PDA

View Full Version : La Grange

Spanish Camp
11-10-2012, 12:03 AM
What was the story on the loss to Cuero? Did they rest their starters? How do they look going into the playoffs?

YTBulldogs
11-10-2012, 12:11 AM
I heard all the starters played. Maybe that TE was out? He was out last week too against Yoakum.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-10-2012, 12:14 AM
Tough first draw!! El Campo

Should be a good one.

scrub c
11-10-2012, 12:31 AM
EC will mash em...

Football fan
11-10-2012, 12:37 AM
EC will mash em...

Yep.

YTBulldogs
11-10-2012, 12:40 AM
Yep.

They really need to win that Cuero game cause I feared this. It will be tough, but--I'll give them a shot. Will that TE be back?

Corn Cob
11-10-2012, 12:56 AM
They really need to win that Cuero game cause I feared this. It will be tough, but--I'll give them a shot. Will that TE be back?

It's funny how you "experts" are talking about La Grange resting players and players being hurt. I talked to a LG coach after the game and he said they are totally healthy heading into the playoffs. He also said the Gobblers were the best team they played in District and probably the best team they played all year.

Pudlugger
11-10-2012, 01:00 AM

Out for the season.

YTBulldogs
11-10-2012, 01:00 AM
It's funny how you "experts" are talking about La Grange resting players and players being hurt. I talked to a LG coach after the game and he said they are totally healthy heading into the playoffs. He also said the Gobblers were the best team they played in District and probably the best team they played all year.

I never said they were resting players. I trusted the home folks who said, they wanted to go into the playoff's with a win.

Pudlugger
11-10-2012, 01:01 AM

I'll second that. Cuero is legit.

Tejastrue
11-10-2012, 01:06 AM

Humble pie is sometimes quite tasty don't you think?

YTBulldogs
11-10-2012, 01:07 AM

I'll third it, Gob's gave us all we could handle and are peeking at the right time, the playoffs.

Pudlugger
11-10-2012, 01:14 AM
Humble pie is sometimes quite tasty don't you think?

It's not humble pie it's called RESPECT. Something you Wimberley squirts know little about. Good luck going FORWARD.

Tejastrue
11-10-2012, 01:20 AM
It's not humble pie it's called RESPECT. Something you Wimberley squirts know little about. Good luck going FORWARD.

So you finally succumb to respect? LOL...If you follow along d.a. you will see that we will and have always given respect when it has been earned!! We will always very humbly give respect!!

hookandladder
11-10-2012, 11:45 PM
So you finally succumb to respect? LOL...If you follow along d.a. you will see that we will and have always given respect when it has been earned!! We will always very humbly give respect!!

You can say what you want but Giddngs , LH and you guys ( Wimberley ) are not very good this year, the playoffs will tell the tale. Giddings and LH did not even make the playoffs and you guys will soon find out how good you are, weak District is the only reason you are in. You are the State champs from last year, that does not make you the returning champs this year. That is so much BS , last year is last year.

C N Green
11-10-2012, 11:59 PM

True story C Cob. As I said early on, the dark "bird" of D26 will fly high for several rounds.

rb585
11-11-2012, 12:14 AM
You can say what you want but Giddngs , LH and you guys ( Wimberley ) are not very good this year, the playoffs will tell the tale. Giddings and LH did not even make the playoffs and you guys will soon find out how good you are, weak District is the only reason you are in. You are the State champs from last year, that does not make you the returning champs this year. That is so much BS , last year is last year.

You obviously don't know anything about football. It's not how good you are; it's how much you want to win. Just ask Pudlugger.

Tejastrue
11-11-2012, 12:22 AM

Wow, I knew it wouldn't be too long before you showed up. If you guys are going to post idiotic stuff on Wimberley threads then surely you should expect some sort of response. I don't think I heard one Wimberley person claiming we would win state this year but we are still the defending champs. Hell, I'm proud of what we've accomplished already after losing so many skill players to graduation and I'm gonna enjoy it till it's over. I laugh when ya'll talk about our weak district. You guys need to stop being haters.

rb585
11-11-2012, 12:23 AM

There is no one from Wimberley who is claiming that we're good this year because we won state last year.

