years Alvarado road.

I watched me a little AW football on Friday night. Poor Sweetwater was a little out matched.

Got to hang out with SWRed and CCMom for a bit. Good times.

AW is big, fast and executes well. They had to bring in a backup DE (#89 I think) due to injury and they never missed a beat. AW is the real deal. D1 R1 will be a battle.

Hopefully we'll get some of those kids back that we lost over the past few weeks. Dropping 5 or 6 starters hurts.

Indian 1985
11-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Gee... Tough decision... NOT!!!

Ville by however many points their coach allows them to score. :D

OldBison75
11-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Stephenville 49
Burnet 0

AT HALFTIME!!!!!

toddg
11-11-2012, 10:15 AM
roll tide!!! ooops wrong thread...sorry.

Cam
11-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Using regular deodorants, I used to get a lot of under arm irritation thanks to those nasty aluminum caked products...then I discovered that if I applied 100% natural aloe vera lotion it's works like magic and I don't stink!!....Man, mother nature is something ain't it?.....So, go to Walmart and get yourself a bottle of "Fruit of the Earth" 100% Gel Aloe Vera...Cheap too!.......Oh wait, like toddg, I'm also on the wrong thread!!...Shoot!, I'm on the wrong website!!......I'm on some sort of Stephenville homer football thread!!.....Nevermind!....:taunt:

bobcat1
11-11-2012, 11:19 AM
I took the Underdog. :taunt:

hollywood
11-11-2012, 08:11 PM
I took the Underdog. :taunt:

Typical bobcat style. ;)

Ville-D
11-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Typical bobcat style. ;)

Keep picking against Stephenville and you'll eventually get it right. :ack!:

ccmom
11-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Keep picking against Stephenville and you'll eventually get it right. :ack!:

Hey, I like that theory!!!!! We finally agree!!! ;)

greendawg84
11-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Dawgs are for sure are the underdog on this one , but they are gonna show up and play. Anything can happen , just don't see us doing more that warming them up after their week off. Good way to end the season and start building for next year.

garciap77
11-12-2012, 10:44 AM
SV by 21!

Cam
11-12-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm just wonderin' if the UFO's are gonna show up again!....I was watchin' "Stargate - The Movie" late last night....That RA alien dude was creepy and kinda feminish at the same time!....

Cam
11-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Stephenville 49
Burnet 0

AT HALFTIME!!!!!

:spitlol:

FB-fanatic
11-12-2012, 12:07 PM
What are the Burnett QB numbers this year? We played them in 7v7 and my son went to Air-it-Out camp in Austin with him. Pretty sure he is a coaches kid.

DKfromDUB
11-12-2012, 12:22 PM
After being on cruze control for the 3 bye weeks in a row. The ville will put it to the Burnet boys and get the ultimate payback after what happened this summer.

Sville
11-12-2012, 12:24 PM
What are the Burnett QB numbers this year? We played them in 7v7 and my son went to Air-it-Out camp in Austin with him. Pretty sure he is a coaches kid.

This was before the Lamp game

http://www.burnetbulletin.com/news_article.php?category_id=3/8&article_id=3639

Cam
11-12-2012, 12:32 PM

His dad is Burnet's basketball coach. It'll be fun to see how he develops for his senior year. He'll have a few more weapons next year. Just hope the family sticks around. Being a coach, ya never know when you're on the move...I'm excited about Derek's little brother Drew who plays QB for the 8th grade team. I hope the Kiser family stays in Burnet. Would like to see Drew play with my son someday. The Kiser's are a really nice family. I finally got to meet them this year. Mom & dad sit close by at games. He's a nervous wreck!
It looks like Derek and Burnet are starting to gel a bit. The last few games Kiser has put up some nice numbers. He's very accurate with his throws. Hurt his ankle early in the season and you could tell he was having trouble planting his feet. He's better now. Still not sure he's 100% but I don't know. Had a nice run for TD vs Lamp.

hollywood
11-12-2012, 12:37 PM
His dad is Burnet's basketball coach. It'll be fun to see how he develops for his senior year. He'll have a few more weapons next year. Just hope the family sticks around. Being a coach, ya never know when you're on the move...I'm excited about Derek's little brother Drew who plays QB for the 8th grade team. I hope the Kiser family stays in Burnet. Would like to see Drew play with my son someday. The Kiser's are a really nice family. I finally got to meet them this year. Mom & dad sit close by at games. He's a nervous wreck!

Seems like a nice kid and family. I like Burnet, durnet.

Cam
11-12-2012, 12:49 PM
After being on cruze control for the 3 bye weeks in a row. The ville will put it to the Burnet boys and get the ultimate payback after what happened this summer.

