PDA

View Full Version : Question for Officials

Raider Red
10-29-2012, 01:59 PM
I think I read somewhere that that the one bounce on side kick could now be fair caught by the receiving team. Is this correct? I understand that was put in to protect the players from being blasted as they waited for the one-bouncer to come down.

gatordaze
10-29-2012, 02:06 PM
I think I read somewhere that that the one bounce on side kick could now be fair caught by the receiving team. Is this correct? I understand that was put in to protect the players from being blasted as they waited for the one-bouncer to come down.

That is correct

GrTigers6
10-29-2012, 02:27 PM
As long as it is driven into the ground directly in front of the tee. For those tht don't know anyway. Lol

Rabid Cougar
10-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Do they also have to have an oppertunity to catch the ball? There was a catch interference call in the CS-Connally game on onside kick. Kicker one bounced it but the receiver got blasted before he touched the ball.

GrTigers6
10-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Do they also have to have an oppertunity to catch the ball? There was a catch interference call in the CS-Connally game on onside kick. Kicker one bounced it but the receiver got blasted before he touched the ball.yes it's like it never hits the ground. They have to give them the same opportunity as if it was kicked deep