PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed

My wife has Vanessa has a tumor and we are trying to get as many people praying with us and for her. Prayers saved my life with a brain tumor and she needs the same. God is great and prayer works. God bless you all and thank you very much. She is in Baylor All Saints Medical Center and her doctor is Doctor Gillespie. Again thank you from the bottom of my hart.

YTBulldogs
11-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Thoughts and prayers sent from Yoakum.

ccmom
11-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Vanessa and your family will be in our prayers.

BEAST
11-08-2012, 12:10 PM
God bless you guys. Prayers for sure.

BEAST

MUSTANG69
11-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Prayers from Ingleside.

Pudlugger
11-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Prayers from La Grange. Sounds like she is in good hands both medical and beyond.

Purple Rain
11-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Lord, I ask that you lay your healing hands upon Vanessa and that you lead, guide and direct those charged with her care. I also ask that you lift up Vanessa's family and grant them the peace that surpasses all understanding....Amen

BEAST
11-08-2012, 12:41 PM
lord, i ask that you lay your healing hands upon vanessa and that you lead, guide and direct those charged with her care. I also ask that you lift up vanessa's family and grant them the peace that surpasses all understanding....amen

Amen!

BEAST

Indian 1985
11-08-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, Ville.
I'm not a praying man, but you and your wife are in my thoughts.
I hope that modern medicine can nip this quickly, and I wish her a speedy recovery.

Inmateboss
11-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Prayers on the way!! God bless !!!

Expect to win, Play to win!!! Go Graham Steers
Go # 5

Phil C
11-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Prayers from Sinton. They can do a lot of things they couldn't do even five years ago in the medical field so hopefully it will come out good.

hollywood
11-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Prayers for your family brotha. God is great.

FB-fanatic
11-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Prayers from Lorena. As you said, from experience, I know prayers work. God bless.

OldBison75
11-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Ville, my friend, the prayers of me and my family will be coming your way. I will make sure she is added to my church prayer chain and that other fans from Rattler country are made aware of your situation.

Always know that no matter how much we mess with others on this board, we are a family and we care for each other. May God lay his healing hands on Vanessa and your entire family. Through faith and prayer all things are possible.

Cam
11-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Prayers from Burnet. Please keep us posted on Vanessa.

Bug Truck
11-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Prayers sent from Glen Rose

toddg
11-08-2012, 04:33 PM
My wife has Vanessa has a tumor and we are trying to get as many people praying with us and for her. Prayers saved my life with a brain tumor and she needs the same. God is great and prayer works. God bless you all and thank you very much. She is in Baylor All Saints Medical Center and her doctor is Doctor Gillespie. Again thank you from the bottom of my hart.

prayers and positive thought from Alvarado for your wife...have faith, be blessed.

bobcat1
11-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Prayers said for your wife just now.

Thanks everyone we appreciate it.

Sville
11-08-2012, 08:15 PM
You got it!

IndianQbdad
11-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Ville our prayers are with you from my church in Alvarado and our family to yours. I know what you are experiencing I lost my first wife 11 years ago to a rare lung disease. She passed 4 days before x- mas. Had three beautiful girls with her. My mom has battled cancer 4 times in the last 20 years. The last being just before the s c game last year when she had a brain tumor removed. She had reciever more bad news about 6 months ago that it had spread to other parts of her body. Well I kept taking her to church and having everyone prey for her. She went to the doctor wed. And they said everything looks clear. Only one way to explain that. We are all the ritchesnous of god and we are all healed by the blood from Jesus Christ . All we have to do is except and believe that. Anyways , may god bless your wife and your family.

Tx Challenge
11-09-2012, 03:17 AM
Prayers from Los Angeles for Vanessa.

She was diagnosed with Synovial sarcoma a rare cancer. We are praying it only in her arm and not spread to her lungs. Will find out more Monday when they look at the CT. The Xray of her lungs looked good so far. They will treat it with radiation and then once its treated try and remove it. Will effect her arm because its in a muscle under her arm pit and it will need to come out. She is strong and God is great. Like I mentioned before I was doagnosed with a terminal brain tumor 12 years ago and 2 days later I drove home cancer free. Miracles do happen and its not just luck.. God Bless

Blue42
11-09-2012, 05:09 AM
My God bless and heal your wife and keep both of you in his loving arms

zebrablue2
11-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Prayers said and sent!!!

Gone Fishing
11-09-2012, 07:49 AM
Prayers sent from Wimberley, God Bless your family.

greendawg84
11-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Good luck , prayers sent

Bullaholic
11-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Prayers from Bull Country for healing and a good prognosis, Ville. God Bless you and your family...

panfan
11-09-2012, 11:20 AM

Sent your way my friend - May God Bless, heal, and comfort you and your family during these difficult times.

Roughneck93
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Prayers sent from West Columbia.

UPDATE
Prayers are working cancer has not spread and she needs radiation but no Chemo for now. Please keep it up. GOD is great and so are you guys. Thanks again from Vanessa and her family.

Cam
11-12-2012, 04:53 PM
UPDATE
Prayers are working cancer has not spread and she needs radiation but no Chemo for now. Please keep it up. GOD is great and so are you guys. Thanks again from Vanessa and her family.

That's AWESOME news Ville!!....I am struggling to cope with my sister's illness. She (Ana) is only 58 and was stricken with dementia a few years ago. Already @ stage 4. Just saw her Saturday down in San Antonio rehab center. She can barely talk now and only one or two words at a time. She still remembers my name and I can see happiness in her face when she sees me. Doctors have given us no hope and have already told us she will die from this very soon. I'm having a hard time dealing with it. I love that girl so much! I'll never forget when I was 13 I asked her to buy me my first stereo system. I was only kidding. But the next day there it was in boxes in my room! Always so giving. I just have to keep telling myself that God has great plans for her. I don't want to see her suffer anymore. I still pray for a miracle.

SintonFan
11-13-2012, 07:00 PM
UPDATE

I don't know how I missed this. :(
Prayers sent.

COBRAFOOTBALL
11-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Prayers from Alvarado:crying:

Prayers from Alvarado:crying:

Thanks everyone keep praying for Van. You guys are great.

87coog
11-14-2012, 01:43 PM
GOD BLESS, you are in our prayers

LH Panther Mom
11-14-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm sorry I missed this earlier. Your wife is in my prayers, as are you.

LionFan72
11-15-2012, 07:45 AM
Prayers for your wife and your family, never an easy fix where the Big C is concerned. May god bless your family with his healing hands and love!

1st and goal
11-15-2012, 09:59 AM
She was diagnosed with Synovial sarcoma a rare cancer. We are praying it only in her arm and not spread to her lungs. Will find out more Monday when they look at the CT. The Xray of her lungs looked good so far. They will treat it with radiation and then once its treated try and remove it. Will effect her arm because its in a muscle under her arm pit and it will need to come out. She is strong and God is great. Like I mentioned before I was doagnosed with a terminal brain tumor 12 years ago and 2 days later I drove home cancer free. Miracles do happen and its not just luck.. God Bless

Miracles do happen. I believe in divine healing. Keep your wife and you all in my prayers.

pirate4state
11-15-2012, 10:08 AM
thoughts & prayers with Vanessa and your family

Thanks everyone she has first radiation today. God bless.

And please keep all the kids who play this great game of football safe this week.