...ya'll still mad about a silly game of touch?....and to lose to a bunch of sophs & juniors!.....:D.....better knock out Burnet now while ya'll still got the chance!!......The sasquatches and cheetahs are just around the corner!.....hehehehe.....:2thumbsup

DKfromDUB
11-12-2012, 01:03 PM
I dont think it is wrong to want to be the best at everything you do. Including 7 on 7

Cam
11-12-2012, 01:10 PM
I dont think it is wrong to want to be the best at everything you do. Including 7 on 7

Never implied it was wrong.....just messin' with ya DK!....I'm normally alot more passive with my thoughts!...;)

Tejastrue
11-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Hey Cam..give me a few reasons to vote for you guys!! :wave:

Cam
11-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Hey Cam..give me a few reasons to vote for you guys!! :wave:

Why?....I can see you already voted!....:tisk:

Tejastrue
11-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Why?....I can see you already voted!....:tisk:

Uh....no....I really haven't. I like the underdawgs.

Cam
11-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Uh....no....I really haven't. I like the underdawgs.

OK I'll take your word for it then.....First off, Monterrey Prepa has sent a special envoy to Burnet full of info on how to beat The Ville....a big thank you to Prepa Coach Rodriguez!....:D

But seriously...here's how I see it: If I were a bettin' man, which I am!....and with all the hoopla surrounding that team & town (including alien visitations and such)...and, after seeing both teams play, I'd have to say The Ville has the upper hand. However, that doesn't mean this game is going to be a blowout like everybody predicts....although that possibility exists in any game.
Stephenville can win..well...because they're Stephenville. Nice QB with quick release. A running threat as well. Nice RB (#22 I believe) who runs hard. A really good set of receivers. #88! A big O-line. And a bullish defense.
Burnet can win cause:
Them boys just don't know any better! Young and nothing seems to phase them..
QB Kiser is on fire lately. O-line has been giving him more time to throw. And Kiser looks like his wheels are starting to come back from early season injury. He is definitely more mobile now and can escape the rush.
Burnet has some nice big receivers. Not the fastest but they get open and Kiser puts it on the money.

The running attack comes and goes. When Burnet's main back doesn't do his little hesitation move and hits the holes quick, he's good. When he hesitates he's not as effective.
Burnet D will have to play their best game of the year X10 to have a chance. Coach Jones I'm sure has done his homework. He is a very good defensive coach. They've actually been pretty good vs the run. Young secondary has struggled but have actually been playing better of late. They're finally breaking on some balls and getting pics. Kinda like they did during 7 on 7.

If Burnet can create some turnovers on D and eliminate the silly holding calls they've been getting lately, they stand a chance to keep it close...and when you keep it close, anything is possible..Overall, Burnet is playing better than they were at the start of the season...I wouldn't take them lightly especially when you have a QB who can put points on the board. Burnet receivers usually win their battles for the ball.

Nevertheless, it looks like the Ville is loaded for bear, or dawgs, or whatever!...But no matter the outcome, it's been a successful year for new coach Jones and for a team that wasn't supposed to be here. With only 10 or so seniors Burnet has alot to look forward to. Throw in some nice incoming talent such as Junior Olympic Champion & current freshman RB Brock Foster (shown below) who, by the way, ran an 11.67 100m as an 8th grader!....and Burnet's future is looking bright!

Everybody be safe in your travels. I'm actually going the opposite direction :mad: to south Texas on Friday. Crap! I really wanted to be there for the boys...
Ville fans - pay attention to the Burnet band...They are really really good!...and don't forget to clap you son's beeches!!
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7762/dsc0291u.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/dsc0291u.jpg/) Brock Foster - RB

hollywood
11-12-2012, 03:34 PM
OK I'll take your word for it then.....First off, Monterrey Prepa has sent a special envoy to Burnet full of info on how to beat The Ville....a big thank you to Prepa Coach Rodriguez!....:D

But seriously...here's how I see it: If I were a bettin' man, which I am!....and with all the hoopla surrounding that team & town (including alien visitations and such)...and, after seeing both teams play, I'd have to say The Ville has the upper hand. However, that doesn't mean this game is going to be a blowout like everybody predicts....although that possibility exists in any game.
Stephenville can win..well...because they're Stephenville. Nice QB with quick release. A running threat as well. Nice RB (#22 I believe) who runs hard. A really good set of receivers. #88! A big O-line. And a bullish defense.
Burnet can win cause:
QB Kiser is on fire lately. O-line has been giving him more time to throw. And Kiser looks like his wheels are starting to come back from early season injury. He is definitely more mobile now and can escape the rush.
Burnet has some nice big receivers. Not the fastest but they get open and Kiser puts it on the money.

The running attack comes and goes. When Burnet's main back doesn't do his little hesitation move and hits the holes quick, he's good. When he hesitates he's not as effective.
Burnet D will have to play their best game of the year X10 to have a chance. Coach Jones I'm sure has done his homework. He is a very good defensive coach. They've actually been pretty good vs the run. Young secondary has struggled but have actually been playing better of late. They're finally breaking on some balls and getting pics. Kinda like they did during 7 on 7.

