11-02-2012, 10:38 PM
For the DoD title. This one should be a good one

cowboyandchrist
11-02-2012, 11:43 PM
For the DoD title. This one should be a good one

Will be a great game, Kilgore by 10.

poisoned10
11-03-2012, 12:17 AM
Should be a good one but honestly, it doesn't really mean anything.

Gilmer has already clinched the top seed in DII so obviously the top priority in this game is to stay injury free and trying to improve.

It would certainly be nice to claim district champs once again, but when looking at the ultimate goal this team is fighting for, this game doesn't really mean anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aesculus gilmus
11-03-2012, 01:27 AM
Kilgore is only 8-0. Game against Pine Tree was called off only a few plays into the game due to the weather.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/kilgore-bulldogs-(kilgore,tx)/football/home.htm

buckeyebob
11-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Kilgore is only 8-0. Game against Pine Tree was called off only a few plays into the game due to the weather.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/kilgore-bulldogs-(kilgore,tx)/football/home.htm

I heard that it was not the weather...they had no pulse.

regaleagle
11-03-2012, 11:33 AM
IMO, Kilgore will have trouble in this one maintaining their undefeated season. Their schedule was suspect at best, and I am not yet convinced Henderson gave them a great game. I thought Henderson's gameplan was too bland, not enough passing, and fell right into the hands of the Kilgore "vaunted" D. I look for the Gilmer matchup to pose a whole different set of circumstances for the Kilgore D to have to overcome to win this game. I think the Buckeyes are more dimensional in their offense, making this game a more high-scoring affair. For this reason, I believe Gilmer will win this game. Kilgore doesn't seem to have a high-octane offense, or the big-play capabilities it will need against the Buckeyes to keep themselves trading scores. The Henderson game didn't do much for me to help pinpoint Kilgore's true strengths and weaknesses. This Gilmer matchup will tell us much more about both teams.

Aggie98
11-03-2012, 01:47 PM
IMO, Kilgore will have trouble in this one maintaining their undefeated season. Their schedule was suspect at best, and I am not yet convinced Henderson gave them a great game. I thought Henderson's gameplan was too bland, not enough passing, and fell right into the hands of the Kilgore "vaunted" D. I look for the Gilmer matchup to pose a whole different set of circumstances for the Kilgore D to have to overcome to win this game. I think the Buckeyes are more dimensional in their offense, making this game a more high-scoring affair. For this reason, I believe Gilmer will win this game. Kilgore doesn't seem to have a high-octane offense, or the big-play capabilities it will need against the Buckeyes to keep themselves trading scores. The Henderson game didn't do much for me to help pinpoint Kilgore's true strengths and weaknesses. This Gilmer matchup will tell us much more about both teams.

You're lucky that Argyle will miss us.

regaleagle
11-03-2012, 01:57 PM
NO, you're absolutely wrong on that one, Aggie98. Bring your boney butts over to Argyle next year and you'll find out what Gilmer, Carthage, and others in East Texas already know. YOUR boyz are the lucky ones to be in DI, not the other way around. Just take a look at our stats, our wins, and our schedule before you go spouting off. I've already studied Kilgore's and been following each game this season. Obviously, you don't have any idea what you are saying.

lostaussie
11-03-2012, 03:09 PM
You're lucky that Argyle will miss us.you are kidding yourself dude. Y'all are not that good,although you may walk to the semi's. The playoff gods are lining up well until then. After that, all bets are off. You better find some o to go with that d.

regaleagle
11-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Heck, lostaussie. Kilgore may not make it past Paris. Paris is starting to look very good to me, and look at their losses early. All to very quality teams. And they have some impressive wins to go with it. They are ginning on all cylinders right now. And they have a great coach. Just saying......

buckeyebob
11-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Kilgore will soon be all over you...I went to see 'em against Gladewater expecting a show by a Top Tier 1 State Ranked Team...& I made the comment that they looked pitiful...6 fumbles with 5 turnovers in the 1st half...fortunatley for them, they were not playing a Tier 2+ Team...the score was defintley not indicative of the battle it took to keep the Bears in check...Gladewater was having troubles of their own.

cowboyandchrist
11-03-2012, 07:06 PM
NO, you're absolutely wrong on that one, Aggie98. Bring your boney butts over to Argyle next year and you'll find out what Gilmer, Carthage, and others in East Texas already know. YOUR boyz are the lucky ones to be in DI, not the other way around. Just take a look at our stats, our wins, and our schedule before you go spouting off. I've already studied Kilgore's and been following each game this season. Obviously, you don't have any idea what you are saying.

