PDA

View Full Version : Lampasas 1-8 (0-4) @ Burnet 4-5 (2-2)

Cam
11-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Burnet must win to clinch the 3rd playoff spot. Liberty Hill breaking out the voodoo dolls and black magic in hopes of a Burnet loss to keep their playoff hopes alive.

All to all you numb-nuts who said way back that Burnet would finish last or 2nd to last in District 8....well, I'll just repeat what I said back then. "Burnet would sneak into the 3rd spot and make the playoffs!".....My prediction is one win away from being correct and I hope it happens. Any team in District 8 can put up a fight. Lamp is no exception.

Rabid Cougar
11-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Any team in District 8 can put up a fight. Lamp is no exception.

Ah.. No. Maybe against West or Hillsboro.

panfan
11-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Burnet must win to clinch the 3rd playoff spot. Liberty Hill breaking out the voodoo dolls and black magic in hopes of a Burnet loss to keep their playoff hopes alive.

All to all you numb-nuts who said way back that Burnet would finish last or 2nd to last in District 8....well, I'll just repeat what I said back then. "Burnet would sneak into the 3rd spot and make the playoffs!".....My prediction is one win away from being correct and I hope it happens. Any team in District 8 can put up a fight. Lamp is no exception.

Man it pains me to say it, but ya'll wll get that playoff spot, not cause we will loose to Gatesville, but because ya'll will beat Lampasas. Does my boy's old GI joe work as a voodoo doll for CAM - just cause it might be fun to see him squirm a bit:D

Cam
11-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Ah.. No. Maybe against West or Hillsboro.

Ah...yes!...I was refering to the teams "in" district 8 when they play each other. All these teams are very familiar with each other which makes for some good battles....
But now that you've mentioned it.....Gatesville, Brownwood, and either Burnet or LH will not get blown away that easily by their ALL MIGHTY DISTRICT 7 OPPONENTS AND THEIR 12 DICIPLES!.....District 8 will come to play!......and like I said in another thread, better knock em' out now while ya got the chance cause I've seen what's coming down the pike from all the District 8 schools.....

Might be fun to start a thread about the future and list what you're excited about...I could list a bunch of kids in Burnet that I look forward to watching....including two sets of twins (one set very fast, one set very strong), two teammates who have both qualified & competed in the National Junior Olympics, the Ringstaff brothers and their Ringstaff cousin, sasquatch linemen, etc, etc...ya'll in some big trouble in the coming years!!...:D

Rabid Cougar
11-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Ah...yes!...I was refering to the teams "in" district 8 when they play each other.

Speaking only about Lampasas.

Cam
11-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Speaking only about Lampasas.

dangit Cougar...stops confusin' me!...I ain't that smarts!.....By the way, how's the boy doing? Still playin'?

LHPfactory
11-05-2012, 03:05 PM

Its been a crazy season in 3A this year, I can only hope for some more wild friday night upsets, it would only be a fitting way to end the regular season......

Bet Gatesville is stressed out, bet Burnet is stressed out, Us and the Badgers have nothing to loose.....nothing to worry about..... the odds are against both of us.... no perfect record to maintain, no playoff spot to loose (LH can only gain a berth with the double upset)... the underdogs that would only like to finish on a win....

Now for my 6th graders, We play for the championship saturday, should be business as usual.

Rabid Cougar
11-05-2012, 05:19 PM
dangit Cougar...stops confusin' me!...I ain't that smarts!.....By the way, how's the boy doing? Still playin'?

One plays on Friday nights, one plays on Saturdays.

panfan
11-06-2012, 12:19 PM

This one was certainly dying a quiet death a few pages back. Lampasas will be hungry. Bassasct said Lamp did not put put up a fight, but for two quarters, they did. Burnet - they got some big ol corn and beef fed boys up North, ya'll best be ready.

Cam
11-06-2012, 12:42 PM
This one was certainly dying a quiet death a few pages back. Lampasas will be hungry. Bassasct said Lamp did not put put up a fight, but for two quarters, they did. Burnet - they got some big ol corn and beef fed boys up North, ya'll best be ready.

