3. Gonzales
4. Pleasanton
5. Giddings
6. Sealy
7. Wimberley
8. Devine
9. Wharton
10. Yoakum

You are not putting Bellville on your list, really?

Pudlugger
10-27-2012, 04:46 PM
You are not putting Bellville on your list, really?

Oh snap my bad. I'll fix that now. Problem with too much cut and pasting LOL.

:o

Papá Oso
10-27-2012, 06:44 PM
1. El Campo

2. La Grange

3. Pleasanton

4. Gonzales

5. Sealy

6. Devine

7. Wimberley

8. Bellville

9. Ingleside

10. Navarro

lbjacj
10-27-2012, 07:14 PM
1. El Campo
2. La Grange
3. Gonzales
4. Bellville
5. Sealy
6. Pleasanton
7. Devine
8. Giddings
9. Wimberley
10. Navarro

ApachePride
10-27-2012, 07:53 PM
1 El Campo
2 LaGrange
3 Gonzales
4 Pleasanton
5 Bellville
6 Sealy
7 Wimberley
8 Devine
9 Giddings
10 Navarro

Sville
10-28-2012, 12:34 AM
1.El Campo
2.La Grange
3.Gonzales
4.Sealy
5.Ingleside
6.Bellville
7.Devine
8.Wimberley
9.Wharton
10.Pleasanton

warhorsejoe
10-28-2012, 07:24 AM
1. La Grange
2. El campo
3. Gonzales
4. Bellville
5. Sealy
6. Devine
7. Giddings
8. Wimberley
9.Pleasanton
10. Wharton

YTBulldogs
10-28-2012, 09:34 AM
1. LaGrange
2. El Campo
3. Gonzales
4. Sealy
5. Wimberley
6. Yoakum
7. Pleasanton
8. Giddings
9. Wharton
10. Navarro

Pudlugger
10-28-2012, 03:09 PM
1. LaGrange
2. El Campo
3. Gonzales
4. Sealy
5. Wimberley
6. Yoakum
7. Pleasanton
8. Giddings
9. Wharton
10. Navarro

YT you clever dude you're putting a bull's eye on the Leps aren't you!:D

sTxforlife
10-28-2012, 03:30 PM
1. El Campo
2. La Grange
3. Gonzales
4. Sealy
5. Bellville
6. Ingleside
7. Wimberley
8. Devine
9. Pleasanton
10. Wharton

speedbump
10-28-2012, 03:46 PM
1. El Campo
2. Gonzales
3. Sealy
4. La Grange
5. Bellville
6. Wimberley
7. Pleasanton
8. Devine
9. Wharton
10. Ingleside

Gontex
10-28-2012, 04:07 PM
1 El Campo
2 Gonzales
3 LaGrange
4. Bellville
5. Sealy
6. Wimberley
7. Pleasanton
8. Navarro
9. Devine
10. Hondo

Pudlugger
10-28-2012, 04:43 PM
1 El Campo
2 Gonzales
3 LaGrange
4. Bellville
5. Sealy
6. Wimberley
7. Pleasanton
8. Navarro
9. Devine
10. Hondo

Ha Ha what a homer post. We beat Gonzales and Gontex puts them up on us lol.

Pudlugger
10-28-2012, 04:44 PM
1. El Campo
2. Gonzales
3. Sealy
4. La Grange
5. Bellville
6. Wimberley
7. Pleasanton
8. Devine
9. Wharton
10. Ingleside

Just so you know Speedy La Grange beat Gonzales.

speedbump
10-28-2012, 05:01 PM
Just so you know Speedy La Grange beat Gonzales.

I knew that when I saw the score the night of the game.

Pudlugger
10-28-2012, 05:28 PM
I knew that when I saw the score the night of the game.

So compare common opponent scores:
LG Giddings 31-0
Gonzales Giddings 43-23

What is your rationale to put Gonzales and Sealy in front of La Grange? Sealy is struggling in D25 and will be lucky to make the playoffs. LG has a spot cinched and is in the lead on an inside track for outright D26 championship. You are the poster child for underestimation.

speedbump
10-28-2012, 05:38 PM
So compare common opponent scores:
LG Giddings 31-0
Gonzales Giddings 43-23

What is your rationale to put Gonzales and Sealy in front of La Grange? Sealy is struggling in D25 and will be lucky to make the playoffs. LG has a spot cinched and is in the lead on an inside track for outright D26 championship. You are the poster child for underestimation.

La Grange had two weeks to rest and prepare for Gonz. at home in the first district game of the season. The Apaches had played the previous Sat. and yet LG only managed to squeak out a 1 point win. I doubt La Grange could beat Gonz. at their place or at a neutral site today.