If Burnet can create some turnovers on D and eliminate the silly holding calls they've been getting lately, they stand a chance to keep it close...and when you keep it close, anything is possible..Overall, Burnet is playing better than they were at the start of the season...I wouldn't take them lightly especially when you have a QB who can put points on the board. Burnet receivers usually win their battles for the ball.

Nevertheless, it looks like the Ville is loaded for bear, or dawgs, or whatever!...But no matter the outcome, it's been a successful year for new coach Jones and for a team that wasn't supposed to be here. With only 10 or so seniors Burnet has alot to look forward to. Throw in some nice incoming talent such as Junior Olympic Champion & current freshman RB Brock Foster (shown below) who, by the way, ran an 11.67 100m as an 8th grader!....and Burnet's future is looking bright!

Everybody be safe in your travels. I'm actually going the opposite direction :mad: to south Texas on Friday. Crap! I really wanted to be there for the boys...
Ville fans - pay attention to the Burnet band...They are really really good!...and don't forget to clap you son's beeches!!
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7762/dsc0291u.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/dsc0291u.jpg/) Brock Foster - RB

Good post Camy! Hey just a little trivia for everyone... Coach Jones has never lost to Stephenville in his lifetime! He knows Stephenville very well. :eek:

Tejastrue
11-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks Cam. That was more than worthy of a vote. Best of luck to Burnet!! Give em hell!!

Cam
11-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Good post Camy! Hey just a little trivia for everyone... Coach Jones has never lost to Stephenville in his lifetime! He knows Stephenville very well. :eek:

I just love it when you call me dirty names Holly!....:inlove:

BullDawgDad
11-13-2012, 03:30 PM
Good. Post Cam...you did happen to leave out Burnet's kicking game as well. There kicker leads district with 46 yrd net average punting also leads district in touchbacks, onside KO's and pooch KO's recovered. This game will be a tough one for Burnet. But never count us out, everyone did for 7 on 7. Everyone had Bunet picked to finish last in pool play and not make it out of first round of Consolation bracket. I'm sure they will get up for this game as well. I wish both teams good luck and success on there playoff runs.

Cam
11-13-2012, 03:48 PM
Good. Post Cam...you did happen to leave out Burnet's kicking game as well. There kicker leads district with 46 yrd net average punting also leads district in touchbacks, onside KO's and pooch KO's recovered. This game will be a tough one for Burnet. But never count us out, everyone did for 7 on 7. Everyone had Bunet picked to finish last in pool play and not make it out of first round of Consolation bracket. I'm sure they will get up for this game as well. I wish both teams good luck and success on there playoff runs.

Good point Dad, I thought about that after my post but got lazy after all that typing!..Huff has done really well handling the kicking chores. And a lefty to boot!!.....I didn't realize his net was that good!....That's great!

Wait a minute....holy crap!....another Burnet poster?? No way!....Where have you been hidin'?....Everybody has been gangin' up on me! Specially them Liberty Hill pests!!....And Greendawg & BLEEDZ are suddenly layin' low on me........

Hey Dad, are the Shackleford and Cromer kids still playing with the fish? I've not had much of a chance to watch them this season and I don't know their #'s. The only times I have seen the fish play, it's been for just a few minutes, and it's usually Foster for an 80 yd. screen and a TD or something like that!...lol.....then my kid comes out of the locker after his game and wants to go home to do his homework!...

panfan
11-13-2012, 05:14 PM
Good point Dad, I thought about that after my post but got lazy after all that typing!..Huff has done really well handling the kicking chores. And a lefty to boot!!.....I didn't realize his net was that good!....That's great!

Wait a minute....holy crap!....another Burnet poster?? No way!....Where have you been hidin'?....Everybody has been gangin' up on me! Specially them Liberty Hill pests!!....And Greendawg & BLEEDZ are suddenly layin' low on me........

Hey Dad, are the Shackleford and Cromer kids still playing with the fish? I've not had much of a chance to watch them this season and I don't know their #'s. The only times I have seen the fish play, it's been for just a few minutes, and it's usually Foster for an 80 yd. screen and a TD or something like that!...lol.....then my kid comes out of the locker after his game and wants to go home to do his homework!...

THose pests are hoping you guys win so watch your tongue. :taunt:

BullDawgDad
11-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Sorry Cam.. Didn't find this website until I started cruising Stephenville's website, plus I been busy coaching these boys since the fifth grade. Now only have one more year after this and then my kids will all be graduated. At least I have one more summer of coaching 7 on 7 and hopefully this time we will take state. I'll give you a hand when I can in keeping those Panther fans at bay. They do seem to forget sometimes the years that Burnet dominated them and I think those years are going to start to come back.

hollywood
11-13-2012, 08:02 PM

Burnet can win cause:

Who's the RB? Is that your son Cam?

panfan
11-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Sorry Cam.. Didn't find this website until I started cruising Stephenville's website, plus I been busy coaching these boys since the fifth grade. Now only have one more year after this and then my kids will all be graduated. At least I have one more summer of coaching 7 on 7 and hopefully this time we will take state. I'll give you a hand when I can in keeping those Panther fans at bay. They do seem to forget sometimes the years that Burnet dominated them and I think those years are going to start to come back.