That's cause nobody on this forum cares bout Burnet! :bigcry: It's always Liberty Hill this...Liberty Hill that!...:D Don't you worry yourself to death panfan, Coach Jones will have them ready come Friday!

panfan
11-06-2012, 12:46 PM
That's cause nobody on this forum cares bout Burnet! :bigcry: It's always Liberty Hill this...Liberty Hill that!...:D Don't you worry yourself to death panfan, Coach Jones will have them ready come Friday!

Not worried at all, and yeah - when you got such a good school color - folks are naturally attracted to it. then there are those color seeing impaired folks (Phil C on another thread said to be PC so here I'm practicing that - see what I did there :D) who just don't recognize that the turf color should be left on the turf!!! :spitlol:

Cam
11-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Not worried at all, and yeah - when you got such a good school color - folks are naturally attracted to it. then there are those color seeing impaired folks (Phil C on another thread said to be PC so here I'm practicing that - see what I did there :D) who just don't recognize that the turf color should be left on the turf!!! :spitlol:

you startin' all that up again??....games over!....:D....

Ville-D
11-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Cam, Thinking about attending the game on Friday. Where would you recommend to eat between Stephenville and Burnet?

panfan
11-06-2012, 01:10 PM
you startin' all that up again??....games over!....:D....

Its never over - you don't just turn it off.

Cam
11-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Cam, Thinking about attending the game on Friday. Where would you recommend to eat between Stephenville and Burnet?

You sure you wanna come all the way to Burnet since you'll be going thru Lampasas first? If you just can't stand it and have to come to Burnet, my favorite new place to eat is Crazy Gals Cafe of Hwy 29. Awesome chicken fried steaks and good home cookin'....
But I would suggest just eat in Lamp. So, here's what you do:
Buy a loaf of bread. Pull over at Hancock Park off 281, walk down under the bridge to the creek. Find a broken branch or something else that can be used for violence! You'll find some mangy ducks hangin' around. Knock one over the head, de-feather the few feathers they gots left, and make yourself a duck sammitch!..don't forget the Pepto!....that'll learn ya to come spy on us!:foul:

But seriously, no really, seriously....For BBQ, Firehouse off 281 is really good. For Mex, Alfredo's across the road, and I've always heard Eve's Cafe is really good (German food & stuff)...but I've never been there.....I think you can google Lamp restaurants and find it....

You're other option is to ask Greendawg to bring you one of his famous "Beer Sammitches"!!.....that boy is a master in the culinary arts!! :D

hollywood
11-06-2012, 01:34 PM

Storm's in Lamp

hollywood
11-06-2012, 01:36 PM
You sure you wanna come all the way to Burnet since you'll be going thru Lampasas first? If you just can't stand it and have to come to Burnet, my favorite new place to eat is Crazy Gals Cafe of Hwy 29. Awesome chicken fried steaks and good home cookin'....
But I would suggest just eat in Lamp. So, here's what you do:
Buy a loaf of bread. Pull over at Hancock Park off 281, walk down under the bridge to the creek. Find a broken branch or something else that can be used for violence! You'll find some mangy ducks hangin' around. Knock one over the head, de-feather the few feathers they gots left, and make yourself a duck sammitch!..don't forget the Pepto!....that'll learn ya to come spy on us!:foul:

But seriously, no really, seriously....For BBQ, Firehouse off 281 is really good. For Mex, Alfredo's across the road, and I've always heard Eve's Cafe is really good (German food & stuff)...but I've never been there.....I think you can google Lamp restaurants and find it....

You're other option is to ask Greendawg to bring you one of his famous "Beer Sammitches"!!.....that boy is a master in the culinary arts!! :D

What about the Maxican? I ate there before AND after the trail marathon out at Reveille Ranch. They give free back rubs too! ;)

Bassact
11-06-2012, 01:41 PM

I didn't say they didn't put up a fight. I just didn't agree that they (Lamp) took it to LH for a half.

greendawg84
11-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Maxican is the best in Burnet , even better since they moved into the bigger place.