Carthage has taken care of your boys before and it took you two over time last year against 9 starting sophmores. Do not add Carthage to your list, you sqeaked out a win last year and the year before you got taken to the woodshed.

Simple Man
11-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Fact is, Argyle beat Carthage last year, as did Gilmer. Nobody cares how many sophomores you started last year. Your posts about this are getting old.

Aggie98
11-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Heck, lostaussie. Kilgore may not make it past Paris. Paris is starting to look very good to me, and look at their losses early. All to very quality teams. And they have some impressive wins to go with it. They are ginning on all cylinders right now. And they have a great coach. Just saying......

Lol. The fact that you think Paris is a very good football team tells me all I need to know.

Aggie98
11-03-2012, 07:53 PM
you are kidding yourself dude. Y'all are not that good,although you may walk to the semi's. The playoff gods are lining up well until then. After that, all bets are off. You better find some o to go with that d.

You better resurrect Mr. Miyagi to do work on Boyd's ankle.

regaleagle
11-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Hey Mr. Cowboy, guess what? Argyle's record for the 10 yrs we've been a school speaks for itself. Look it up if you want to sling cow manure our way. Nine playoff teams in 10 yrs. is pretty outstanding. Coach Rodgers just celebrated his 97th win so far this 10th season, and we ain't done yet. I'd put those numbers against about 90-95% of the teams in 3a. And we were only in 2A two years, went to state against Newton our 2nd year as the DI, and lost 28-21. Newton was undefeated and told us we were by far the best team they played that year. Haven't had a losing season. Only reason we haven't won state yet in football is we are still knocking at the door every year. We didn't rebuild this year, we reloaded. Carthage might be a good matchup for us THIS year, for all you and I know. So don't act like they are so superior. They also lose games on occasion, but not very many....kinda like Argyle. And how many Lone Star Cups have they won, anyway? We have won 3 in ten years, and been 2nd twice. That's winning state, too. Not to mention basketball, track, and cross-country. I lost count how many state championshiips our band has won. That's what you call quality participation to the nth degree from a school with an enrollment that is just now 660.

cowboyandchrist
11-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Fact is, Argyle beat Carthage last year, as did Gilmer. Nobody cares how many sophomores you started last year. Your posts about this are getting old.

They did beat the Dawgs in two over times and by one point. What did they do to Gilmer, I remember they beat the paints off the Buckeyes two years in a row. This year the Dawgs would take them to school again.

buckeyebob
11-04-2012, 08:14 AM
They did beat the Dawgs in two over times and by one point. What did they do to Gilmer, I remember they beat the paints off the Buckeyes two years in a row. This year the Dawgs would take them to school again.

There you go again with that A beats B, B beats D who beats X...cannot do it. Glance back at the Bulldogs seasons & you will see there is no correlation. The only thing that counts in football is blocking & tackling...& a "W"...everyting else is BS.

movethechain
11-04-2012, 08:55 AM
There you go again with that A beats B, B beats D who beats X...cannot do it. Glance back at the Bulldogs seasons & you will see there is no correlation. The only thing that counts in football is blocking & tackling...& a "W"...everyting else is BS.

I'm with you BB and I'm strongly leaning toward going ahead and crowning cowboyandchrist as the State Champion of BS in 3A. :D

cowboyandchrist
11-04-2012, 10:12 AM
I'm with you BB and I'm strongly leaning toward going ahead and crowning cowboyandchrist as the State Champion of BS in 3A. :D

I always pull for the Buckeyes once the playoffs start and will again. We get reminded by the Gilmore faithful over on Smoaky dailey how the Buckeys beat the Dawgs last year. My comments were directed at the Argyle fan for clumping my Dawgs in with the Buckyes and anybody else they beat every time they play. The Dawgs own the series between them and Argyle, but don't worry if we ever play them again in the future, we will beat them again for you.

