1971Coogs
10-28-2012, 01:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHRcjw0iMiY&feature=youtu.be

Spanish Camp
10-28-2012, 03:58 PM
Looks like y'all beat these guys 350-0.

regaleagle
10-28-2012, 05:19 PM
LM looks to have some big ol' boys, but I'm not sure they can go that deep in the playoffs just with a power run game. A good defense will stack it up and force LM to the air. Of course, this was just some highlights of one game against a not very good Dallas Bishop Lynch team out of a strong TAPPS district in Dallas. We beat their SC district foe Fort Worth Nolan Catholic earlier this season 28-7....and now NC is 3-0 in that district that also includes Plano Prestonwood and Trinity Christian-Addison. Those 3 teams are all head and shoulders better than Lynch. Not sure why LM didn't put up more points against this team....unless Lm is "OVER-RATED" in 3A. Just my assessment from what I know about Lynch and what I saw on the clip.

I will add that the LM defense looked good in the clip. Maybe their strong suit is defense, not offense. That would serve them better IF the power run game is their main offense.

scrub c
10-29-2012, 09:46 AM
LM defense is their strength... returned like 9 from last years semi-finalist team. However, they only returned like 1 or 2 on offense.