Or as CAM said I can hook you up with some sammiches made with a little Doe meat ! :D

buff4ever
11-07-2012, 12:12 PM
This is a tough one, I think Lampasas wins, but I want Burnet to.

Cam
11-07-2012, 01:30 PM
This is a tough one, I think Lampasas wins, but I want Burnet to.

I see all those fumes finally got to ya!....:D

buff4ever
11-07-2012, 02:40 PM
I see all those fumes finally got to ya!....:D

Have I said yet that I want Burnet to win this game, but don't think they wil?

greendawg84
11-07-2012, 02:42 PM

No but we were waiting on it ! Thought you had some painting to get done ?

Cam
11-07-2012, 02:53 PM

Is this a question? Dangit buff...what do you want from me?....I can't deal with this stress nomo.....Lampasas is mad as hell!.....They want to kill Burnet.....and even if Burnet pulls this one out, they gotta go fight against the E.T's the following week....not only that, my boys 7th graders are playing to win district tomorrow vs the Lamp.......and lastly, I just found out my wife's last pair of edible underwear are expired!!.....:doh:

buff4ever
11-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Is this a question? Dangit buff...what do you want from me?....I can't deal with this stress nomo.....Lampasas is mad as hell!.....They want to kill Burnet.....and even if Burnet pulls this one out, they gotta go fight against the E.T's the following week....not only that, my boys 7th graders are playing to win district tomorrow vs the Lamp.......and lastly, I just found out my wife's last pair of edible underwear are expired!!.....:doh:

Ouch, what are the side effects on expired underwear?

panfan
11-07-2012, 02:56 PM
No but we were waiting on it ! Thought you had some painting to get done ?

Buff's been painting in an enclosed area and his reverse psychology gig has gone all catewompus on him.

buff4ever
11-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Have I said yet that Burnet will win this game by 16 points? They will. Congrats Bulldogs, can yall paint that thing already?

panfan
11-07-2012, 02:57 PM

:tmi:

greendawg84
11-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Buff's been painting in an enclosed area and his reverse psychology gig has gone all catewompus on him.

I always wondered how the hell you spelled catewompus :spitlol:

greendawg84
11-07-2012, 03:17 PM

I am going to leave that one alone .......

panfan
11-08-2012, 10:04 AM

Word on the street is Lampasas coaches stumbled on a copy of the old Boise State playbook and have been implementing it this week in practice. They also will include the old second receiver lying down in the endzone trick for a forward pass on KO return. Oh man - Dawgs are in for it now. Those two things there alone spell huge trouble for the dawgs - what ever will they do???? tick tock - time is running out to counter act these overwhelming measures Lampasas is taking to win. :D

greendawg84
11-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Word on the street is Lampasas coaches stumbled on a copy of the old Boise State playbook and have been implementing it this week in practice. They also will include the old second receiver lying down in the endzone trick for a forward pass on KO return. Oh man - Dawgs are in for it now. Those two things there alone spell huge trouble for the dawgs - what ever will they do???? tick tock - time is running out to counter act these overwhelming measures Lampasas is taking to win. :D

panfan , you better knock off that voodoo stuff on the Dawgs , that stuff has a way of backfiring on you ! Be very careful ! Time is ticking Thump , Thump ,

LHPfactory
11-08-2012, 10:26 AM
panfan , you better knock off that voodoo stuff on the Dawgs , that stuff has a way of backfiring on you ! Be very careful ! Time is ticking Thump , Thump ,

Greendawg, you are making Gatesville nervous.... with the thump thump thing.......

You need to stay focused on the Lampasas invasion of the Green Mile....

Cam
11-08-2012, 10:30 AM
I always wondered how the hell you spelled catewompus :spitlol:

Actually Greendawg,,,that spellin' would be incorrect!.....It's catawampus!.....bet ol' panfan never won a spellin' bee contest!.....must not like bees....or HORNETS!!!

panfan
11-08-2012, 10:31 AM

stars have to align, pigs gotta fly, and hell has to freeze over and we'll get it. So we have nothing to loose and everything to gain. I listened to Witchy woman about 100 times yesterday and went and saw a tarot card reader, then went over the local voodoo shop and had an effogee of Cam and Greendawg made. Friday when you are feeling that pain in your lower guts, it won't be the onion or chilis and beer rumbling, it will be the pin stick fromt the Voodoo dolls - Factory will be charge of strategic needle placement.

