PDA

View Full Version : Something You dont see often! Cool play

GrTigers6
11-07-2012, 10:32 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/texas-player-returns-missed-fg-longest-td-recorded-112358379.html
Its a good thing the officials didnt see the attempted Block below the waist. LOL Or maybe they did and didnt call it because he wiffed. lol

defense51
11-07-2012, 10:47 AM
And that's why football is a game of inches...

coachc45
11-07-2012, 11:06 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/texas-player-returns-missed-fg-longest-td-recorded-112358379.html
Its a good thing the officials didnt see the attempted Block below the waist. LOL Or maybe they did and didnt call it because he wiffed. lol

Luckily its not a penalty to attempt to block below the waist, it is only a penalty if you succeed! lol

ccmom
11-07-2012, 12:23 PM
That woman's high pitched voice screaming "Oh my goodness" is hilarious! I'm not sure I would find it funny if I had to listen to that voice for am entire game, though.

GrTigers6
11-07-2012, 12:43 PM
That woman's high pitched voice screaming "Oh my goodness" is hilarious! I'm not sure I would find it funny if I had to listen to that voice for am entire game, though.Yeah that would be one of those annoying fans that sits behind you and screams until you want to tell her to shut up!

Sorry for that by the way ccmom!:D:wave:

ccmom
11-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Yeah that would be one of those annoying fans that sits behind you and screams until you want to tell her to shut up!

Sorry for that by the way ccmom!:D:wave:

Hey, nobody sits in front of me! Oh wait, I guess I see what you are saying. :)

jdawg2012
11-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Yeah that would be one of those annoying fans that sits behind you and screams until you want to tell her to shut up!

Went to an A&M game and as you may know when the Aggies are on defence the crowd sustains a yell. "Ehhhhhhhhh..." and so on. This girl behind me had to have next to ZERO lung capacity AND a really high pitched voice. "Ehh..ehh..ehh..ehh..ehh..."