Oh its on now BDD, I'll give you a hall pass till after Stephenville, but then we're throwing down :ack!:. I did a bit o research (cause that is what I do), and it has been a back and forth thing that seems to me to look fairly close. Dominated - sheeesh, the only dominating the Bdawgs have done is over the wee wee pad!!!!:eek: Oh and good luck with S-ville (sincerely) - I hope ya'll surprise and wipe some smug-ass stuff of them folks. Its been a long season of listening to S-ville this and S-ville that. Go Dawgs!!! (only time you will hear me says this).

jason
11-14-2012, 09:10 AM
decided yesterday we aren't going to make the trip for this game.
reason being, i haven't been to a copperas cove game yet this year and they play cedar hill saturday at waco midway so we don't want to make the drive twice in two days.
stephenville should live to see another day. cove will have its hands full.

going to catch glen rose vs brownwood at tsu friday.

i think the best game in waco friday night anyways will be gatesville vs alvarado.

hollywood
11-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Oh its on now BDD, I'll give you a hall pass till after Stephenville, but then we're throwing down :ack!:. I did a bit o research (cause that is what I do), and it has been a back and forth thing that seems to me to look fairly close. Dominated - sheeesh, the only dominating the Bdawgs have done is over the wee wee pad!!!!:eek: Oh and good luck with S-ville (sincerely) - I hope ya'll surprise and wipe some smug-ass stuff of them folks. Its been a long season of listening to S-ville this and S-ville that. Go Dawgs!!! (only time you will hear me says this).

Sville will beat the bull out of the dawgs! Nice season though. :taunt:

:D

panfan
11-14-2012, 09:34 AM
Sville will beat the bull out of the dawgs! Nice season though. :taunt:

:D

:blahblah: My best Maverick imitation revving my scooter -"I can't hear you"!. Sure wish I wuz gonna be in in town to make my way to this game. Go Dawgs! Damn, said it again, now that is the last time you will hear me say that.

Cam
11-14-2012, 09:38 AM
Who's the RB? Is that your son Cam?

No, he's not my boy but I'd take him! Great kid I hear! My boy is a 7th grader. Like I said in my long winded msg. that's frosh RB Brock Foster. And man, is he fun to watch! All he needs is a little space and he's gone! I would be surprised if he isn't on varsity next year as a soph. Fact is, I think he could've helped them this year cause I'd bet he would still be the fastest kid on the field in most games. But, I think coaches are smart to let be where he's at and let him grow & mature. A few more pounds of muscle would be good for him. Should be fun to see how he develops.

No, he's not my boy but I'd take him! Great kid I hear! My boy is a 7th grader. Like I said in my long winded msg. that's frosh RB Brock Foster. And man, is he fun to watch! All he needs is a little space and he's gone! I would be surprised if he isn't on varsity next year as a soph. Fact is, I think he could've helped them this year cause I'd bet he would still be the fastest kid on the field in most games. But, I think coaches are smart to let be where he's at and let him grow & mature. A few more pounds of muscle would be good for him. Should be fun to see how he develops.

Yeah he would have got hurt.

Cam
11-14-2012, 09:52 AM
THose pests are hoping you guys win so watch your tongue. :taunt:

Ah hell panfan....I'll bet you were bitin' your tongue just a bit when you typed this!!...And yes, you're still a pest!....but a lovely pest at that!!:kiss:...I gotta be honest, this thread has been a little boring to me..I had way more fun with our LH/Burnet thread for sure!.....This thread is nothin' but Stephenville this and Stephenville that...Ville by 40, Ville by 60, Ville by 162, Ville is great!, UFO's here, UFO's there, aliens here, aliens there, mutilations of cows and goats....and now upcoming is a dawg mutilation according to everyone.......it's kinda boring I tell ya......Then we have farmer John over in the Ville sayin',

"Dammit Marge, put that crochet needle away and get your arse off the couch woman! We got us another alien spaceship flyin' overhead! Quick, you round up the goats and I'll get the cows into the barn. I'll be damned if them aliens are gonna rape anymore of my animals! Poor ol' Bessie still can't walk straight and her milks done turned green!...Hurry up woman!...and where the hell is that Polaroid camera so I's can take a picture of them things?"........:D

:thumbsup:
Ah hell panfan....I'll bet you were bitin' your tongue just a bit when you typed this!!...And yes, you're still a pest!....but a lovely pest at that!!:kiss:...I gotta be honest, this thread has been a little boring to me..I had way more fun with our LH/Burnet thread for sure!.....This thread is nothin' but Stephenville this and Stephenville that...Ville by 40, Ville by 60, Ville by 162, Ville is great!, UFO's here, UFO's there, aliens here, aliens there, mutilations of cows and goats....and now upcoming is a dawg mutilation according to everyone.......it's kinda boring I tell ya......Then we have farmer John over in the Ville sayin',

"Dammit Marge, put that crochet needle away and get your arse off the couch woman! We got us another alien spaceship flyin' overhead! Quick, you round up the goats and I'll get the cows into the barn. I'll be damned if them aliens are gonna rape anymore of my animals! Poor ol' Bessie still can't walk straight and her milks done turned green!...Hurry up woman!...and where the hell is that Polaroid camera so I's can take a picture of them things?"........:D

That was good.:crazy::crazy:

BLEEDZGREEN
11-14-2012, 10:02 AM
I agree Cam I but you already knew it was going to be that kinda of thread. :sleeping:

panfan
11-14-2012, 11:18 AM
Who wins?