In prep for next year, I've been working on this special downsizing candy ( minored in chemistry :crazy1:) to send with my wife over to the middle school to give to those sasquatches and help shrink them to more manageble sizes. :D

Cam
11-08-2012, 10:31 AM

Ya'll best be worrying bout them nasty Hornets!!

panfan
11-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Actually Greendawg,,,that spellin' would be incorrect!.....It's catawampus!.....bet ol' panfan never won a spellin' bee contest!.....must not like bees....or HORNETS!!!

yep - went to the dictionary after I pressed send - that is my own special version of it, but you got the picture. Cam how did you know I never won at spellin (even though my mother was an engrish techer!).

panfan
11-08-2012, 10:34 AM

yep - went to the dictionary after I pressed send - that is my own special version of it, but you got the picture. Cam how did you know I never won at spellin (even though my mother was an engrish techer!).

Cam
11-08-2012, 10:38 AM

Intuition I guess......dangit panfan stop askin' me questions....we're tryin' to fire up a new laser here!!.....one mistake and I'm gonna catch on fire!!!

hollywood
11-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Ya'll best be worrying bout them nasty Hornets!!

Them Hornets are Hornets but they ain't that nasty. Seen 'em with my own eyes. If they play Alvarado, they'll get man handled. IF the Voodoo works and LH and Lamp were to pull off miracles, Gatesville would still draw Alvarado. LH would draw Glen Rose and Brownwood would draw Stephenville. You talk about a District 8 massacre. :wave:

Oh yeah, and Burnet would be thump thumpin' it. :evillol:

panfan
11-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Intuition I guess......dangit panfan stop askin' me questions....we're tryin' to fire up a new laser here!!.....one mistake and I'm gonna catch on fire!!!

OK - serious story here - one day my father in law who was with aerospace command in colorado for a while, said the military had a sonic weapon and laser weapon. Sonic weapon - would hear this huge boom on the ground, then see the drone way the hell up there just go poof? Laser - no sound, just poof. I asked him if this is something they plan on using. He said no - takes too damn much power to make them effective.

Now I know how Burnet pulled off the win with LH - Cam pulled out one of those invisible laser's, blasted little divet holes in the turf and our guys just kept falling down (exhibit 1: touchdown by Burnet with no defender around, look back 20 yards and there he is on the ground). There's more. Who do I contact at the UIL :foul:

panfan
11-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Them Hornets are Hornets but they ain't that nasty. Seen 'em with my own eyes. If they play Alvarado, they'll get man handled. IF the Voodoo works and LH and Lamp were to pull off miracles, Gatesville would still draw Alvarado. LH would draw Glen Rose and Brownwood would draw Stephenville. You talk about a District 8 massacre. :wave:

Oh yeah, and Burnet would be thump thumpin' it. :evillol:

I watched some video on gatesville, I think we can take em. They execute well, but nothing special that I saw. Burnet wants to go to playoffs, they better put Lampasas away early. Them boys are hungry to end their season on a high note.

hollywood
11-08-2012, 11:06 AM
I watched some video on gatesville, I think we can take em. They execute well, but nothing special that I saw. Burnet wants to go to playoffs, they better put Lampasas away early. Them boys are hungry to end their season on a high note.

I agree. Key on #9 and LH will shine. :thumbsup:

greendawg84
11-08-2012, 11:35 AM
OK - serious story here - one day my father in law who was with aerospace command in colorado for a while, said the military had a sonic weapon and laser weapon. Sonic weapon - would hear this huge boom on the ground, then see the drone way the hell up there just go poof? Laser - no sound, just poof. I asked him if this is something they plan on using. He said no - takes too damn much power to make them effective.

