PDA

View Full Version : District 10 Decided Already

regaleagle
11-02-2012, 12:10 PM
The playoff teams out of District 10 are already decided. Frisco Lone Star is the D1 rep. and Argyle vs. Celina next week will determine who wins district....regardless of tonite's Argyle/Aubrey outcome. The seedings will hinge on whether Argyle gets Krum or Bridgeport out of District 9, assuming Bridgeport defeats Sanger tonite to secure the 3rd playoff spot. If Bridgeport wins, they are in. If Celina defeats Argyle next week, they will get Bridgeport. If they lose to Argyle, they will get Krum. Argyle and Celina are both gonna be tough opponents to face in the playoffs of Region 2 DII, regardless. Good luck to the Bulls tonite. I think Argyle takes down Aubrey with ease tonite, but it could get dicey. Those Aubrey boyz play hard-nosed, and will try to burn clock and play keep away. They CAN score points, too. Just ask Celina. Aubrey has always had trouble with Argyle though. Tonite shouldn't be any different. And it's at Argyle.

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Hey Regal, didn't y'all get one of our coaches from Burnet? His last name was Styron. He was a good LB & track coach here.

firstdown
11-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Hey Regal, didn't y'all get one of our coaches from Burnet? His last name was Styron. He was a good LB & track coach here.

yes we did get a new assistant coach Scott Styron by way of Burnet. He seems to be fitting in well.

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2012, 02:45 PM
yes we did get a new assistant coach Scott Styron by way of Burnet. He seems to be fitting in well.
Thanks 1stdown, good to hear! He was really great with my son and a lot of the other kids here, I was sad when we heard he wouldn't be returning but I'm glad he's fitting in just fine. His daughter is really good athlete also.