Pudlugger
10-28-2012, 05:45 PM
La Grange had two weeks to rest and prepare for Gonz. at home in the first district game of the season. The Apaches had played the previous Sat. and yet LG only managed to squeak out a 1 point win. I doubt La Grange could beat Gonz. at their place or at a neutral site today.

Actually historically a week off has usually hurt the Leps more with the loss of focus and general rustiness. We fumbled away two likely tds to GZ in that game. Just sayin' your basing this entirely on a projection with nothing to back it up. GZ is a very good team, the best we have faced so far but you putting them ahead just because you can is ridiculous.

speedbump
10-28-2012, 05:51 PM
Actually historically a week off has usually hurt the Leps more with the loss of focus and general rustiness. We fumbled away two likely tds to GZ in that game. Just sayin' your basing this entirely on a projection with nothing to back it up. GZ is a very good team, the best we have faced so far but you putting them ahead just because you can is ridiculous.

I gave you my reasons. The only thing that was ridiculous was thinking you could deal with it.

Pudlugger
10-28-2012, 06:08 PM
I gave you my reasons. The only thing that was ridiculous was thinking you could deal with it.

You remind me of Keith Olbermann. A trainload of bs on steroids. LOL

Pudlugger
10-28-2012, 06:27 PM
1. El Campo
2. Gonzales
3. Sealy
4. La Grange
5. Bellville
6. Wimberley
7. Pleasanton
8. Devine
9. Wharton
10. Ingleside

OK we have to wait until the first round of the playoffs to see if GZ is going to knock off El Campo. Good luck.

Pudlugger
10-28-2012, 07:09 PM

Yes and you also forgot that Jupiter was not aligned with Mars and Venus was not in the house of Saturn! Obviously La Grange would manage to win by a HAIR.

speedbump
10-28-2012, 07:20 PM
Yes and you also forgot that Jupiter was not aligned with Mars and Venus was not in the house of Saturn! Obviously La Grange would manage to win by a HAIR.

But I didn't forget that Cecil was in the secondary all night.

Pudlugger
10-28-2012, 07:31 PM

Cecil Johnson is for real. Good luck against El Campo. It looking like a great first round match up. We in Lep Land will be pulling for you.

hookandladder
10-28-2012, 08:08 PM

Gonzales actually played the Thursday night before our game with them , Diesel Johnson did not play against a very weak Sam Houston team for discipline issues. Diesel had 2 runs against us for a total of 130 yards and his total for the game was 230, I would say he carried the ball over 30 times so other then two plays he rushed for 100 yards on the rest of the night. He did not see our secondary other then two plays, I will take that average every night. Good Luck with EC.

SintonFan
10-28-2012, 08:21 PM
1. El Campo
2. La Grange
3. Gonzales
4. Sealy
5. Bellville
6. Ingleside
7. Wimberley
8. Devine
9. Pleasanton
10. Wharton

After much deliberation... X2.

MUSTANG69
10-28-2012, 08:37 PM
1. El Campo
2. La Grange
3. Gonzales
4. Sealy
5. Bellville
6. Ingleside
7. Wimberley
8. Devine
9. Pleasanton
10. Wharton

Looks good to me.

SintonFan
10-28-2012, 08:41 PM
Looks good to me.

Imma gonna take back my "X2" unless you change your sig. :D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Actually historically a week off has usually hurt the Leps more with the loss of focus and general rustiness. We fumbled away two likely tds to GZ in that game. Just sayin' your basing this entirely on a projection with nothing to back it up. GZ is a very good team, the best we have faced so far but you putting them ahead just because you can is ridiculous.so Marble Falls, team that beat La Grange 56-36 hasn't been the best the Leopards have faced?

haven't thrown my two cents in rankings this year but will put mine up in a bit but finding it pretty difficult with not a clear no.1 this season.

MUSTANG69
10-28-2012, 08:58 PM
Imma gonna take back my "X2" unless you change your sig. :D

Please, let me bask in the glory for the rest of the season. I may not be able to next year.:)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2012, 09:23 PM
1. La Grange
2. Gonzales
3. El Campo
4. Pleasanton
5. Devine
6. Giddngs
7. Bellville
8. Wharton
9. Wimberley
10. Sealy

lbjacj
10-28-2012, 09:28 PM
1. LaGrange
2. El Campo
3. Gonzales
4. Sealy
5. Wimberley
6. Yoakum
7. Pleasanton
8. Giddings
9. Wharton
10. Navarro

You have Wharton at 9 and no Bellville who shut out Wharton Friday?