Now I know how Burnet pulled off the win with LH - Cam pulled out one of those invisible laser's, blasted little divet holes in the turf and our guys just kept falling down (exhibit 1: touchdown by Burnet with no defender around, look back 20 yards and there he is on the ground). There's more. Who do I contact at the UIL :foul:

Dang it CAM you were supposed to have Bleedz fill in those brown spots on Saturday morning . WTH

scrub c
11-08-2012, 11:42 AM
wasnt lampasas good last year?

panfan
11-08-2012, 11:49 AM
wasnt lampasas good last year?

Senior heavy team last year (that was good) and I heard they got a new coach this year. Couple youth or inexperience and new coach and well.... I expect next season will be a different story for them.

LHPfactory
11-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Senior heavy team last year (that was good) and I heard they got a new coach this year. Couple youth or inexperience and new coach and well.... I expect next season will be a different story for them.

They have good 8th and 9th grade classes as well.

buff4ever
11-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Burnet wins, Burnet wins

Do yall need me to come and paint the bulldog?

BLEEDZGREEN
11-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Just got word that KVUE will be at the game.

BEAST
11-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Burnet beat LH who is the master of the slot t. Lamp tries to run the same thing but isnt near as good. Burnet will win as long as they take care of business.

BEAST

Bassact
11-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Burnet beat LH who is the master of the slot t. Lamp tries to run the same thing but isnt near as good. Burnet will win as long as they take care of business.

BEAST

Burnet should win by 21+.. Lamp offense is not anywhere near LH.. Which is a good thing - Burnet gave up 5 TD's to the LH slot T.. Lamps defense is not good either so Burnet should roll into the playoffs.

hollywood
11-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Lamps defense is not good either so Burnet should roll into the playoffs. ...and then that's when the wheels stop rolling for Burnet. ;)

greendawg84
11-08-2012, 01:53 PM
...and then that's when the wheels stop rolling for Burnet. ;)

Dollywood ,

I keep telling you we gotta win this week fore we can worry about next week. They will worry about Sville when the time comes , in the mean time you guys enjoy your week off.

hollywood
11-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Dollywood ,

I keep telling you we gotta win this week fore we can worry about next week. They will worry about Sville when the time comes , in the mean time you guys enjoy your week off.

Gdawg, I was talkin to assact. Oops, I mean Bassact. Besides there's no since in worrying about it. It's just a fact jack! Like when the sun sets in the west, that's a fact jack.

Cam
11-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Congrats Derek Kiser!

Bulldog Quarterback Derek Kiser has been selected as the Class 3A Built Ford Tough Texas High School Football Player of the Week. Derek is joined by Hunter Ammons of Mount Enterprise in Class A, Dallas Sewell of Pottsboro in 2A, Willy Avery of Sulpher Springs in 4A, Deion Williams of Katy Morton Ranch in Class 5A, and Kohl Stewart of Houston St. Pius X for private schools.

This is the seventh consecutive year that Ford Motor Company is recognizing six outstanding student-athletes each week during the 2012 season for their accomplishments on and off the field. Congratulations to Derek for fulfilling the difficult requirements to achieve this prestigious recognition.

Cam
11-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Gdawg, I was talkin to assact. Oops, I mean Bassact. Besides there's no since in worrying about it. It's just a fact jack! Like when the sun sets in the west, that's a fact jack.

Bassact....I do believe holly just called you a name!!.....:foul:

hollywood
11-08-2012, 03:00 PM

Like when the pot calls the kettle black?

Cam
11-08-2012, 03:23 PM
like when the pot calls the kettle black?

:evilgrin:....

greendawg84
11-08-2012, 03:50 PM

Might be but according to CAM our band can kick your bands AZZ ! :D

buff4ever
11-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Might be but according to CAM our band can kick your bands AZZ ! :D

I wasn't in the band, so that may be my problem, what is an azz?

LHPfactory
11-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Who won the 8 th grade games between Lampasas and Burnet?

LH 8th A 54-0 over Gatesville
LH 8th B 30-0 over Gatesville.

lv2937
11-09-2012, 12:22 AM
burnet b team lost 14 to 6. burnet a team won, forgot what the score was. burnet jv also won 24 to 22.