Also, I couldn't help noting that Giddings handled Cuero pretty easily this season, so I guess neither Wimberley or Cuero are any good, or anyone they beat.

Ville-D
11-11-2012, 01:25 AM
Glad to see y'all go D1. Hope you go all the was and we have a La Grange vs Stephenville final this year. Then we can see if my family decides to stay on their home side or come sit with me on the Stephenville side...

Go Leps!

Pudlugger
11-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Glad to see y'all go D1. Hope you go all the was and we have a La Grange vs Stephenville final this year. Then we can see if my family decides to stay on their home side or come sit with me on the Stephenville side...

Go Leps!

Thanks Ville-D that would be something but we have our work cut out for us to get by El Campo. They are so darn good it will take a miracle to beat them. Our guys will give it their best and put up a hard fight though so the Rice Birds will know they're in a game. Good luck to Stephenville. Go Leps beat El Campo.

Gobblerfan
11-11-2012, 07:28 AM
I was impressed with Cuero Friday night. It's was the only game I have been able to attend and wow was I surprised. Cuero picked the right time to start rolling!

Gobblerfan
11-11-2012, 07:32 AM
No matter what kind or team you guys think Wimberley has this season or......what you think about their district.....Wimberley has proven that they are legit over and over.

Pudlugger
11-11-2012, 10:20 AM

Not entirely 100% healthy as we lost our big TE who was a threat on the short passes and swing passes. We had to take one of our mlbs over to offense which has been successful in keeping the offense rolling but it has weakened our defense. For some reason one of our big o lineman has been benched and our excellent noseguard has been moved to the o line further stressing our defense. In the Cuero game the big running backs behind their physical o lineman pushed our D line around in the up the middle game and I think a big part of that was due to these substitutions and players having to play both ways. Hope the coaches figure this out before the Ricebirds do and make some adjustments.

Tejastrue
11-11-2012, 11:04 AM
No matter what kind or team you guys think Wimberley has this season or......what you think about their district.....Wimberley has proven that they are legit over and over.

Thanks Gobblerfan. Your comments are much appreciated. Best of luck against Bellville. That should be a great game!

hookandladder
11-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Wow, I knew it wouldn't be too long before you showed up. If you guys are going to post idiotic stuff on Wimberley threads then surely you should expect some sort of response. I don't think I heard one Wimberley person claiming we would win state this year but we are still the defending champs. Hell, I'm proud of what we've accomplished already after losing so many skill players to graduation and I'm gonna enjoy it till it's over. I laugh when ya'll talk about our weak district. You guys need to stop being haters.

Only an armchair coach would say you are the defending champs, I guess in Wimberley kids never graduate. Ask any knowledgeable coach and he will tell you this years team is not last years team, you are a playoff team this year with a goal of winning a State Championship. That returning State Championship saying in high school , is just down right funny but you are wimberley.

lbjacj
11-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Only an armchair coach would say you are the defending champs, I guess in Wimberley kids never graduate. Ask any knowledgeable coach and he will tell you this years team is not last years team, you are a playoff team this year with a goal of winning a State Championship. That returning State Championship saying in high school , is just down right funny but you are wimberley.

How old are you? About 12? Ask any knowledgeable football person and they will agree that the teams that win state are the defending champs until they are eliminated from the playoffs!:rolleyes:

hookandladder
11-11-2012, 03:43 PM
How old are you? About 12? Ask any knowledgeable football person and they will agree that the teams that win state are the defending champs until they are eliminated from the playoffs!:rolleyes:

I am old enough to know when we won State back in 2000 we did not go into the next season thinking we are the defending State Champion , Tye Gunn was gone off to TCU and the team in 2001 had many new starters and yes we were Runnerup State Champs that year also. JUst keep living off other players acomplishments, the kids playing the game want to win their own. So move on and try to win another one , without boasting about last year. Our coach like most coaches does not ever compare teams from the past , you sound like a young kid that likes to jump on the bandwagon. Good Luck with that, you think it has to be Wimberley's way are the highway. Everyone has an opinion you just think yours is always , LOL.

hookandladder
11-11-2012, 03:44 PM

I am old enough to know when we won State back in 2000 we did not go into the next season thinking we are the defending State Champion , Tye Gunn was gone off to TCU and the team in 2001 had many new starters and yes we were Runnerup State Champs that year also. JUst keep living off other players acomplishments, the kids playing the game want to win their own. So move on and try to win another one , without boasting about last year. Our coach like most coaches does not ever compare teams from the past , you sound like a young kid that likes to jump on the bandwagon. Good Luck with that, you think it has to be Wimberley's way are the highway. Everyone has an opinion you just think yours is always , LOL.

