PDA

View Full Version : manor player down?

Friday_Night_Fever_03
09-03-2002, 10:27 PM
Is it true that last friday Manor's Khalid Al-Jamal got injured? Im just wondering if someone else has heard the same thing I have.

Head Hunter
09-04-2002, 01:57 PM
unfortunately its true, he was doin great in the game. Del valle couldnt run his way at all. Del Valle was 2nd and goal on the one and he penetrated and tackled the back for a 6 yard loss and knocked his helmet off. The mustangs held them too. But yeah it was a freak accident he dislocated his ankle and i believe he broke it. But i here he is done for the year. Its sad though to go out like that your senior year especially a player like him.

HH

eye of the tiger
09-04-2002, 02:44 PM
Tough loss to lose a good player in the first game. Tough for the player and the rest of the team. Some teams go down hill when something like this happens and some use it for motivation. I hope the latter is true for Manor.

Friday_Night_Fever_03
09-08-2002, 12:16 PM
best wishes to manor. good luck and I think they will succeed, I think in this case its gonna make their team stronger especially with someone like al-jamal hopefully on the sidelines pushing them to do their best. dont give up.