regaleagle
11-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Don't worry about it Cowboy Bob. Whether Carthage plays us again or not in any sport, your two cents worth are immaterial. What you believe about Argyle, or Carthage for that matter, makes little difference to me. Supporting your team is one thing, but denigrating other teams and their players is another. And you don't get to "beat" anybody, since you are not one of the players. I doubt if Gilmer needs Carthage's help to win against any team. I would say you have a personal issue that really has nothing to do with Argyle, or Gilmer, or any other team I have read over my time here regarding some of your disdainful posts. You surely must be the SC of BS in 3A.

bobcat1
11-04-2012, 10:49 AM
To play the the Carthages and Gilmers one has to get out of Region 2 first. But then we are talking about Argyle here. We all know what that means, the rest of us in Region 2 are just practice games for them.;)

regaleagle
11-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Oh is that a fact? Last time I checked Gilmer was in Region 2. And as far as being practice, you said that...not me. I've never insinuated anything about Argyle being superior in any way, shape, or form to the Celina football team this season. In fact, I'm one of the few posters on here touting Celina as the best team in Region 2 this year, and if you read my postings, you already know that. There's no need to defend myself against you or anyone else on here for my postings, which have been forthright and honest. If you have a problem with that Bobcat 1, there's always the mirror.

bobcat1
11-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Oh is that a fact? Last time I checked Gilmer was in Region 2. And as far as being practice, you said that...not me. I've never insinuated anything about Argyle being superior in any way, shape, or form to the Celina football team this season. In fact, I'm one of the few posters on here touting Celina as the best team in Region 2 this year, and if you read my postings, you already know that. There's no need to defend myself against you or anyone else on here for my postings, which have been forthright and honest. If you have a problem with that Bobcat 1, there's always the mirror.
Dude, It was a joke! :spitlol: See the little winking icon? You are right about Glimer though. I just lumped them in with the Beasts of the East. Chill out. You have always been a good poster. I was just having some fun before it gets serious.

regaleagle
11-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Gee, let me go look in the mirror, LOL. Sorry for the misunderstanding. And I still believe you Celinacats over there are keeping things mighty quiet about the quality of your football team. But at Argyle, we already know what we're up against playing y'all, esp. this year with the team Celina has. Not too many posters are believers of what I have been preaching, but I can guarantee our coaching staff is preaching the same message to our boyz. We know y'all have talent at many positions, and speed to go with it. And Elliot is much further along at leading the offense than our man Boyzuick. We just hope we can trade scores with your boyz, and somehow end up with a chance to win it late. I sure hope it's not a blowout.

bobcat1
11-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I've been paying attention to the Argyle success this season. I hope it's not a blowout either way. I hate blowouts. I just pray as hard hitting as this game will be that no injuries hurt either team in this game or down the road.

bobcat1
11-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Meanwhile back to Gilmer and Kilgore. I think Gilmer takes this game. Just a hunch.

Aggie98
11-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Kilgore takes this one. By how many... Is up to Kilgore's offense.

oldtownag
11-04-2012, 05:38 PM

Agree. Argyle is as tough as they come. They have the one thing that Carthage and Gilmer have and that is consistency. Kilgore must earn that respect.

ctown81
11-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Argyle was the better team last year. When we jumped out to that big lead I knew Argyle would eventually comeback. Austin Aune(??)was playing lights out. Although Argyle was the better team I do feel that horrible unsportsmanlike call on 3rd and long cost us the game. I just hate you guys didn't beat Wimberley.

oldtownag
11-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Argyle was the better team last year. When we jumped out to that big lead I knew Argyle would eventually comeback. Austin Aune(??)was playing lights out. Although Argyle was the better team I do feel that horrible unsportsmanlike call on 3rd and long cost us the game. I just hate you guys didn't beat Wimberley.

What he said

regaleagle
11-04-2012, 08:07 PM

Was out all afternoon and now back to catch up. Yep, we had some gameday setbacks that was just inopportune timing that happened to our best two offensive weapons that day. Hey, it happened and it's history. That's the way the game goes sometimes. We still had a chance to win it, and made a few mistakes....so that's the way the ball bounces. I have a feeling Coach Rodgers and his staff will eventually get Argyle a State Championship in football in the not too distant future. He and the Staff of coaches at Argyle are that good with what they teach and how they carry themselves. I don't know anyone in Argyle or anyone associated with the team and the staff that does not have the highest regard for Coach Rodgers and OC Coach Harp(JJ Harp's Dad). JJ preceded Aune for 2 yrs. but was injured in Week 8 of his Jr. season when we were then undefeated. We still made the playoffs, but Sweetwater(with Banyard) beat us that year without JJ at the helm. His Sr. year we lost to Pleasant Grove in the Regional Final as our only defeat....it was a BIG upset. So we're still knocking on that door each year, and one of these years it'll all come together.