Tejastrue
11-11-2012, 04:08 PM
However you choose to look at it H&L and like it or not the Texans are the defending champs and the players this year inherited that and I can promise you that there is not a single young man that does not take pride in that fact regardless of whether they were a member of last years team. You can't tell me that there is not a target on their back each and every week just because they are just that. It does not matter to the opposing teams that we may or may not be the same team or have the same level of talent as before. Surely you remember that sort of thing the year after you guys won the SC. I think you're kind of splitting hairs in all this.

And talk about bandwagon. It was you that jumped into this thread with the full intent of adding more fuel to the fire.

hookandladder
11-11-2012, 04:23 PM
However you choose to look at it H&L and like it or not the Texans are the defending champs and the players this year inherited that and I can promise you that there is not a single young man that does not take pride in that fact regardless of whether they were a member of last years team. You can't tell me that there is not a target on their back each and every week just because they are just that. It does not matter to the opposing teams that we may or may not be the same team or have the same level of talent as before. Surely you remember that sort of thing the year after you guys won the SC. I think you're kind of splitting hairs in all this.

And talk about bandwagon. It was you that jumped into this thread with the full intent of adding more fuel to the fire.

Why would I not jump on this thread , it is a La Grange thread. The target on your back in high school sports, Get real. It's the armchair fans that put that label on their teams, the kids just play the game and no our team after we won the SC did not have any extra pressure. You guys get to caried away about the games, just let the kids play. I know of real coaches that here of this BS on web site's and they just laugh at the stupid comment's.

Tejastrue
11-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Why would I not jump on this thread , it is a La Grange thread. The target on your back in high school sports, Get real. It's the armchair fans that put that label on their teams, the kids just play the game and no our team after we won the SC did not have any extra pressure. You guys get to caried away about the games, just let the kids play. I know of real coaches that here of this BS on web site's and they just laugh at the stupid comment's.

Target..not pressure. If you think all this is BS then why even bother to be a part of this site. Lord knows you've had plenty of BS to share. 99% of the comments here are from people who think they have all the answers and the other 1% are hell bent on correcting them. I salute thee for being in that 1%. This whole site would not survive without armchair fans. It's what makes it fun for most of us. Ah yes..there is that 1%.

lbjacj
11-11-2012, 04:57 PM

So what you are saying is that Lake Travis was not a defending Champ for 5 years and 80 games?

hookandladder
11-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Target..not pressure. If you think all this is BS then why even bother to be a part of this site. Lord knows you've had plenty of BS to share. 99% of the comments here are from people who think they have all the answers and the other 1% are hell bent on correcting them. I salute thee for being in that 1%. This whole site would not survive without armchair fans. It's what makes it fun for most of us. Ah yes..there is that 1%.

I am all for everyones opinions , it is the one's that think their opinion is always the right one. Just like now with my opinion about State Champions, just because you disagree with me you feel I am wrong in my opinion. Get it.

hookandladder
11-11-2012, 05:18 PM
So what you are saying is that Lake Travis was not a defending Champ for 5 years and 80 games?

Each team won a State Championship with different players, so each team owns a State Championship. What is so hard to understand, it is not the same team year in and year out. JUst my opinion , obvisously not Wimberley fans opinion. You have that right, good for you.

Pudlugger
11-11-2012, 05:39 PM
:hijacktd:

Texans need to start their own thread and lay of the hook. Good luck to yall this week hope you win and get to play Cuero. That would be a good game as they play tough and have a solid coaching staff.

Tejastrue
11-11-2012, 07:14 PM
I am all for everyones opinions , it is the one's that think their opinion is always the right one. Just like now with my opinion about State Champions, just because you disagree with me you feel I am wrong in my opinion. Get it.

So we can agree to disagree. My thoughts are that you have made it personal against the Wimberley faithful and have so for the past few years. That is what this is really all about. JMO. We all have one...right?

