PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame vs. OU

83Indian
10-27-2012, 10:08 PM
As much as I can't stand OU, I dislike Notre Dame even more.

Come on zero U. Pull this one out!

20 - 13, 5 minutes left in 4th qtr Notre Dame up

Scoop27
10-27-2012, 10:10 PM
Irish are overated and

Pick6
10-27-2012, 10:17 PM
Irish are overated and

they beat a ranked Stanford team, a ranked Michigan team and are fixing to beat a ranked OU team. How are they over-rated??

Saggy Aggie
10-27-2012, 10:21 PM
they beat a ranked Stanford team, a ranked Michigan team and are fixing to beat a ranked OU team. How are they over-rated??

It's scoop. He never really makes much sense. Irish are good, but I don't think they're THAT good. If they get into the national championship game, it won't be close. Bama is too good. But then again, I don't think anyone can keep it close vs bama

Z's daddy
10-27-2012, 10:27 PM
ND puts dagger in OU. 30-13 in closing minute of the game. Hate to say it, but ND will climb to #3 in the BCS. Oregon is better, but the computers love ND.

regaleagle
10-27-2012, 10:29 PM
The Golden Domers have played a very good schedule and continue to win. They have a balanced team in all phases. I'm not a Notre Dame fan either, but they have put together an impressive resume this season, no question. The Big 12 is missing its usual 2 dominant teams this season. That's about the size of it. You could see that OU isn't that good, right? They make too many mistakes on offense, and just don't have all the elements to be a top team this season. Georgia beat Fla. tonite, and Fla. is a really good team. Maybe OU just played a very bad game for them tonite, also.

83Indian
10-27-2012, 10:34 PM
The Golden Domers have played a very good schedule and continue to win. They have a balanced team in all phases. I'm not a Notre Dame fan either, but they have put together an impressive resume this season, no question. The Big 12 is missing its usual 2 dominant teams this season. That's about the size of it. You could see that OU isn't that good, right? They make too many mistakes on offense, and just don't have all the elements to be a top team this season. Georgia beat Fla. tonite, and Fla. is a really good team. Maybe OU just played a very bad game for them tonite, also.

Someone needs to slap that Stills kid. Wow, you finally made a play during mop up time and now you want to talk smack.

WTF-82
10-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Irish are overated and

Notre Dame Baby!!! Enough said ....

Rabid Cougar
10-28-2012, 10:52 AM
K-State may have something to say about that.