Is this game going to be on a webcast? If so, provide the details or link. Thanks!

jason
11-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Is this game going to be on a webcast? If so, provide the details or link. Thanks!
www.kstvfm.com

Cam
11-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Holy crap!...Burnet must be puttin' in a new playbook or something.....Passed by the stadium last night and them boys were practicing on two fields!!...that's gonna be an expensive electric bill!...Also, could've sworn I saw Monterrey Prep coach Rodriguez there!....:eek:....funny thing is he lives close to my cousin in Monterrey....who is a stinkin' lawyer and lives next to a doctor and another stinkin' lawyer....and across the street is one of them cartel boys in a nice 3-story marble & stone home us Americans payed for!.....:eek:

hollywood
11-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Holy crap!...Burnet must be puttin' in a new playbook or something.....Passed by the stadium last night and them boys were practicing on two fields!!...that's gonna be an expensive electric bill!...Also, could've sworn I saw Monterrey Prep coach Rodriguez there!....:eek:....funny thing is he lives close to my cousin in Monterrey....who is a stinkin' lawyer and lives next to a doctor and another stinkin' lawyer....and across the street is one of them cartel boys in a nice 3-story marble & stone home us Americans payed for!.....:eek:

LOL... Burnet doesn't have the horses to execute the playbook even if the Monterrey Prepa Techa coach spent all season working with those gringos from Burnette. :taunt:

greendawg84
11-14-2012, 09:25 PM
:blahblah: My best Maverick imitation revving my scooter -"I can't hear you"!. Sure wish I wuz gonna be in in town to make my way to this game. Go Dawgs! Damn, said it again, now that is the last time you will hear me say that.

Damn panfan that must have been painful to type :speech: :cheerl:

Sorry dudes had to work out of the office today , I will be back tomorrow ( if ATT comes to fix the damn internet). If you work for them put us on the top of the list please !

And Holly just for you :taunt:

Ville-D
11-15-2012, 12:03 AM
Stephenville 44
Burnet 42

In double overtime.

defense51
11-15-2012, 12:08 AM
Stephenville 44
Burnet 42

In double overtime.
I would love to read the rhetoric on here if that actually happened.

hollywood
11-15-2012, 12:22 AM
Stephenville 44
Burnet 42

In double overtime.

:vrycnfsd::vrycnfsd:

:wave:

Ville-D
11-15-2012, 12:35 AM
:vrycnfsd::vrycnfsd:

:wave:

That is the reverse of the score in 7v7

Cam
11-15-2012, 10:17 AM
LOL... Burnet doesn't have the horses to execute the playbook even if the Monterrey Prepa Techa coach spent all season working with those gringos from Burnette. :taunt:

Gringos?...hey, we got us a little color in Burnet!....not much, but a little...we even got us an Indian family (from India) now! And the kid plays football! Saids Cricket is for wimps!!.....Tell you what Holly, Burnet might get their arses handed to them tomorrow but it won't be cause of a lack of effort....I came into town last night and saw the stadium lights were still on at 8:20pm.....and like I said before, ya better knock out Burnet now while ya'll still got the chance....cause here soon the tables will be turned:2thumbsup.......

hollywood
11-15-2012, 10:49 AM
Gringos?...hey, we got us a little color in Burnet!....not much, but a little...we even got us an Indian family (from India) now! And the kid plays football! Saids Cricket is for wimps!!.....Tell you what Holly, Burnet might get their arses handed to them tomorrow but it won't be cause of a lack of effort....I came into town last night and saw the stadium lights were still on at 8:20pm.....and like I said before, ya better knock out Burnet now while ya'll still got the chance....cause here soon the tables will be turned:2thumbsup.......