Pudlugger
11-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Good luck to Wimberley Texans Friday. Texans by 20.

Tejastrue
11-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Good luck to Wimberley Texans Friday. Texans by 20.

Okay Pud. Good luck to La Grange. Believe it or not I'm actually pulling for you guys!! The Cuero match-up would be great to see although the way they've been playing we have to be concerned. Not to overlook though. We still gotta get by La Vernia and they Bellville. Not thrilled about us having to go back to LV again this year. Crazy things can happen.

Pudlugger
11-11-2012, 07:55 PM
Yes very tough to beat the same team twice in a season but I think yall will skate.

hookandladder
11-11-2012, 08:50 PM
So we can agree to disagree. My thoughts are that you have made it personal against the Wimberley faithful and have so for the past few years. That is what this is really all about. JMO. We all have one...right?

You definitely do not know me, I have nothing personal against any team or town. I give credit when credit is due, A good friend of my was your Super. a few years ago and one of my former summer baseball players was on your coaching staff. I just have my opinion and very few times do I back down from what I think or feel , I will give my opinion and it may be old school but that is just who I am. Just hate to listen to people that think they know it all, I think we all got that last year with Rocket. All I am saying is don't join him, it's great to give your opinion just respect everyone else.

1st and goal
11-11-2012, 09:06 PM
IIRC, Victoria Memorial holds 10,000. Built around 1965/66. I grew up about 6 blocks from it.

speedbump
11-11-2012, 09:18 PM
IIRC, Victoria Memorial holds 10,000. Built around 1965/66. I grew up about 6 blocks from it.

1st and goal
11-12-2012, 01:41 PM

Hook, you did say what you want on this (and other threads). I AM rooting for the Leps this weekend, but how would you like it if the Leps lose and I came on here the next minute and start talking crap about "the Leps weren't that good and such"??? These teams you pooh pooh have all been dealing with injuries. Plus, they are young men that have worked very hard. Being a father of a player, I guess I expected better of you. Now apologize and let's have a beer over it sometime.

Manso/V8
11-12-2012, 02:03 PM
I like this site because it is fun to hear other fan's opinions about their teams, their opponents, and the team I support.
Plus, it is the only place I know of to find out what's going on around the state in 3a.

hookandladder
11-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Hook, you did say what you want on this (and other threads). I AM rooting for the Leps this weekend, but how would you like it if the Leps lose and I came on here the next minute and start talking crap about "the Leps weren't that good and such"??? These teams you pooh pooh have all been dealing with injuries. Plus, they are young men that have worked very hard. Being a father of a player, I guess I expected better of you. Now apologize and let's have a beer over it sometime.

It's funny how LG was winning games this year and posters were discounting their wins and saying they were lucky or a fumble was the only reason we won, I just stated the fact that LH , Wimberley and Giddings were not as good this year as people were saying. I have not said one bad thing about a player and do not plan on it, I am pretty sure Snotbubbles may be the one talking about players personally. Yes he did call my son out but I just chalked it up to his ignorance, plus I do know where you might have seen me talking crap about a team after their loss. I may have predicted a loss but that is what most do, some win and some lose.

29-3aFAN
11-12-2012, 03:23 PM

I've only seen this stadium full for East/West and East/Calhoun 2 years ago. And when Refugio plays here.

1st and goal
11-12-2012, 03:58 PM
It's funny how LG was winning games this year and posters were discounting their wins and saying they were lucky or a fumble was the only reason we won, I just stated the fact that LH , Wimberley and Giddings were not as good this year as people were saying. I have not said one bad thing about a player and do not plan on it, I am pretty sure Snotbubbles may be the one talking about players personally. Yes he did call my son out but I just chalked it up to his ignorance, plus I do know where you might have seen me talking crap about a team after their loss. I may have predicted a loss but that is what most do, some win and some lose.

You've obviously have yourself convinced....I've only seen a couple posters talk any smack about LG this year. Mainly sore GZ losers to be expected. Other than that, I think you're reading too many tea leaves....

hookandladder
11-12-2012, 04:45 PM
You've obviously have yourself convinced....I've only seen a couple posters talk any smack about LG this year. Mainly sore GZ losers to be expected. Other than that, I think you're reading too many tea leaves....

