PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't anyone talking about the Taylor and Madisonville game?

ctown81
11-01-2012, 05:18 PM
This is probably the biggest game in 3A Friday night, b/c it will greatly impact the playoffs. There will be plenty of eyes on the final score. Who's going to win?

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2012, 05:51 PM
This is probably the biggest game in 3A Friday night, b/c it will greatly impact the playoffs. There will be plenty of eyes on the final score. Who's going to win?

It going to come down to which Taylor Duck team that decides to show up. The game in being played @ Taylor, so, anything can happen.

ctown81
11-01-2012, 05:58 PM
It going to come down to which Taylor Duck team that decides to show up. The game in being played @ Taylor, so, anything can happen.

So real talk Hemo. Neither road will be easy but are you pulling for Taylor or would you prefer DI?

speedbump
11-01-2012, 06:46 PM
So real talk Hemo. Neither road will be easy but are you pulling for Taylor or would you prefer DI?

He wants D1 and Gonzalez in the semis. LOL

Saggy Aggie
11-01-2012, 07:46 PM
IMO all navasota fans should be hoping to go D1.

D2 is stacked and D1 has 1 less game for a championship, despite a potential matchup with Stephenville.

OldBison75
11-01-2012, 07:55 PM
From my view, it really does not matter which Division Navasota goes. Neither will be easy. I think that there are so many good teams in the mix this year in both brackets that there could be lots of "upsets". Take Region 3--Kilgore, Carthage, LaVega, Navasota, WOS, Columbia, Coldspring, LaMarque, Silsbee----any of these teams have a legitimate shot to be Regional Champs in one division or the other.

I personally would prefer the Division 1 route because itis one week shorter and I would like to have the chance of playing against great teams like LaVega, Carthage, Gonzales, and Stephenville. Yeah, I said it, I hope we get to play Stephenville--win or lose---I think it would be a great matchup.

ctown81
11-01-2012, 08:03 PM
From my view, it really does not matter which Division Navasota goes. Neither will be easy. I think that there are so many good teams in the mix this year in both brackets that there could be lots of "upsets". Take Region 3--Kilgore, Carthage, LaVega, Navasota, WOS, Columbia, Coldspring, LaMarque, Silsbee----any of these teams have a legitimate shot to be Regional Champs in one division or the other.

I personally would prefer the Division 1 route because itis one week shorter and I would like to have the chance of playing against great teams like LaVega, Carthage, Gonzales, and Stephenville. Yeah, I said it, I hope we get to play Stephenville--win or lose---I think it would be a great matchup.

In Division I game 2 for your guys could be epic. We owe you guys from what you did to us at SFA the last time we met. Hope to see you in round 2, I feel we are the best and this is the best way to prove it.

I'm definitely pulling against Taylor.

Old Tiger
11-01-2012, 08:05 PM
aint nobody got time for that.

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2012, 08:15 PM
He wants D1 and Gonzalez in the semis. LOL

Doesn't matter who we play as long as we get the monkey off our back and get past the quarterfinals.

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2012, 08:19 PM
I will agree with Oldbison. Region 3 is stacked, however, Division 2 will be a killer. Kilgore is in Region 2, so we don't have to worry about them unless we both make it to the championship..

Not that La Vega, Carthage, Palestine, Silsbee or any other teams in division 1 will be an easy win, but, I rather be in division 1 than 2.

Division 2... Coldspring, La Marque, Columbia, China Spring, Connally, Lorena or Robinson, WO Stark, etc...

hollywood
11-01-2012, 10:43 PM
La Vega won't be that much of a challenge. If your defense is any kind of good, then they aren't that much of a threat. ;)

HEMOTOXIC
11-02-2012, 07:31 AM
La Vega won't be that much of a challenge. If your defense is any kind of good, then they aren't that much of a threat. ;)

This defense is the best that I've seen at Navasota in a very long time. I don't think that our the defense will be the problem. Funny thing, our offense has its moments where they don't appear to be in to it. Maybe once the playoffs start, all that will change.

Matthew328
11-02-2012, 07:48 AM
aint nobody got time for that.

i got bronchitis!

regaleagle
11-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Well, so much for Taylor vs. Madisonville, huh?

vtskneb
11-02-2012, 11:06 AM
i got the bronchitis!

fify