PDA

View Full Version : Burnet 1-2 vs Llano 1-2

BLEEDZGREEN
10-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Burnet wins they are 1 step closer to locking up the final spot to most likely face Stephenville. Llano wins they are still alive but just barely.
I say Burnet wins because we usually crush them :evillol:

Burnet by 10.

hollywood
10-30-2012, 09:12 PM
Hmm... Rivalry game... Kinda. I say Llano makes it closer than you'd like. Desperate measures in desperate times. :1popcorn:

defense51
10-31-2012, 06:23 AM
I'll pick Llano by a td

panfan
10-31-2012, 07:34 AM
Burnet wins they are 1 step closer to locking up the final spot to most likely face Stephenville. Llano wins they are still alive but just barely.
I say Burnet wins because we usually crush them :evillol:

Burnet by 10.

Burnet takes this one, but Llano will put up some points. Careful boys, this is not your brothers Llano team, they hit hard, play to the end, and their QB can toss the ball (and they got some guys on the other end that can catch)!!! LOL

Good luck.

greendawg84
10-31-2012, 08:44 AM
We can beat them if the team that showed up last Friday shows up again. Give me the Dawgs and 14.

Red&White_9x5
10-31-2012, 08:51 AM
Burnet 42
Llano 21

buff4ever
10-31-2012, 10:04 AM
Burnet wins, burnet wins, I can't believe it, burnet wins!

panfan
10-31-2012, 10:16 AM

Now ya done did it Buff. Said LH was gonna win last week, look what happened. Course so did a lot of other folks. Agree Burnet takes this one, but Llano will put up a big fight.

hollywood
10-31-2012, 11:36 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see Llano win this one. Would definitely make things much more interesting the final weel of district!

Cam
10-31-2012, 12:56 PM

Dangit buff....ya just jinxed Burnet!...

Cam
10-31-2012, 01:27 PM
I don't like to make predictions much cause I'm usually right!...;)....afterall, I am kin to the late Nostradamus...and even then I say, "No offense Nostry, but I think you're were bull-sh_ttin' us anyway!"......I will say this without pickin' a winner:
This game is going to get very testes (testy)!.....And believe me, if I were playin' in this game, I'd be wearin' a cup!..Shoot! I might still wear one in the stands!.....Llano is tired of losin' to Burnet. They will give it everything they've got and more. So will Burnet. Llano has some nice players. A possible playoff appearance is at stake here...so anything goes...Even though Burnet is a very young team, I still think Llano will come out a bit more jittery/nervous...A key will be who settles down the quickest....Burnet grew up a little and showed some poise last week vs The Hill. Down 14-0, they fought back and made the plays necessary to come back with 28 unanswered points. This is a game that could break wide open with lots of scoring...Both QB's can throw although I think Burnet QB is a bit more accurate. Burnet secondary better have had a good week of practice! Turnovers could be crucial...gonna be a beautiful night for football it's lookin' like.....Greendawg, you go ahead and chunk them beer bottles in anger....I'm coming prepared!...Just don't hit me in the face!:D

greendawg84
10-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Dangit buff....ya just jinxed Burnet!...

I tole you not to stir up buff , now he done put some vodo on us .....:crazy1:

Cam
10-31-2012, 01:32 PM
I tole you not to stir up buff , now he done put some vodo on us .....:crazy1:

He ain't got time to do that voodoo stuff....he's still paintin' the buffalo!....It's lookin' real nice!....

greendawg84
10-31-2012, 02:03 PM
Man I hate to go to Llano unless its for Baseball, hands down the best snack bar . If they had them pork burgers during football it would probably help their record. Those who have never been to the Hill Country Classic Baseball gig they put on , they feed all the players pork steaks ( like 16oz size ) with all the trimmings. MMMMM Good !

Back to football , they might hate us more than LH .

buff4ever
10-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Have I said yet that Burnet is going to win this game? Well, if I havent', they are.

greendawg84
10-31-2012, 02:17 PM
Have I said yet that Burnet is going to win this game? Well, if I havent', they are.

Aint you gots some painting to do ?? Keep that vodo stuff over there in your fine City .

BLEEDZGREEN
10-31-2012, 03:25 PM
Llano will come to play with what's at stake, this game should be closer than I predicted, new Llano coaches + bad Burnet pass defense, mixed in with some homer refs ;) & this game will most likely be a shootout. I remember we played there 2 years ago the game should've been a blowout but the refs kept it close, we stopped them at the goal line with my son stripping the ball & tackling the player @ the same time(awesome play by the way I have video to prove it) the refs ruled him down @ the 1 the next 3 plays we stopped them cold and recovered the ball again on 3rd down but the refs gave them the ball back again & then on 4th down they scored keeping the game closer than it should've been. This is just a couple in long list of many other bogus calls that happened that night..

Gone Fishing
10-31-2012, 09:52 PM
Strange things happen this time of year, just like Burnet winning against LH. I really like that #3 and #87 for Llano and a few others I think Llano wins and keeps a little hope going .....

BEAST
10-31-2012, 10:44 PM
The Dawgs win by 2 TD's.