regaleagle
11-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Back on topic, I look for Gilmer to slug it out defensively with Kilgore. I suspect Kilgore will be somewhat stunned when Gilmer breaks off one of those big plays in the passing game. I have no doubt Kilgore can defense the run effectively....if their opponent has a run-oriented attack. It remains to be seen how they will handle a team like Gilmer that can mix it up on a play-by-play basis, though. Argyle is familiar with Gilmer's offense, and Kilgore should be too. Still, defending against it is another thing. I'm sure Kilgore has a defensive gameplan for Gilmer, but it all comes down to execution on both sides of the ball. I believe Gilmer will eventually execute better in this game than Kilgore does, and that will be the difference. And I think Gilmer has the offensive advantage over a good Kilgore defensive team. He who scores more points.....wins.

waterboy
11-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Call me a homer, but I have a feeling the Buckeyes will win this one. I know Kilgore is tough, but the Buckeyes are on a mission. They weren't sure at the beginning of the year where they would be at this stage of the season, but they have gotten better and better as the season has progressed. They worked hard to get into a position for this opportunity. They got themselves here, and are ready to finish the deal. The Buckeyes have a knack for winning district crowns, having won 11 of the last 12 district crowns no matter who is in their district. Winning district is goal #1. After that, it's one game at a time.

VILLAFUERTE!!!

oldtownag
11-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Should be a good one but honestly, it doesn't really mean anything.

Gilmer has already clinched the top seed in DII so obviously the top priority in this game is to stay injury free and trying to improve.

It would certainly be nice to claim district champs once again, but when looking at the ultimate goal this team is fighting for, this game doesn't really mean anything.

Excuses coming in now even before the loss?

buckeyebob
11-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Call me a homer, but I have a feeling the Buckeyes will win this one. I know Kilgore is tough, but the Buckeyes are on a mission. They weren't sure at the beginning of the year where they would be at this stage of the season, but they have gotten better and better as the season has progressed. They worked hard to get into a position for this opportunity. They got themselves here, and are ready to finish the deal. The Buckeyes have a knack for winning district crowns, having won 11 of the last 12 district crowns no matter who is in their district. Winning district is goal #1. After that, it's one game at a time.

VILLAFUERTE!!!

Update...we are 57-1 in district play as of now (2001 to date). Not many can come close

buckeyebob
11-05-2012, 12:02 PM

Tackey, tackey.

waterboy
11-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Excuses? That's not the way we roll. Besides, we will win the district title once again, just like we did last year, and 11 of the last 12 previous seasons.

oldtownag
11-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Update...we are 57-1 in district play as of now (2001 to date). Not many can come close

Your right. That is impressive. Carthage is only 28-1 in district play since 2007. But we have 3 state championships since 2008 (since 2001 for you Buckeye's).

oldtownag
11-05-2012, 03:55 PM
p.s. 38-21

waterboy
11-05-2012, 04:00 PM
p.s. 38-21

P.S. 39-36 in our last meeting!

Hmmmmm.........who is the reigning 16-3A champions?

oldtownag
11-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Hmmmmm.........who is the reigning 16-3A champions?

We didn't have much of a shot at the 16-3A championship this year. We are however presently the 20-3A champions.

waterboy
11-05-2012, 05:33 PM
We didn't have much of a shot at the 16-3A championship this year. We are however presently the 20-3A champions.

Yep......funny how y'all got out of the District of Doom. I'll go out on a limb and say y'all would not be district champs in this district. Gilmer will defend their district title they took from y'all last year.

