Spanish Camp
11-02-2012, 07:46 PM
7-0 EC. 5:18 first

Spanish Camp
11-02-2012, 07:58 PM
14-0. 1:39 in 1st

Spanish Camp
11-02-2012, 08:07 PM
14-7. 10:33 in second. Seals-jones 5 yd TD reception.

regaleagle
11-02-2012, 08:09 PM
I don't expect EC to run off and hide on Sealy in this one. I look for Sealy to make a game of it and have a chance to win in the 4th.

Spanish Camp
11-02-2012, 08:11 PM
21-7. 9:29 2nd

Spanish Camp
11-02-2012, 08:28 PM
28-7. 2;40 til half

Spanish Camp
11-02-2012, 08:46 PM
28-7 birds at half.

Two good teams on the field. Overall, I would say that the athletes are about equal. Ricky Seals-Jones is obviously hobbled, but Sealy has plenty of weapons. Their back is very good.

EC QB (Brandl) ha a dominant half running the ball. EC defense playing well.

Spanish Camp
11-02-2012, 09:21 PM
35-7 birds. 735 in 3rd

regaleagle
11-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Turn out the lights, the party's over....for Sealy.

Spanish Camp
11-02-2012, 09:40 PM
35-7 going into 4th

Spanish Camp
11-02-2012, 09:41 PM
42-7

Spanish Camp
11-02-2012, 09:54 PM
42-14. 3:41 left to play.

Spanish Camp
11-02-2012, 10:02 PM
42-21. Sealy scoring against the reserves.

Spanish Camp
11-02-2012, 10:10 PM
42-14. Final

navscanmaster
11-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Not that it matters, but did Sealy score 14 or 21?

Football fan
11-02-2012, 10:47 PM
42-21

sTxforlife
11-02-2012, 11:53 PM
42-21, Sealy was once again out coached. EC is a good team, very physical.

hookandladder
11-03-2012, 12:24 AM

Better hope that does not happen next week or home for the playoffs, should be a great game.

Manso/V8
11-03-2012, 12:31 AM

Sounds tto me there was more to it than being out coached.
I questioned some of the coaching decisions in our game against EC, but in the end, that wasn't the difference.
In our game, the biggest difference was that EC was a better team.

Scoop27
11-03-2012, 05:49 AM
EC is just bragging about winning the district title-They don't realize they are beating schools from towns which have enrolments have the size of them.
Still believe EC should be in 4A-Might as well put Wharton in 2A since their enrollment is down.
When EC wins some big playoff games, I will start respecting them.
Bragging can only take you too far-Wharton would have beat them with a healthy 100 percent QB Bartee Grissom.
Royal, Needville are very weak this year and Birds will have no problem with Columbus.
EC thinks that they can get the state title handed to them on a platter and keep crying about respect.

If EC was in Region III-this would be a different story. The Radio Station In EC complains all season about EC not getting respect and braggs about being in 3A and crying that they can play in 4A.

There is no way EC has a chance to win a state title

Spanish Camp
11-03-2012, 06:02 AM
Scoop- nobody gives a damn what your opinion is on UIL enrollment. And nobody is bragging about winning the district title. Wharton was only in the game with El Campo because of EC's turnovers.

If you remember, El Campo was a pretty good 4a team.

Sounds like you have a bone to pick with the radio station. You should try to get on air and discuss or you could change the station.

Football fan
11-03-2012, 07:18 AM
Lol...scoop lives in Hungerford. Pretty much all I need to know.

speedbump
11-03-2012, 04:25 PM
EC is just bragging about winning the district title-They don't realize they are beating schools from towns which have enrolments have the size of them.
Still believe EC should be in 4A-Might as well put Wharton in 2A since their enrollment is down.
When EC wins some big playoff games, I will start respecting them.
Bragging can only take you too far-Wharton would have beat them with a healthy 100 percent QB Bartee Grissom.
Royal, Needville are very weak this year and Birds will have no problem with Columbus.
EC thinks that they can get the state title handed to them on a platter and keep crying about respect.

If EC was in Region III-this would be a different story. The Radio Station In EC complains all season about EC not getting respect and braggs about being in 3A and crying that they can play in 4A.

There is no way EC has a chance to win a state title

Whats Wharton bragging about?

gambler1606
11-04-2012, 02:16 PM

I'm going to disagree with you on this one. EL Campo is a very very good football team and they are big and physical on both sides of the ball. There was absolutely no way on God's green earth we could have beaten them. If we were coached by Nick Saban and had half of Alabama's roster, it wouldn't happen. We all have opinions of what we would have done or could do better, but last friday night it wouldn't of happend. I questioned running the ball when it was 35 to 7, but the more I think about it, it was probably best. #1. it took time off the clock and we got the hell out of there with no injuries and now we can focus on Bellville.