Maybe you should talk to your coaches, just saying.

Pudlugger
11-12-2012, 04:54 PM
I think hook is just responding to the fact that early in the season many teams were over rated or underperformed while our team had to prove itself by just winning from one week to the next in a difficult district. I recall a few posts on here back before district when the Leps were 4-1 saying that LG hasn't beaten anyone of any worth with a loss to Marble Falls in our opener. In fact one poster said something to the effect that all our opponents had only won a total of 5 games. Well the Leps went on to win our district 4-1 going 8-2 while many of the teams that 3aDownLow posters ranked higher disappointed. I think that is not out of line but perhaps it came out like bragging or rubbing it in a bit and I'm sure that was not the intent. I know most posters from Giddings were very gracious in victory and defeat and respect them for that. Wimberley posters have a lot of pride and have had to deal with adversity early on but now we see that the Texans are achieving good things winning district and having a shot at a deep run in the playoffs. Wimberley holds the 2011 State Championship and the 2012 team is defending it. That seems right to me. Now let's get ready for this Friday and talk about our upcoming challenges on the football field.:)

Dawgfan64
11-12-2012, 07:34 PM

Wish LG well in the playoffs but El Campo is a tough draw. I have to say that neither LG or Cuero were the toughest teams we faced this year...that would have to go to Gonzales and they're sitting at home. D26 was a wild ride this year!!

Pudlugger
11-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Wish LG well in the playoffs but El Campo is a tough draw. I have to say that neither LG or Cuero were the toughest teams we faced this year...that would have to go to Gonzales and they're sitting at home. D26 was a wild ride this year!!

Maybe that is because in D26 consistency from week to week counted more than one or two good showings.

hookandladder
11-12-2012, 08:57 PM

I would have to say about the same thing, Gonzales was the best team we faced this year as well. We should have put Yoakum away in the 3rd quarter but turnover kept them in the game, we gave up to many big plays but were still able to win on a bad night. Cuero was a different animal for us, with nothing to gain or lose it seemed like we just went thru this game not showing anything and just trying to stay healthy, Smithville was the best team we faced along with Gonzales. Defense wins championships, Who would have thought GZ and Giddings sitting at home for the playoffs.

hookandladder
11-12-2012, 09:07 PM
What was the story on the loss to Cuero? Did they rest their starters? How do they look going into the playoffs?

We were without our TE , who is out for the season. Also one of our starting LB did not play , so we were missing some key players. We had nothing to gain or nothing to lose and played that way, we did not show anything on offense to the scout's that were there. Cuero had a playoff spot on the line and played like it, their two RB's are pretty good. I feel we could have pick their secondary apart all night however we did not go that route, Cuero's secondary will not hold up in the playoffs. Maybe first round against Bellville who does not throw much but any decent team will beat their corners all day, Should be an interesting matchup with Bellville-Cuero , I would have to go with Bellville.

YTBulldogs
11-13-2012, 08:53 AM

I'd say Hallettsville ranks up there too. Team is very talented.

BigGreen61
11-13-2012, 11:38 AM
We were without our TE , who is out for the season. Also one of our starting LB did not play , so we were missing some key players. We had nothing to gain or nothing to lose and played that way, we did not show anything on offense to the scout's that were there. Cuero had a playoff spot on the line and played like it, their two RB's are pretty good. I feel we could have pick their secondary apart all night however we did not go that route, Cuero's secondary will not hold up in the playoffs. Maybe first round against Bellville who does not throw much but any decent team will beat their corners all day, Should be an interesting matchup with Bellville-Cuero , I would have to go with Bellville.
Thanks hook Iam glad ur HC coach don't feel the same way u feel about cuero. And u fell to say what our OL & DL did to ur team upfront. Iam glad ur QB got to meet lil BG61 a couple of times while in the pocket. Good luck D 26 I guess since it's November thats why them turkeys ran all over them Leps.

44INAROW
11-13-2012, 11:46 AM

Seriously Hook, I expected better from you... There you have it folks, Cuero isn't any good and the only reason we won is La Grange rolled over for us. I am dissapointed - also - you state that Gonzo was your toughest team faced while Cuero beat them pretty good! What's your excuse for that? I think it's safe to say that it was a week to week - team against team thing with D26 this year.. strange season for sure!