Aggie98
11-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Back on topic, I look for Gilmer to slug it out defensively with Kilgore. I suspect Kilgore will be somewhat stunned when Gilmer breaks off one of those big plays in the passing game. I have no doubt Kilgore can defense the run effectively....if their opponent has a run-oriented attack. It remains to be seen how they will handle a team like Gilmer that can mix it up on a play-by-play basis, though. Argyle is familiar with Gilmer's offense, and Kilgore should be too. Still, defending against it is another thing. I'm sure Kilgore has a defensive gameplan for Gilmer, but it all comes down to execution on both sides of the ball. I believe Gilmer will eventually execute better in this game than Kilgore does, and that will be the difference. And I think Gilmer has the offensive advantage over a good Kilgore defensive team. He who scores more points.....wins.

Kilgore's defense is not just a run-stopper defense. The secondary is as big a strength as the DL and LB's are. I believe they have 13 INT's this year and 4 pick 6's. They had a terrible game against Henderson dropping 3 easy INT's and had another one called back on a neutral zone infraction. If Gilmer wants to air it out, go for it. But they had better be prepared to get their head on a swivel when that thing starts coming back the other way.

Bosqueville
11-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Gilmer by 14.

waterboy
11-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Kilgore's defense is not just a run-stopper defense. The secondary is as big a strength as the DL and LB's are. I believe they have 13 INT's this year and 4 pick 6's. They had a terrible game against Henderson dropping 3 easy INT's and had another one called back on a neutral zone infraction. If Gilmer wants to air it out, go for it. But they had better be prepared to get their head on a swivel when that thing starts coming back the other way.
I do know Kilgore's defense is very good. I also know Gilmer's offense is very good. The thing that I think goes unnoticed is the Buckeye defense. They've kept us in games when the offense was sputtering, and gave up some big plays when we were clicking on offense. You never know how this game will turn out, but if it gets into a shootout, or even a medium scoring game, I think the advantage goes to Gilmer. If it's a low-scoring game, I think that definitely favors Kilgore. Kilgore will try and take the air out of the ball by grinding it out, then trying to hit a long pass on occasion. Gilmer will try and counter by stepping up the pace offensively, getting the ball to its playmakers in open space. I still like Gilmer's chances at pulling the upset at home, and retaining the district title.

oldtownag
11-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Yep......funny how y'all got out of the District of Doom. I'll go out on a limb and say y'all would not be district champs in this district. Gilmer will defend their district title they took from y'all last year.

So you think someone from Carthage called up the UIL and ask to not be included in the DOD? Thats pretty funny.

P.S. I doubt anyone in Gilmer was upset that Carthage ended up in a different district.

buckeyebob
11-06-2012, 08:59 AM

BUt no one else in the district has a pulse

buckeyebob
11-06-2012, 09:01 AM
So you think someone from Carthage called up the UIL and ask to not be included in the DOD? Thats pretty funny.

P.S. I doubt anyone in Gilmer was upset that Carthage ended up in a different district.

No calls necessary...just sent $$$. I am personally upset that y'all left.

waterboy
11-06-2012, 09:13 AM

Never said, nor have I implied that, but I find it funny that you, and a host of other Carthage fans feel the need to talk trash about the team that took the title from you last season. I wasn't surprised at all by what the UIL did. I never am. I've found out that they have their own agenda, and it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. It's pretty stupid what they did to 3A in East Texas. You have a seven team district right next to a five team district, and one of those districts is stacked. It's unfair that the fourth place team in the seven team district (probably even one of the top 6 teams) would likely win district in the five team district. There should be a little more parity, in my opinion, not for the good teams' sakes, but for those teams that don't get playoff opportunities as often. Carthage has always teetered on the edge of Region 2 and Region 3. Believe me when I tell you this, most Buckeye fans were disappointed that we weren't able to continue the series with Carthage. Each team would be a kind of measuring stick for the other as to where they are as a team.

Aesculus gilmus
11-06-2012, 09:19 AM
BUt no one else in the district has a pulse

I disagree. You can watch the Carthage telecasts online at the KGAS Radio YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/kgasradio

I watched enough of the Center and Jasper games to see they are both very good teams.

Aggie98
11-06-2012, 12:06 PM
I do know Kilgore's defense is very good. I also know Gilmer's offense is very good. The thing that I think goes unnoticed is the Buckeye defense. They've kept us in games when the offense was sputtering, and gave up some big plays when we were clicking on offense. You never know how this game will turn out, but if it gets into a shootout, or even a medium scoring game, I think the advantage goes to Gilmer. If it's a low-scoring game, I think that definitely favors Kilgore. Kilgore will try and take the air out of the ball by grinding it out, then trying to hit a long pass on occasion. Gilmer will try and counter by stepping up the pace offensively, getting the ball to its playmakers in open space. I still like Gilmer's chances at pulling the upset at home, and retaining the district title.