LHPfactory
11-09-2012, 09:10 AM
burnet b team lost 14 to 6. burnet a team won, forgot what the score was. burnet jv also won 24 to 22.

Looks Like The 8thA played out:

1) Brownwood
2) Burnet
3) LH
4) Lampasas
5) Llano
6) Gatesville

LH 8th grade A and B teams biggest issues are discipline and errors, they need to focus on this along with getting BFS in the off season.

Bassact
11-09-2012, 10:01 AM

Humm.. my wife calls me that all the time.. Didn't know it was bad. I'm gonna let her have it now.

Cam
11-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Burnet 7th A wins vs Lampasas 42-32 to capture district championship! Nice job guys!

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5994/dsc0405as.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/dsc0405as.jpg/)

panfan
11-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Burnet 7th A wins vs Lampasas 42-32 to capture district championship! Nice job guys!

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5994/dsc0405as.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/dsc0405as.jpg/)

ARRRGH - I was temorarily blinded by all that greeen!. Seriously - congrats to those boys - looks like a fine group.

LHPfactory
11-09-2012, 10:48 AM

Congrats to Burnet 7th Grade.....

panfan
11-09-2012, 11:01 AM

alright - which one is CAM jr.

greendawg84
11-09-2012, 11:11 AM
ARRRGH - I was temorarily blinded by all that greeen!. Seriously - congrats to those boys - looks like a fine group.

If you would just give in and move that boy of yours over here you would get used to it real fast like. :D

panfan
11-09-2012, 11:14 AM
If you would just give in and move that boy of yours over here you would get used to it real fast like. :D

resistance is futile, you will be assimilated. LOL:D

Cam
11-09-2012, 11:27 AM
alright - which one is CAM jr.

That would be #22. By coaches request, I had to get a medical release from Dr. just to let him suit out for the last game. He really wanted to wear his uniform and be a part of the team. We'll get him healed up and unleash this lanky speed demon on the rest of the world soon enough! For now, it's basketball time then on to track & baseball.

Cam
11-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Some of the members of the Burnet 7th A "Mini-Squatch" line. These are not small humans!! Should be some fun practices to watch when the 7th tangle with the 8th grade "sasquatches" in a few years...

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8956/dsc0358kd.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/dsc0358kd.jpg/)

panfan
11-09-2012, 12:39 PM
That would be #22. By coaches request, I had to get a medical release from Dr. just to let him suit out for the last game. He really wanted to wear his uniform and be a part of the team. We'll get him healed up and unleash this lanky speed demon on the rest of the world soon enough! For now, it's basketball time then on to track & baseball.

Glad to hear he is all healed up in time to participate in the rest of team sports this year. Bout 2 years ago, all 3 of mine were in a cast or a brace - thought someone was gonna call CPS on me for abuse! 2 self inflicted, 1 surgery. Good times. LOL.

Ville-D
11-09-2012, 03:15 PM
OK Cam, I'll be there.

Can I bring my personal film crew to get a little recon footage?

BLEEDZGREEN
11-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Ville-D you don't need any footage your buddy Ville said it was going to be 50 plus ass kicking if we meet y'all in the 1st round.

Ville-D
11-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Ville-D you don't need any footage your buddy Ville said it was going to be 50 plus ass kicking if we meet y'all in the 1st round.

Honestly, I've never met Ville. I guess we need to do an all Stephenville meetup sometime. 50+ is a lot. I'll render my opinion after tonight.

panfan
11-09-2012, 03:47 PM

Do I sense a bit of skeptisism about whether ya'll will or will not meet s-ville in the playoffs?:vrycnfsd:

Ville-D
11-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Do I sense a bit of skeptisism about whether ya'll will or will not meet s-ville in the playoffs?:vrycnfsd:

That sure is one big "If"

panfan
11-09-2012, 03:51 PM
That sure is one big "If"

overkill - huh

buff4ever
11-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Didn't Burnet already win this game by 17? Am I mistaken?

Burnet wins, Burnet wins.

Cam
11-09-2012, 04:07 PM
OK Cam, I'll be there.

Can I bring my personal film crew to get a little recon footage?

