PDA

View Full Version : Alvarado Fan - 5th/6th Grade Game 11/2

yrofthegrtiger
11-03-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm at a 5th/6th Grade Football Game on 11/3 in Glen Rose. A kid from Glen Rose was just injured. While the kid was on the ground, dead silence in the stadium, some knucklhead Dad from Alvarado starts yelling "Good job son, that's where we want them, On The Ground." I mean yelling it. That guy should be ashamed of himself and his own fans should run him out of town. What a LOSER! No class!

toddg
11-03-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm at a 5th/6th Grade Football Game on 11/3 in Glen Rose. A kid from Glen Rose was just injured. While the kid was on the ground, dead silence in the stadium, some knucklhead Dad from Alvarado starts yelling "Good job son, that's where we want them, On The Ground." I mean yelling it. That guy should be ashamed of himself and his own fans should run him out of town. What a LOSER! No class!

sorry i wasnt there...if i was, i would have shut him up!! most Alvarado fans conduct themselves with class and sportsmanship..its been my experience that there is always a bad apple in the bunch anywhere..we try to weed them out...i hope the youngster is ok.

yrofthegrtiger
11-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Thanks, he was fine, but it was like nothing I had ever seen. I guess it was Karma though because Glen Rose won after 4 or 5 OT series back & forth.