BEAST

BLEEDZGREEN
11-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Strange things happen this time of year, just like Burnet winning against LH. I really like that #3 and #87 for Llano and a few others I think Llano wins and keeps a little hope going .....
Memo to self; watch #3, check! watch #87, check!:D
I'm hoping your wrong because getting ready to watch basketball is not fun when everyone else is getting for the playoffs, bites! Plus Burnet is not going to be very good this year in round ball, we graduated a lot of good kids my son included from a team that went two rounds deep.

BLEEDZGREEN
11-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Burnet JV won 35-14 haven't heard anything on the other teams.

greendawg84
11-02-2012, 09:09 AM
7A won , don't remember the score, Freshman won 33 - 0

LHPfactory
11-02-2012, 09:17 AM
I dont think Llano has an 8th B, so it would be only 8th A, anyone know the score from this one?

Cam
11-02-2012, 10:31 AM
7A won , don't remember the score, Freshman won 33 - 0

7th A won 21-20. Great game. Llano has this one big boy who could run and run...Burnet countered with their 3 big boys and the new "Jumbo" package. With move in stud promoted from B team, the 3 backs took turns pounding the ball. For a while there, I thought I was watching LH! However, it took the leg of our kicker to win. With Burnet tying the score at 20 our kicker nailed the extra point which proved to be the clincher. Llano fought back with minutes left but game was put away on a pic. The funny part was I was down on the field taking pics and when our kicker nailed the extra point, I heard one of the Llano freshmen players in the endzone say, "man, that kid kicks better than our varsity kicker!"....

Cam
11-02-2012, 10:55 AM
New kid on the block "on the move"...Quentin B. RB 7th A

Last week vs LH 213 yards on 11 carries & 2 TD's

Sitcom
11-02-2012, 12:44 PM
I dont think Llano has an 8th B, so it would be only 8th A, anyone know the score from this one?

Burnet 8A won 27 - 6

LHPfactory
11-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Burnet 8A won 27 - 6

Dang Sitcom, you joined the same year and month as I did, and this was your 4th post..... Ive been trying to get to 1,000 this season cause im behind for how long ive been on here.

The Burnet v Lampasas 8th A game will be good next week you two have the biggest linemen in the district....

Cam
11-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Dang Sitcom, you joined the same year and month as I did, and this was your 4th post..... Ive been trying to get to 1,000 this season cause im behind for how long ive been on here.

The Burnet v Lampasas 8th A game will be good next week you two have the biggest linemen in the district....

I guess we won't hear from Sitcom for another 1-1/2 years or so!...Sitcom, where were you when we needed you vs the Hill....we were outnumbered.....

lv2937
11-02-2012, 01:37 PM

burnet b won 27 to 6. burnet a won 26 to 8.

greendawg84
11-02-2012, 02:43 PM
I guess we won't hear from Sitcom for another 1-1/2 years or so!...Sitcom, where were you when we needed you vs the Hill....we were outnumbered.....

Quiet feller like CAM I guess.....;)

Cam
11-02-2012, 03:07 PM

Greendawg...don't think my ears weren't burnin' last night!!...Of all the......man,,I tell you what, you get together in the stands with your wifey, throw my crazy wife in the mix, next thing ya know ya'll got some big social event goin'.......meanwhile, I'm on the field slaving away for the good of Burnetkind.......and all I hear is laughin' comin' from your direction!!.....mid-life crisis my ass!!...and, I ain't no hippie!!.......

Sitcom
11-02-2012, 03:07 PM

I check in and read the post once a week or so. I never have anything clever to say, besides I am very sensitive and don't want to get my feelings hurt! ;)

Cam
11-02-2012, 03:11 PM
I check in and read the post once a week or so. I never have anything clever to say, besides I am very sensitive and don't want to get my feelings hurt! ;)

You sound like such a romantic!.....:D

greendawg84
11-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Greendawg...don't think my ears weren't burnin' last night!!...Of all the......man,,I tell you what, you get together in the stands with your wifey, throw my crazy wife in the mix, next thing ya know ya'll got some big social event goin'.......meanwhile, I'm on the field slaving away for the good of Burnetkind.......and all I hear is laughin' comin' from your direction!!.....mid-life crisis my ass!!...and, I ain't no hippie!!.......

That will learn ya from trying to get closer to the action. And yes you are a hippie ( reformed maybe ? ) ! You slave on , I will hang out with the ladies ! :taunt:

greendawg84
11-02-2012, 03:16 PM

That one was fairly clever .... keep posting, soon you will be as full of crap as we are. :D

Cam
11-03-2012, 12:24 AM
62-34 Burnet wins. Gotta give Llano some credit. They fought tooth and nail. Burnet QB (Kiser) again was pinpoint with his passing. Last week, 3 different receivers had over 100 yds each in catches. Might have had similar results tonight. Gotta feel good about soph. CB #1 who has struggled this year. Had a beautiful pic six. He deserved something good happen to him. This game saw more yellow flyin' around than the Yellow Jackets game vs BW. Many personal fouls, holding calls, etc..mostly against Burnet. Burnet must have been penalized for 540 yards! LOL! A very flag happy crew. Crazy stuff. And never a holding call against Llano. :thinking: .....Come on refs, if you're gonna call that many penalties at least even it out some......I've got a trememdous headache right now!!...Greendawg kept flatulatin'!.

panfan
11-03-2012, 11:04 AM
QUOTE=Cam;1710977]62-34 Burnet wins. [/QUOTE]

Congrats on win.