PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Projections - WEEK 9

Yoe_09
10-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Week 9 3A playoff projections. Thanks to Matt Stepp.

REGION I

DIVISION I
Pampa vs. Andrews
Clint Mountain View vs. Abilene Wylie
Burkburnett vs. Kennedale
Stephenville vs. Burnet

DIVISION II
Dalhart vs. Lubbock Estacado
Clint vs. Midland Greenwood
Graham vs. Lake Worth
Glen Rose vs. Brownwood
Borger vs. Shallowater
Pecos vs. Monahans
Vernon vs. Springtown
Alvarado vs. Gatesville

REGION II

DIVISION I

Gainesville vs. Frisco Lone Star
Ferris vs. Princeton
Paris vs. Kaufman
Brownsboro vs. Kilgore

DIVISION II

Krum vs. Argyle
Dallas Madison vs. Bonham
Texarkana Liberty-Eylau vs. Quinlan Ford
Van vs. Henderson
Bridgeport vs. Celina
Dallas Roosevelt vs. Melissa
Paris North Lamar vs. Crandall
Canton vs. Gilmer

REGION III

DIVISION I

Waco LaVega vs. Navasota
Palestine vs. Carthage
Silsbee vs. Cleveland
Houston Yates vs. Stafford

DIVISION II

China Spring vs. Madisonville
Fairfield vs. Jasper
West Orange-Stark vs. Shepherd
Houston Kashmere vs. Columbia
Waco Connally vs. Rockdale
Groesbeck vs. Center
Bridge City vs. Coldspring
Houston Furr vs. LaMarque

REGION IV

DIVISION I

El Campo vs. Gonzales
Fischer Canyon Lake vs. Somerset
Hondo vs. Ingleside
Kingsville vs. Hidalgo

DIVISION II

Bellville vs. Giddings
Wimberley vs. LaVernia
Devine vs. Orange Grove
Lyford vs. Port Isabel
Wharton vs. LaGrange
Geronimo Navarro vs. Pleasanton
Lytle vs. Sinto
Raymondville vs. Rio Hondo

cougartino
10-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Sterling's running game is too strong for Kashmere. They will leapfrog Kashmere for that final spot by virtue of the head to head win and because Kashmere will also lose to Yates.

yrofthegrtiger
11-03-2012, 01:31 PM
This is really helpful, thanks for doing this! Everyone better realize Glen Rose is for real. You can expect a deep run if not the distance, its a team of destiny!

YTBulldogs
11-03-2012, 01:35 PM
R4, you'll have alot of changes to make, other than LaGrange IMO.

87 TIGER
11-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Looks like navasota will go d2 while Taylor will go d1

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-03-2012, 03:32 PM
R4 is messed up beyond belief.

La Feria from D32 has already clinched a playoff spot even if they lose to Hidalgo in Week 10. Also, regardless of what happens, Port Isabel is the #1 seed from D32 in the D2 playoffs.

If Hidalgo beats La Feria, they are in as D1 rep, La Feria will be the 2 seed out of D32 due to their win over Rio Hondo. Rio Hondo is out.

If La Feria beats Hidalgo, Rio Hondo will clinch the 2 seed in the playoffs, assuming they beat Progreso, due to their win over Hidalgo.

cougartino
11-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Sterling was eliminated today by virtue of wins by Kashmere and Furr. But the last D2 spot in the HISD district will be decided between the winner of the Worthing vs Furr game this week. I have nothing against Furr but I hope it's Worthing for 2 reasons.

1. I spent the first 2 years of high school there and most of my family and friends graduated from Worthing.
2. Worthing beat La Marque in the underwear football league AKA 7 on 7 this year and they talked mucho noise. I'd love to shut those Sunnyside/Reed Road/Scott Street/South Loop/Bellfort folks up!

And the folks at Worthing will be happy as a lark. They'll be trash talking how they will dominate and use that Colt mystique enroute to a win. Yep, they'll pander like crazy until those buses from LMISD stop outside.

WOS87
11-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Sterling was eliminated today by virtue of wins by Kashmere and Furr. But the last D2 spot in the HISD district will be decided between the winner of the Worthing vs Furr game this week. I have nothing against Furr but I hope it's Worthing for 2 reasons.

1. I spent the first 2 years of high school there and most of my family and friends graduated from Worthing.
2. Worthing beat La Marque in the underwear football league AKA 7 on 7 this year and they talked mucho noise. I'd love to shut those Sunnyside/Reed Road/Scott Street/South Loop/Bellfort folks up!

And the folks at Worthing will be happy as a lark. They'll be trash talking how they will dominate and use that Colt mystique enroute to a win. Yep, they'll pander like crazy until those buses from LMISD stop outside.

LOL.. you really need to expend your smack talk energy more efficiently. You do realize LaMarque hasn't lost to an actual 10-man HISD team since 1965 when they lost to Westbury (Spring Branch ISD and North Forest ISD are a different matter). No offense to the HISD schools but it would be the upset of the year if Furr or Worthing came close to beating you.

bdblm97
11-03-2012, 10:47 PM
LOL.. you really need to expend your smack talk energy more efficiently. You do realize LaMarque hasn't lost to an actual 10-man HISD team since 1965 when they lost to Westbury (Spring Branch ISD and North Forest ISD are a different matter). No offense to the HISD schools but it would be the upset of the year if Furr or Worthing came close to beating you.

HISD won't have a prayer. Spring Branch and North Forest won't have a shot either...no Greater Houston Area team will have a shot at beating La Marque. La Marque has been on a mission for the last 3 years. The Mission: Re-Establish dominance and Remind the Greater Houston Area as well as the state of Texas who we are and that we haven't changed. LM has a lot of great size, speed and talent coming up.

What I saw from the Cougars last night was "The Switch"...when LM decides to turn it on, there is nothing the opposition can do about it. I'll say this: if LM loses another game this season it will be because they beat themselves with penalties and turnovers.

scrub c
11-05-2012, 10:07 AM
I'll say this: if LM loses another game this season it will be because they beat themselves with penalties and turnovers.

that is part of the game...

scrub c
11-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Dist 23 vs Dist 24

Houston Yates vs Stafford in D1

LaMarque vs Furr D2
Columbia vs Kashmere unless Sterling beats Kashmere by 12 or more... could happen, who thought Kashmere would beat Yates?