Yeah yeah yeah... more in the pipeline. That's what they all say. The largest school in y'alls district, y'all should be loaded every year! Sounds like Camy is trying to play the joker card. lol Who you tryin' to kid? Hey, you wanna know how to keep a bulldog in his house? Sting his ass with about 40 yellowjackets and watch him tuck tail and moan. That's how ya do it. That's a fact Jack! Bulldogs won't know what hit 'em tomorrow night. Boom, what tha?? Yeah, you keep talkin' about what's in the pipeline.. you never know what district Burnet may be in the next realignment. UIL could throw Stephenville in Dist 7. Stephenville isn't hurting for talent. 8th grade went undefeated and have a future All-State RB in the making. 9th and 10th grade are stacked. Bring it big boy, Camy! :taunt:

Emerson1
11-15-2012, 10:53 AM
decided yesterday we aren't going to make the trip for this game.
reason being, i haven't been to a copperas cove game yet this year and they play cedar hill saturday at waco midway so we don't want to make the drive twice in two days.
stephenville should live to see another day. cove will have its hands full.

going to catch glen rose vs brownwood at tsu friday.

i think the best game in waco friday night anyways will be gatesville vs alvarado.

Make sure Maddie brings her can.

Cam
11-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Yeah yeah yeah... more in the pipeline. That's what they all say. The largest school in y'alls district, y'all should be loaded every year! Sounds like Camy is trying to play the joker card. lol Who you tryin' to kid? Hey, you wanna know how to keep a bulldog in his house? Sting his ass with about 40 yellowjackets and watch him tuck tail and moan. That's how ya do it. That's a fact Jack! Bulldogs won't know what hit 'em tomorrow night. Boom, what tha?? Yeah, you keep talkin' about what's in the pipeline.. you never know what district Burnet may be in the next realignment. UIL could throw Stephenville in Dist 7. Stephenville isn't hurting for talent. 8th grade went undefeated and have a future All-State RB in the making. 9th and 10th grade are stacked. Bring it big boy, Camy! :taunt:

I thought you were in District 7?...Now I'm totally confused!.....Burnet at least don't cheat!..uhhhh..Unless of course, you count sasquatch-human inter-breeding (just ask LHPFactory!)....Ya'll have extraterrestrial intervention and funny stuff goin' on over in them there parts!....:taunt:....and make up your mind...am I Camy or Jack?....

BullDawgDad
11-15-2012, 11:46 AM
The next several years at Burnet will see a lot of talent coming up. The offence is only lossing 4 starters and defense is only lossing 3 after this season. 7 on 7 will be doing extremely well again. Only lost 3 seniors 2 of which were starters. Depth will be very good next year. We will have 9 kids returning with 2 yrs varsity experience and a large amount with 1 year of experience. Don't underestimate what Burnet can bring to the field, you all did this past summer and took the loss for it. I can't tell you how much fun it was coaching that team!!! Again safe travels to and from game. The clock is ticking.

lv2937
11-15-2012, 12:01 PM

hollywood is so smart , doesnt even know what district stephenville is in. by the way burnet is not the largest school in their district,

hollywood
11-15-2012, 12:04 PM
I thought you were in District 7?...Now I'm totally confused!.....Burnet at least don't cheat!..uhhhh..Unless of course, you count sasquatch-human inter-breeding (just ask LHPFactory!)....Ya'll have extraterrestrial intervention and funny stuff goin' on over in them there parts!....:taunt:....and make up your mind...am I Camy or Jack?....

You know what I mean jackcam! :D

hollywood
11-15-2012, 12:06 PM
hollywood is so smart , doesnt even know what district stephenville is in. by the way burnet is not the largest school in their district,

Alrighty smarty pants... Yeah, Dist 8, and Lamp is the largest.. but I actually forgot about them. lol ;)

Cam
11-15-2012, 12:09 PM
You know what I mean jackcam! :D

that's very original!...I like it!....How bout, Camyjack? That kinda has a nice ring to it as well....Holly Holly...what am I gonna do with you?....:thinking:

hollywood
11-15-2012, 12:14 PM
The next several years at Burnet will see a lot of talent coming up. The offence is only lossing 4 starters and defense is only lossing 3 after this season. 7 on 7 will be doing extremely well again. Only lost 3 seniors 2 of which were starters. Depth will be very good next year. We will have 9 kids returning with 2 yrs varsity experience and a large amount with 1 year of experience. Don't underestimate what Burnet can bring to the field, you all did this past summer and took the loss for it. I can't tell you how much fun it was coaching that team!!! Again safe travels to and from game. The clock is ticking.

No one is underestimating Burnet. They have athletic players.

A little history lesson for ya:
As a Brownwood Lion, Coach Jones kicked the yellow out of jackets in '89 with a score of 63-21 his senior.
Coach Gillespie was on that Yellowjacket team that year or had just graduated the year before. I think Coach Gillespie has something in store for the Burnet Bulldogs this season. A little payback 2 fold with the loss to the Bulldogs in touch football this summer. Look for a very physical game. :1popcorn:

hollywood
11-15-2012, 12:15 PM
that's very original!...I like it!....How bout, Camyjack? That kinda has a nice ring to it as well....Holly Holly...what am I gonna do with you?....:thinking:

:kiss:

Cam
11-15-2012, 12:17 PM

I know you're new to this forum...so, don't take Holly-wood too seriously...or me either for that matter!...Holly is just one of them boys that likes to make bold predictions....I think he'll develop a taste for crow eventually.......we'll switch him to vulture when the time is right!....