I expect Gilmer's defense to attack us the same way Henderson did.... by dropping extra guys in the box to stuff our running game and make us beat you through the air. We have a good quarterback and 4-5 really good receivers, but they didn't show up to the Henderson game until the very end. If we drop that many balls against Gilmer we will lose. If we catch them all, we will be very tough for anyone to beat.

oldtownag
11-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Never said, nor have I implied that, but I find it funny that you, and a host of other Carthage fans feel the need to talk trash about the team that took the title from you last season. I wasn't surprised at all by what the UIL did. I never am. I've found out that they have their own agenda, and it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. It's pretty stupid what they did to 3A in East Texas. You have a seven team district right next to a five team district, and one of those districts is stacked. It's unfair that the fourth place team in the seven team district (probably even one of the top 6 teams) would likely win district in the five team district. There should be a little more parity, in my opinion, not for the good teams' sakes, but for those teams that don't get playoff opportunities as often. Carthage has always teetered on the edge of Region 2 and Region 3. Believe me when I tell you this, most Buckeye fans were disappointed that we weren't able to continue the series with Carthage. Each team would be a kind of measuring stick for the other as to where they are as a team.

You better go back and read this thread again. I was complimenting Gilmer. You are the one getting defensive. I was just ribbing my buddy, Buckey Bob.

oldtownag
11-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Agree. Argyle is as tough as they come. They have the one thing that Carthage and Gilmer have and that is consistency. Kilgore must earn that respect.

In case you were too lazy to look it up here is my original post.

buckeyebob
11-07-2012, 07:07 AM
You better go back and read this thread again. I was complimenting Gilmer. You are the one getting defensive. I was just ribbing my buddy, Buckey Bob.

Why is it I am always the whipping boy?

poisoned10
11-07-2012, 09:46 AM

Gotta have a backup plan.

pirate4state
11-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Did Kilgore play Carthage this year?

Didn't Gilmer win state in '09?

GO BUCKEYES!

waterboy
11-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Did Kilgore play Carthage this year?

Nope, they didn't play each other. They did scrimmage each other to a 2-2 tie if I remember correctly.

Didn't Gilmer win state in '09?!
You betcha, meangirl! You were there!

GO BUCKEYES!
Thanks! We kind of like being the underdog for a change. I think the Buckeyes will find a way to win.

buckeyebob
11-08-2012, 07:11 AM
I disagree. You can watch the Carthage telecasts online at the KGAS Radio YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/kgasradio

I watched enough of the Center and Jasper games to see they are both very good teams.

There isn't a shorter version?...sorry, I have better things to do that watch hours of Carthrage Bulldog Crap.

oldtownag
11-08-2012, 09:49 PM
There isn't a shorter version?...sorry, I have better things to do that watch hours of Carthrage Bulldog Crap.

Uh, no you don't. You don't have a damn thing to do.

buckeyebob
11-09-2012, 06:45 AM
Uh, no you don't. You don't have a damn thing to do.

Yep, I do...gotta go see Turtle...had a wreck last Friday night @ Hideway Lake on IH20...now in rehab...got a fractured spine...gonna pick-up a Greenberg Turkey while in Tyler.

PS...Sub-Varsity for the Bulldogs last night did not go well...8th grade B 16-6....8th grade A 38-6.... I think that 9th & JV beat 'em...no score yet.

Gotta clean out the chiken coop today, repl. light bulb in the refrig...nap for the game...do my back exercises...boy, no rest for the weary.

oldtownag
11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Yep, I do...gotta go see Turtle...had a wreck last Friday night @ Hideway Lake on IH20...now in rehab...got a fractured spine...gonna pick-up a Greenberg Turkey while in Tyler.

PS...Sub-Varsity for the Bulldogs last night did not go well...8th grade B 16-6....8th grade A 38-6.... I think that 9th & JV beat 'em...no score yet.

Gotta clean out the chiken coop today, repl. light bulb in the refrig...nap for the game...do my back exercises...boy, no rest for the weary.

You should refer to them as Bulldog Lite!