PDA

View Full Version : Roll tide

That was the best game of the year
LSU FANS WERE ALIVE
LSU D was great until they backed off the last drive.
Alabama put together the drive of the year. Best game I've seen

Spanish Camp
11-04-2012, 09:34 AM
No way Notre Dame or K-State can step on the field with either Bama or LSU. Oregon has a chance.

The SEC may have 4 of the top 5 teams in the Nation.

Rabid Cougar
11-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Gig'em Aggies.... Gene Stallings is alive and well.

Old Tiger
11-04-2012, 09:40 AM
No way Notre Dame or K-State can step on the field with either Bama or LSU. Oregon has a chance.

Um...no.

Oregon, KSU, Bama, and then the rest.

Saggy Aggie
11-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Um...no.

Oregon, KSU, Bama, and then the rest.

Hahaha

Scoop27
11-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Aggies will lose their 3rd game after next week and definitely drop out Top 20 rankings that they don't deserve to be in in the first place

Rabid Cougar
11-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Aggies will lose their 3rd game after next week and definitely drop out Top 20 rankings that they don't deserve to be in in the first place

Obvious UTA fan.

movethechain
11-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Bama fans gotta love that "prevent defense". When will DCs stop trying to preserve a win with the prevent? LSU had smothering defense the whole second half and just needed to keep the pressure on, in my opinion. They eased up and Bama made em pay. Great win for the Tide and heartbreak once again for the Tigers. Great game.

hsbtex
11-04-2012, 11:20 AM

The SEC is on a different planet than everyone else...you could see that watching the game last night. I don't even think Oregon would make it close...their defense is terrible.

hsbtex
11-04-2012, 11:22 AM

Laughing!! Run along now to your little women's soccer conference

HEMOTOXIC
11-04-2012, 11:25 AM

What in the HELL are you smoking? Have you been watching the same Aggies that we all have been watching? A 3 point loss to top 10 Florida and a 5 point loss to top 10 LSU. In both of those games, the Aggie led and should have won. Having 5 turnovers didn't exactly help against LSU.

Seriously?

Emerson1
11-04-2012, 12:17 PM
I hate a&m and even I think they have been screwed lately on being ranked so low.

Saggy Aggie
11-04-2012, 12:38 PM

LMAO!

Are you joking?

Losses to 2 top 10 teams by a combined 8 points and DOMINATED everyone else.

Even most Longhorn fans admit that A&M is good this year (see Emerson's post)

navscanmaster
11-04-2012, 01:53 PM
LMAO!

Are you joking?

Losses to 2 top 10 teams by a combined 8 points and DOMINATED everyone else.

Even most Longhorn fans admit that A&M is good this year (see Emerson's post)
Agreed. Most of the smack has subsided that we have been dealing with for several years (thanks Fran). Baylor tries so hard to just pretend we don't exist, Longhorn fans are coming to grips with it, and Tech fans just laugh about it and carry on. One thing it has brought out is several A&M fans on this board that have been in hiding while a few of us played goalie here. Where have you all been?

Bull Butter
11-04-2012, 03:52 PM

Obviously some good weed going around Wharton Co. these days:smoker:

Obviously some good weed going around Wharton Co. these days:smoker:

Thats for sure.

Crow22
11-04-2012, 06:00 PM

Mike.....please stop. That post makes no sense.

hawkfan
11-04-2012, 08:20 PM

That is officially the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Saggy Aggie
11-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Agreed. Most of the smack has subsided that we have been dealing with for several years (thanks Fran). Baylor tries so hard to just pretend we don't exist, Longhorn fans are coming to grips with it, and Tech fans just laugh about it and carry on. One thing it has brought out is several A&M fans on this board that have been in hiding while a few of us played goalie here. Where have you all been?

I've been here all along lol