PDA

View Full Version : Commerce

maestro
11-28-2001, 09:09 AM
Just wondering if we can get some more talk on the Commerce/Winnsboro game and the Wilmer/Gladewater game. I'm picking Commerce in a tight ballgame but what about the other game?

eye of the tiger
11-28-2001, 09:51 AM
Tommy Wright explodes for 150 yards and 2 touchdowns and the Tigers win by 13. We will miss at least 1 pat.
The Wilmer-Hutchins v Gladewater is going to be a good football game I think. I'm going with Wilmer-Hutchins. Lots of speed.

TIGERS NEVER QUIT

Matthew328
11-28-2001, 10:59 AM
Commerce in a tight one....they are playing really well...Hutch over Gladewater by 6...speed kills

ethsfbnut
11-28-2001, 11:55 AM
This time of year every team scares you. Especially one like Winnsboro, who nobody thought about until they stuck it to a very good Atlanta team. These kind of teams are dangerous. Feel like Commerce coaches will have team ready. Know Winnsboro will be tough. Heard the other day that Winnsboro's bi-district win this year was their first play-off win ever. Found this hard to believe. They've had some pretty good teams over the years.

Go TIGERS!!!!!

eye of the tiger
11-28-2001, 12:52 PM
Im hoping that Winnsboro's big win over Atlanta will have been their peak performance. Coach Cron will have the Tigers ready. Tigers struggled a little early in the year. Got beat by a good Alvarado team and a great Forney team. I think the Tigers have improved each week and should peak about December 21 or 22 (hope hope hope)