Heck you won't need it....I'm hearing one them Stephenville UFO's will be hoverin' over the stadium with their 3D camera rigs rollin'.....shoot, we don't stand a chance!......BLEEDZ, you still got that RPG??......

BLEEDZGREEN
11-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Lol! That was a big IF!
I don't want to jinx it, Lampasas has nothing to lose & those are teams that are the most dangerous. I feel like we'll win but this team is young & might be over confident after the last two weeks hopefully I am wrong.

hollywood
11-09-2012, 04:11 PM
A Brownwood source says Stephenville will throttle Burnet. I don't know, just hear say.

:D

panfan
11-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Lol! That was a big IF!
I don't want to jinx it, Lampasas has nothing to lose & those are teams that are the most dangerous. I feel like we'll win but this team is young & might be over confident after the last two weeks hopefully I am wrong.

I hear ya Bleedz - Good luck to those dawgs tonight (really - I don't have my fingers crossed or nothin' ;) ). I'm sure they will do fine.

Cam
11-09-2012, 04:12 PM
A Brownwood source says Stephenville will throttle Burnet. I don't know, just hear say.

probably Rocket!!:D

BLEEDZGREEN
11-09-2012, 04:15 PM
I hear ya Bleedz - Good luck to those dawgs tonight (really - I don't have my fingers crossed or nothin' ;) ). I'm sure they will do fine.
Thanks and I really believe you don't. :spitlol:

Cam
11-09-2012, 04:15 PM
I like the way Greendawg disappears on Friday afternoons......guess it takes him awhile to load up his trenchcoat with cans of beer!.....

Cam
11-09-2012, 04:18 PM
well, looks like this will be my last football game of the year one way or the other!....Gotta go to south Texas next Friday...so, if Burnet wins tonight, I'll miss next weeks game!....go ahead Hollywood....just say what just went thru your mind!......:tisk:

panfan
11-09-2012, 04:18 PM
I like the way Greendawg disappears on Friday afternoons......guess it takes him awhile to load up his trenchcoat with cans of beer!.....
I noticed he was inconspicuously absent? probaly just has a big ass Camel back with the drink tube going straight to his pie hole :ack!:

hollywood
11-09-2012, 04:30 PM
well, looks like this will be my last football game of the year one way or the other!....Gotta go to south Texas next Friday...so, if Burnet wins tonight, I'll miss next weeks game!....go ahead Hollywood....just say what just went thru your mind!......:tisk:

At least you're honest Camy. :clap:

hollywood
11-09-2012, 04:30 PM

At least you're honest Camy. :clap:

BLEEDZGREEN
11-09-2012, 04:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtCa57NRUkc

BLEEDZGREEN
11-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Honestly, I've never met Ville. I guess we need to do an all Stephenville meetup sometime. 50+ is a lot. I'll render my opinion after tonight.
Not saying we will beat you guys but just thought that was funny as hell, posts like that is why so many on here couldn't wait for the 2010 Bwd Lions to lose..
Safe traveling to the game and back should be a packed house tonight.

LHPfactory
11-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Four and Six :evillol:

Cam
11-09-2012, 04:55 PM

I like 5 and 5 better!

BLEEDZGREEN
11-09-2012, 04:58 PM

You mean six and four:crazy1::D

Bassact
11-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Congrats Derek Kiser!

Bulldog Quarterback Derek Kiser has been selected as the Class 3A Built Ford Tough Texas High School Football Player of the Week. Derek is joined by Hunter Ammons of Mount Enterprise in Class A, Dallas Sewell of Pottsboro in 2A, Willy Avery of Sulpher Springs in 4A, Deion Williams of Katy Morton Ranch in Class 5A, and Kohl Stewart of Houston St. Pius X for private schools.

This is the seventh consecutive year that Ford Motor Company is recognizing six outstanding student-athletes each week during the 2012 season for their accomplishments on and off the field. Congratulations to Derek for fulfilling the difficult requirements to achieve this prestigious recognition.

Congrats to Derik - He'll be getting a sweet plaque for his accomplishment. Pretty cool they give 2 plaques - one for the schools trophy case and one the kids get to take home after the season..