PDA

View Full Version : Stephenville and Alvarado both cheat.

IndianFan2012
10-30-2012, 07:36 PM
According to a large percentage of the Venus student body. This is coming from a girl I work with who is a senior at VHS. Any other stories of "cheating?"

She said Alvarado cheats because "we don't count right." and she never explained Svilles cheating ways.

navscanmaster
10-30-2012, 08:55 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24260425.jpg

Indian 1985
10-30-2012, 09:23 PM
Sounds like a bunch of sour grapes from Venus after they got their butts handed to 'em.

Stephenville and Glenrose whipped us fair & square, but all 3 of our teams will slaughter Venus.

hollywood
10-30-2012, 09:29 PM
Sounds like a bunch of sour grapes from Venus after they got their butts handed to 'em.

but all 3 of our teams will slaughter Venus.

I actually think they thought they had a chance. Lol

COBRAFOOTBALL
10-30-2012, 09:38 PM
According to a large percentage of the Venus student body. This is coming from a girl I work with who is a senior at VHS. Any other stories of "cheating?"

She said Alvarado cheats because "we don't count right." and she never explained Svilles cheating ways.

Hell.... Can anyone in Alvarado count? lol!

ccmom
10-30-2012, 09:40 PM
Hell.... Can anyone in Alvarado count? lol!

It's that purple and gold math. We have been using it for years. ;)

hollywood
10-30-2012, 09:43 PM
It's that purple and gold math. We have been using it for years. ;)

You got they right! Blue and Gold is way better though. ;)

Purple and Gold :ack!:

83Indian
10-30-2012, 09:43 PM

We will need to sharpen up our math skills especially high multiples of 7 to count our score correctly. Sorry Venus

On a serious note, our numbers were well below the cut off. You will have to ask Stephenville how much they paid those 9 students to go else where :dispntd:

toddg
10-30-2012, 10:00 PM
We will need to sharpen up our math skills especially high multiples of 7 to count our score correctly. Sorry Venus

On a serious note, our numbers were well below the cut off. You will have to ask Stephenville how much they paid those 9 students to go else where :dispntd:
Maybe Venus needs to worry about themselves and not worry about anyone else..our freshman are playing Springtown next week.. Thank goodness our coaches were able to set that up on short notice.

Manso/V8
10-30-2012, 10:57 PM

One of my favorite posts this year was from a Stepherville posters telling about how he danced for joy in his living room when he found out they had dropped to 3a.

One of my favorite posts this year was from a Stepherville posters telling about how he danced for joy in his living room when he found out they had dropped to 3a.

I was like a kid in a candy store. Still remember it like it was yesterday. I Had radio on with live coverage. TV on and the internet. HECK JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MADE ME LAUGH JUST NOW. :cheerl: And the 9 kids or whatever was only 1 mexican family we moved back to mexico.:D

IndianFan2012
10-31-2012, 10:30 AM
She was completely serious. I just laughed in her face then asked if she really knew anything about football. She kinda trailed off

theville
10-31-2012, 11:53 AM
I was like a kid in a candy store. Still remember it like it was yesterday. I Had radio on with live coverage. TV on and the internet. HECK JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MADE ME LAUGH JUST NOW. :cheerl: And the 9 kids or whatever was only 1 mexican family we moved back to mexico.:D

Um, that Mexican family moved to Dublin (Causing the Lions to stay Div 1 in 2A by 5 students) and they moved back to Mexico 2 weeks later...get your facts right! LOL!

DKfromDUB
10-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Um, that Mexican family moved to Dublin (Causing the Lions to stay Div 1 in 2A by 5 students) and they moved back to Mexico 2 weeks later...get your facts right! LOL!

:spitlol:

its funny cause its true...

garciap77
10-31-2012, 12:27 PM

Well I heard that at the Whataburger in Dublin, so it must be ture! I also heard most of those Mexican kids played football for the Mexican team that beat you earlier this season!:evillol:

Pendragon13
10-31-2012, 12:46 PM
If you aren't accused of cheating, you're doing something wrong..