Tejastrue
11-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Seriously Hook, I expected better from you... There you have it folks, Cuero isn't any good and the only reason we won is La Grange rolled over for us. I am dissapointed

Come on 44..that's not very respectful of Hook's opinion. LOL..:)

1st and goal
11-13-2012, 12:12 PM
Seriously Hook, I expected better from you... There you have it folks, Cuero isn't any good and the only reason we won is La Grange rolled over for us. I am dissapointed - also - you state that Gonzo was your toughest team faced while Cuero beat them pretty good! What's your excuse for that? I think it's safe to say that it was a week to week - team against team thing with D26 this year.. strange season for sure!

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to alter his opinion.

44INAROW
11-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Don't hold your breath waiting for him to alter his opinion.

oh, that's OK - everyone is entitled to their opinion, it just surprises me he used THAT one.. I just don't see the coach (being married to a Cuero girl no less) coming into Cuero for the 1st time (for him) and rolling over because his team is already locked into a playoff spot. Just doesn't sound valid to me, I might be 100% wrong though. Heck, we are happy and so proud of the team for fighting back and making the playoffs.. I am not predicting a SC or anything (but who knows :) ) just saying to give credit when credit's due instead of a stale excuse.

BigGreen61
11-13-2012, 02:01 PM
oh, that's OK - everyone is entitled to their opinion, it just surprises me he used THAT one.. I just don't see the coach (being married to a Cuero girl no less) coming into Cuero for the 1st time (for him) and rolling over because his team is already locked into a playoff spot. Just doesn't sound valid to me, I might be 100% wrong though. Heck, we are happy and so proud of the team for fighting back and making the playoffs.. I am not predicting a SC or anything (but who knows :) ) just saying to give credit when credit's due instead of a stale excuse.
I agree 44 LG respect us untill we beat them. Instead of worring about a Gobbler they need to worry about a Rice Bird. Here in Cuero we let the players &the scoreboard
do the talking 21-13 nuff said

hookandladder
11-13-2012, 02:08 PM
I did not mean to downgrade Cuero ,I just said what I felt about the game.My honest opinion on the game,Cuero has great size that we could not handle but I definitely feel their secondary is suspect and it will be exposed in the playoffs, sorry you have to be so offended by one persons opinion. If you do not feel what each team had at stake in this game did not affect the outcome , you are fooling yourself. Said it from day one in District that any team can beat any team in this District , I am still very happy to be District Champs.Go Leps.

44INAROW
11-13-2012, 03:00 PM
I did not mean to downgrade Cuero ,I just said what I felt about the game.My honest opinion on the game,Cuero has great size that we could not handle but I definitely feel their secondary is suspect and it will be exposed in the playoffs, sorry you have to be so offended by one persons opinion. If you do not feel what each team had at stake in this game did not affect the outcome , you are fooling yourself. Said it from day one in District that any team can beat any team in this District , I am still very happy to be District Champs.Go Leps.

it's all good - I am glad you weren't downgrading Cuero - I'd hate to read that :taunt: Good Luck against the Ricebirds..

Pudlugger
11-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Cuero is the bomb.;)

hookandladder
11-13-2012, 05:17 PM
I agree 44 LG respect us untill we beat them. Instead of worring about a Gobbler they need to worry about a Rice Bird. Here in Cuero we let the players &the scoreboard
do the talking 21-13 nuff said

Big Green you something, that there is funny.

hookandladder
11-13-2012, 05:22 PM
Thanks hook Iam glad ur HC coach don't feel the same way u feel about cuero. And u fell to say what our OL & DL did to ur team upfront. Iam glad ur QB got to meet lil BG61 a couple of times while in the pocket. Good luck D 26 I guess since it's November thats why them turkeys ran all over them Leps.

Total yards difference was what 20 to 30 yard , yes that is running all over soemone. You ran on us and we passed on you , bout even stats. You guys won fair and square , we will take 4-1 in District for the Outright District Championship.

hookandladder
11-13-2012, 05:27 PM
it's all good - I am glad you weren't downgrading Cuero - I'd hate to read that :taunt: Good Luck against the Ricebirds..

Don't worry , we gonna be ready for them Ricebirds. You guys got a tough one also, your big guys up front we need to step up big time.