Bull, look at your PM's when you get a chance.

hollywood
11-15-2012, 12:27 PM
I know you're new to this forum...so, don't take Holly-wood too seriously...or me either for that matter!...Holly is just one of them boys that likes to make bold predictions....I think he'll develop a taste for crow eventually.......we'll switch him to vulture when the time is right!....

:lies:

Optimism at it's finest. Realism is more like it, yeah, realism. That's what I meant. Damn Camy, you got me second guessing myself. How the hell did you do that?? :mad:

:taunt:

hollywood
11-15-2012, 12:29 PM
For Camy and GarciaP77.... Burnet by 21!

BullDawgDad
11-15-2012, 12:31 PM

Just sent you a response...getting ready for lunch if you wanna drop me a line

ccmom
11-15-2012, 12:31 PM
All this "camy" and "holly" business is creeping me out!!!!!!!:ack!::ack!:

Cam
11-15-2012, 12:36 PM

As a Brownwood Lion, Coach Jones kicked the yellow out of jackets in '89 with a score of 63-21 his senior.
Coach Gillespie was on that Yellowjacket team that year or had just graduated the year before. I think Coach Gillespie has something in store for the Burnet Bulldogs this season. A little payback 2 fold with the loss to the Bulldogs in touch football this summer. Look for a very physical game. :1popcorn:

Holly..what do you mean "no one is underestimating Burnet"?:spitlol:.....EVERYONE is underestimating Burnet...specially on this forum...let's just hope Jacket players don't think the way ya'll do or they'll be stingin' their own ass!.....:kiss: - back at ya!..you big flirt!!.....

Cam
11-15-2012, 12:39 PM
All this "camy" and "holly" business is creeping me out!!!!!!!:ack!::ack!:

I think he likes me!....:eek:

BullDawgDad
11-15-2012, 12:41 PM

I would expect nothing less...I know you will all be bringing it tomorrow night. I hope it is a good game with few to no injuries to either squad. Our boys will be ready and also have a few things ready for s-ville. :cheerl:

Cam
11-15-2012, 12:42 PM
I think this board is finally heatin' up!...In more ways than one!:eek:....kinda too late though.....

Cam
11-15-2012, 12:45 PM
So, I'm curious...how many UFO-extrarrestrial-alien-flyin'-saucer-cigar-shaped-rocket-ships from the planet, "Villeneverlose" can we expect over Waco ISD stadium tomorrow night?......:eek:

BullDawgDad
11-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Maybe someone can contact SpaceX over in McGreggor and ask them to shoot down any UFO's or strange "bugs" flying over Waco Stadium!!!:catredx:

:vrycnfsd::wave::cheerl::taunt::crazy1::tongue:

FORGET ABOUT IT GET YOUR BASKETBALL STUFF OUT. VILLE BY AS MUCH AS THEY WANT. DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH THE BACKUPS PLAY. IF STARTERS PLAY ALL NIGHT ITS A 40-50 PLUS WIN. IF THE SUBS PLAY 30 PLUS.

VILLE UP!!!

Cam
11-15-2012, 02:00 PM
:vrycnfsd::wave::cheerl::taunt::crazy1::tongue:

FORGET ABOUT IT GET YOUR BASKETBALL STUFF OUT. VILLE BY AS MUCH AS THEY WANT. DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH THE BACKUPS PLAY. IF STARTERS PLAY ALL NIGHT ITS A 40-50 PLUS WIN. IF THE SUBS PLAY 30 PLUS.

VILLE UP!!!

Well heck then....might as well break out the Ville 8th & 9th graders too!....:taunt:

greendawg84
11-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Well heck then....might as well break out the Ville 8th & 9th graders too!....:taunt:

Well he did say they had a future ALL STATE running back on the 8th grade team up there ????? Now that right there is a bold prediction , maybe it does have something to do with the Aliens.......:thinking:

Sville
11-15-2012, 02:34 PM
The only question that remains is which flavor do you Bulldogs want?

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii18/ahycb/whoopass.jpg

Cam
11-15-2012, 02:43 PM
Well he did say they had a future ALL STATE running back on the 8th grade team up there ????? Now that right there is a bold prediction , maybe it does have something to do with the Aliens.......:thinking:

No doubt aliens involved here....think about it, they say them aliens have some pretty big heads (or craniums for you scientific types)....looks like Ville posters have some pretty big heads too!....Now, that there ain't no coincidence!.....:eek:....the end is near I'm tellin' ya!....and I ain't just talkin' about Burnet!.....Hope everybody has been doomsday preppin'!!.......:1omg!:......Where's Dana Scully when you need her?!!.....that darn redhead!!

hollywood
11-15-2012, 02:44 PM

Sville, do you still have that youtube link to KW RB #7?