This football team might not be as talented as some that we had in the past, but they have a lot of heart and determination. We have lost 3 games and are fighting for our lives to get in to the playoffs. I don't make any excuses about injuries it's part of the game. We lost to St Pius X because we were a one player, one demensional team (11 are better than 1 anyday) We lost to Wharton on the last play of the game. It just wasn't in the football Gods for us to win that game and if you think about it, there was to much that happend leading up to the final play where Wharton scored. El Campo, no way we are not even on their level in anyway. A healthy Ricky , Eric Dickerson, Earl Campbell theres no way. As for Coach Mitchell, I remember when we were the laughing stock of the district. Teams put a circle around us on the schedule, because it was an easy win. He has brought us back over the last 5 years to respectability and 5 straight years in the playoffs. Thats a pretty good resume if you ask me!

sTxforlife
11-04-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm going to disagree with you on this one. EL Campo is a very very good football team and they are big and physical on both sides of the ball. There was absolutely no way on God's green earth we could have beaten them. If we were coached by Nick Saban and had half of Alabama's roster, it wouldn't happen. We all have opinions of what we would have done or could do better, but last friday night it wouldn't of happend. I questioned running the ball when it was 35 to 7, but the more I think about it, it was probably best. #1. it took time off the clock and we got the hell out of there with no injuries and now we can focus on Bellville.

This football team might not be as talented as some that we had in the past, but they have a lot of heart and determination. We have lost 3 games and are fighting for our lives to get in to the playoffs. I don't make any excuses about injuries it's part of the game. We lost to St Pius X because we were a one player, one demensional team (11 are better than 1 anyday) We lost to Wharton on the last play of the game. It just wasn't in the football Gods for us to win that game and if you think about it, there was to much that happend leading up to the final play where Wharton scored. El Campo, no way we are not even on their level in anyway. A healthy Ricky , Eric Dickerson, Earl Campbell theres no way. As for Coach Mitchell, I remember when we were the laughing stock of the district. Teams put a circle around us on the schedule, because it was an easy win. He has brought us back over the last 5 years to respectability and 5 straight years in the playoffs. Thats a pretty good resume if you ask me!
I'm just gonna disregard the completely retarded statements you made in the first paragraph about personnel. As far as Coach Mitchell, yeah wasting some of the best talent Sealy has had in years in the playoffs is a great resume if you ask me.

stxtiger
11-04-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm just gonna disregard the completely retarded statements you made in the first paragraph about personnel. As far as Coach Mitchell, yeah wasting some of the best talent Sealy has had in years in the playoffs is a great resume if you ask me.

Will you please shut up with your constant crap talking on Coach Mitchell and the other coaches of Sealy. You are so ignorant it makes reading any thread about the Tigers unbearable. I guess wasting talent is winning district 3 years in a row then loosing to teams who went on to either the semi's or lost to the eventual state champions. Sometimes you get beat by good teams and its not being out coached. You must have been one of the kids or a parent of a kid who never got to play under Mitchell so you have to constantly bash him anonymously on a message board. Your posts reek of envy or jealously or maybe both. Get a life! Coach Mitchell is one of the best damn coaches in the state and one of the best people you will ever meet. Don't forget he took Sealy from the bottom and got them to a place where you can complain about loosing a few games in a season. I remember when we were happy to just beat Bellville and state never even crossed our mind, stop being a spoiled baby.

sTxforlife
11-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Will you please shut up with your constant crap talking on Coach Mitchell and the other coaches of Sealy. You are so ignorant it makes reading any thread about the Tigers unbearable. I guess wasting talent is winning district 3 years in a row then loosing to teams who went on to either the semi's or lost to the eventual state champions. Sometimes you get beat by good teams and its not being out coached. You must have been one of the kids or a parent of a kid who never got to play under Mitchell so you have to constantly bash him anonymously on a message board. Your posts reek of envy or jealously or maybe both. Get a life! Coach Mitchell is one of the best damn coaches in the state and one of the best people you will ever meet. Don't forget he took Sealy from the bottom and got them to a place where you can complain about loosing a few games in a season. I remember when we were happy to just beat Bellville and state never even crossed our mind, stop being a spoiled baby.
You obviously don't know me or are just possibly new to Sealy, I started 23 games for Mitchell during the 2009 and 2010 seasons, and was an all district selection twice. So no I was not one of the people who did not get to play. And I'm ignorant?? I know Mitchell's system front and back probably better than ANYONE on this board so if anyone can talk about someone being ignorant about any information relevant to the it should probably be me and not you. That's all I'm gonna say on that, before you bash someone you should probably find out who they are and get your facts straight.