Sville mentioned him to me... I watched and went :eek: :2thumbsup:

hollywood
11-15-2012, 02:47 PM

His uncle was an All-State QB. :clap: Bold but if he progresses, very possible. Kid is gifted fo sho!

toddg
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13969/gossip.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)word on the street is that cam and holly been sneakin around discussin this gamehttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13969/emot-stalker.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)with holly taking on the big brother roll in cheering little cam uphttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13911/350x700px-LL-e0e1cfba_therethere.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)and spending quality timehttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13622/OnSwings_23.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)..together...http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13622/pianoman01ur3.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13622/partyguy.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)and becoming really good "high five" friendshttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13622/Hi5.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)but we are all in agreement..that it has become a little creepyhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13622/GroupAgreement.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)..........http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13622/GroupAgreement.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

BullDawgDad

Not sure you all know how to open it...BOOM!!

greendawg84
11-15-2012, 02:59 PM
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13969/gossip.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)word on the street is that cam and holly been sneakin around discussin this gamehttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13969/emot-stalker.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)with holly taking on the big brother roll in cheering little cam uphttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13911/350x700px-LL-e0e1cfba_therethere.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)and spending quality timehttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13622/OnSwings_23.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)..together...http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13622/pianoman01ur3.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13622/partyguy.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)and becoming really good "high five" friendshttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13622/Hi5.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)but we are all in agreement..that it has become a little creepyhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13622/GroupAgreement.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)..........http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/13622/GroupAgreement.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

That's awesome ! LOL

Cam
11-15-2012, 03:32 PM

Dangit Holly.....this is all your fault!!.....:mad:

He is a stud and I agree. He gets training and nutrition like a college kid would. Lol

hollywood
11-15-2012, 04:02 PM
He is a stud and I agree. He gets training and nutrition like a college kid would. Lol

Yes he does! RW is good stuff.

Sville
11-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Sville, do you still have that youtube link to KW RB #7?

Sville mentioned him to me... I watched and went :eek: :2thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGndwplQsCA&feature=relmfu

Sville
11-15-2012, 05:19 PM
http://www.yourstephenvilletx.com/sports/high_school/article_f81579ce-2f41-11e2-b69d-0019bb2963f4.html

Ville-D
11-15-2012, 06:51 PM
http://www.yourstephenvilletx.com/sports/high_school/article_f81579ce-2f41-11e2-b69d-0019bb2963f4.html

Quote from the article:

"Our kids were a little shocked and upset with themselves for not taking care of business, and of course Burnet was over there hooping and hollering - not to be disrespectful, but because they had just won a big ball game," Gillespie said of the moments following the defeat. "I told them, No. 1, it's touch football, and No. 2, you could see them again in the first round of the real playoffs. When I mentioned that, the spark come back in their eyes a little bit."

toddg
11-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Quote from the article:

so i guess revenge from a two below game is what this game embodies...the drama of it all..

Ville-D
11-15-2012, 07:51 PM
so i guess revenge from a two below game is what this game embodies...the drama of it all..

We will not be stopped...

SintonFan
11-15-2012, 08:03 PM
Go Burnet Bulldogs!!!
YOU can DO IT! :)

lv2937
11-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Quote from the article:What was the head football coach doing with the 7 on 7 team. thought that was a no no.

toddg
11-15-2012, 08:38 PM
What was the head football coach doing with the 7 on 7 team. thought that was a no no.

he was there in hologram!!

Ville-D
11-15-2012, 08:40 PM
What was the head football coach doing with the 7 on 7 team. thought that was a no no.

Coaches can be there. They cannot coach but they can watch.

toddg
11-15-2012, 08:44 PM
Coaches can be there. They cannot coach but they can watch.

and be there to offer words of encouragement when their belows were twod too much

hollywood
11-15-2012, 10:38 PM

Oh gosh! Wow toddg, that's almost as creepy! Lol

hollywood
11-15-2012, 11:17 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAZJAEI9pYk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGndwplQsCA&feature=relmfu

toddg
11-16-2012, 12:12 AM
Oh gosh! Wow toddg, that's almost as creepy! Lol

yeah..i know, right!

Cam
11-16-2012, 08:55 AM

....all I know is that little son-bitch next to the piano can dance!!....:cool:

hollywood
11-16-2012, 09:12 AM
Dooms day for the lil bullpups. When it's 10:00 PM tognight, the YELLOW JACKETS will be Happy Happy Happy.

Get down like a rodeo clown, Jack!

I feel like a WINNER! ;)

ogg
11-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Nothing against Burnet, but I can't see Stephenville dropping this game. Don't think it'll be close.

Ville-D
11-17-2012, 01:49 AM
28-0 end of first
49-6 at half (we only ran 5 offensive plays in 2nd Q)
56-27 final (we only ran 3 offensive plays in 3rd Q)

I think the Burnet run-through sign was a bad idea on their part...

It read: "Do you remember 7 on 7?"

Q1 was rough...

hollywood
11-17-2012, 02:22 AM
Congrats Stephenville!

Burnet durnet, you had your season. Good luck next season. Sounds like you guys have a really good thing started under Jones.