Ville-D
11-05-2012, 01:43 AM

You obviously don't know me or are just possibly new to Sealy, I started 23 games for Mitchell during the 2009 and 2010 seasons, and was an all district selection twice. So no I was not one of the people who did not get to play. And I'm ignorant?? I know Mitchell's system front and back probably better than ANYONE on this board so if anyone can talk about someone being ignorant about any information relevant to the it should probably be me and not you. That's all I'm gonna say on that, before you bash someone you should probably find out who they are and get your facts straight.

:1popcorn:

:1popcorn::1popcorn:

:1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn:

stxtiger
11-05-2012, 09:00 AM

Trust me. I know who you are and weight lifting is not a sport, its called working out. Your constant bashing of the coaching staff is getting old. Let your hard on for Mitchell go. Its funny, get a life and grow up.

Clutch643
11-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Trust me. I know who you are and weight lifting is not a sport, its called working out. Your constant bashing of the coaching staff is getting old. Let your hard on for Mitchell go. Its funny, get a life and grow up.

:1popcorn:

sTxforlife
11-05-2012, 11:19 AM
If you know who I am, that just shows your ignorance in your previous posts then with your assuming I was either a parent or a player that didn't play a lot. As far as the weight lifting thing, I'm pretty sure it's the only thing Sealy has won state in since the last football state championship in 1997. And if it's not a sport why is it in the Olympics?

stxtiger
11-05-2012, 11:38 AM
If you know who I am, that just shows your ignorance in your previous posts then with your assuming I was either a parent or a player that didn't play a lot. As far as the weight lifting thing, I'm pretty sure it's the only thing Sealy has won state in since the last football state championship in 1997. And if it's not a sport why is it in the Olympics?

Or it shows your ignorance in the fact that maybe I was trying to get under your skin. I am sure you were too busy yelling at a picture of Jimmie, practicing for the game on Friday, to comprehend my post. And LOL, its not UIL sanctioned and no one cares. You have made such a fool of yourself on here and at games that no amount of your "accomplishments" will ever be regarded in Sealy.

OLE'BULL
11-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Or it shows your ignorance in the fact that maybe I was trying to get under your skin. I am sure you were too busy yelling at a picture of Jimmie, practicing for the game on Friday, to comprehend my post. And LOL, its not UIL sanctioned and no one cares. You have made such a fool of yourself on here and at games that no amount of your "accomplishments" will ever be regarded in Sealy.

WOW, this is great! Two tigers going at it!

stxtiger
11-05-2012, 12:08 PM
WOW, this is great! Two tigers going at it!

Not trying to "go at him" but I am tired of hearing these people while in the stands and then reading what they say on here. It's time for the majority in Sealy to stand up to the very vocal minority. This is how towns loose great coaches.

sTxforlife
11-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Yep you go ahead and think what you want, just because you have nothing to show for your high school career doesn't mean you have to bash someone else's. And please tell me how I've made a fool of myself at games? Please do elaborate here.

stxtiger
11-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Yep you go ahead and think what you want, just because you have nothing to show for your high school career doesn't mean you have to bash someone else's. And please tell me how I've made a fool of myself at games? Please do elaborate here.

I guess 3 state rings is nothing to show. You're constantly heckling of the coaches is how you have made a fool of yourself at games and the fact you have gotten into arguments with high school kids when they call you out over it.

sTxforlife
11-05-2012, 01:59 PM
I guess 3 state rings is nothing to show. You're constantly heckling of the coaches is how you have made a fool of yourself at games and the fact you have gotten into arguments with high school kids when they call you out over it.
You must have me confused with someone else because I have never gotten into an argument with high school kids over my comments at the games, I stand behind what I say and if anyone has a problem with that then that's their own problem and not mine.

OLE'BULL
11-05-2012, 02:07 PM
You must have me confused with someone else because I have never gotten into an argument with high school kids over my comments at the games, I stand behind what I say and if anyone has a problem with that then that's their own problem and not mine.

So sTxforlife is the guy at the game that yells at the coaches? Haha, must be nice to know it all. A couple of years in high school ball doesnt give you the right to berate a man that makes a living as a head coach. As an ex-player, we always laughed at the fans who would yell at the coaches from the stands.