Football fan
10-28-2012, 09:48 PM
so Marble Falls, team that beat La Grange 56-36 hasn't been the best the Leopards have faced?

haven't thrown my two cents in rankings this year but will put mine up in a bit but finding it pretty difficult with not a clear no.1 this season.

Marble Falls isn't even a good team.

Hilarious that you don't think there is a clear #1 when El Campo is undefeated.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Marble Falls isn't even a good team.

Hilarious that you don't think there is a clear #1 when El Campo is undefeated.Look at the district they're in, Marble Falls lol!

ogg
10-28-2012, 10:00 PM
1. La Grange
2. Gonzales
3. El Campo
4. Pleasanton
5. Devine
6. Giddngs
7. Bellville
8. Wharton
9. Wimberley
10. Sealy

I have to ask. What makes Pleasanton good enough to be #4? Are they that good?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2012, 10:08 PM
I have to ask. What makes Pleasanton good enough to be #4? Are they that good? I'm going with they're unbeaten at 9-0, El Campo also unbeaten and have beaten better teams so have them ahead but La Grange and Gonzales have been playing great up to this point both offensively and defensively. But like i mention its not like the past two season when we had a good idea who was the clear no.1

Football fan
10-28-2012, 10:22 PM
They lost to 3-5 Smithville.

Papá Oso
10-29-2012, 12:02 AM
I have to ask. What makes Pleasanton good enough to be #4? Are they that good?

I ranked them high in mine because they are about the best team I've seen all year. They are unbeaten and averaging 44 ppg while only giving up 14, they are led by a big QB with a strong accurate arm. I can see them rolling this week against a pretty good Somerset team and going at least 3 games deep in the playoffs.

PO

hookandladder
10-29-2012, 06:16 AM
so Marble Falls, team that beat La Grange 56-36 hasn't been the best the Leopards have faced?

MF is a decent team in 4A with no defense, first game of the year and we did not play well on defense against the pass. Made some personal changes and now playing better, best team we have faced this year is no doubt Gonzales. Best team in Region 4 right now if I would rank them would be El Campo, unbeaten and should be a great first round matchup with GZ.

speedbump
10-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Gonzales actually played the Thursday night before our game with them , Diesel Johnson did not play against a very weak Sam Houston team for discipline issues. Diesel had 2 runs against us for a total of 130 yards and his total for the game was 230, I would say he carried the ball over 30 times so other then two plays he rushed for 100 yards on the rest of the night. He did not see our secondary other then two plays, I will take that average every night. Good Luck with EC. job on him. Guys like that are going to get their two or three big plays.

Guys like that usually get their two or three big plays. It's how you handle him on the other carries that make the difference. Sounds like the Leps did a good job on him. EC has a great D and should be able to handle him too. LG vs WOS and EC against Navasota in the Semis?

SintonFan
10-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Please, let me bask in the glory for the rest of the season. I may not be able to next year.:)

I just remembered... I think that was our score against OG. You have honored us kemosabe... :D

Yoe_09
10-30-2012, 02:17 PM

MUSTANG69
10-30-2012, 03:26 PM
I just remembered... I think that was our score against OG. You have honored us kemosabe... :D

Not exactly.:fnypost:

Pudlugger
10-30-2012, 08:04 PM
:hijacktd:
Not exactly.:fnypost:

Gontex
10-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Ha Ha what a homer post. We beat Gonzales and Gontex puts them up on us lol.

Hey dude, if there's a bigger homer on this board than you, I've yet to see them. You and I both know the Apaches were the better team that night. You just got really lucky when the tribe fumbled on first down inside your two yard line with only a minute or so left to play. Apparently I am not the only person on this board that thinks the Apaches are better than the leopards.

Pudlugger
10-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Hey dude, if there's a bigger homer on this board than you, I've yet to see them. You and I both know the Apaches were the better team that night. You just got really lucky when the tribe fumbled on first down inside your two yard line with only a minute or so left to play. Apparently I am not the only person on this board that thinks the Apaches are better than the leopards.

Gontex the Leps fumbled on three occasions in that game. If you are going to base your assertion of superiority on fumbles being discounted you have to discount ours as well. We most likely would have scored twice if not for those fumbles or you would not have scored once. So that is at least a 14 point swing. See how ridiculous it sounds. You lost. We won. Don't get on here and claim your team is better. That is the epitome of homerism to say your team is the better team when your team lost only because of:
A) a fumble
B) a penalty
C) the refs
D) your itching hemorrhoids

Gontex
11-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Gontex the Leps fumbled on three occasions in that game. If you are going to base your assertion of superiority on fumbles being discounted you have to discount ours as well. We most likely would have scored twice if not for those fumbles or you would not have scored once. So that is at least a 14 point swing. See how ridiculous it sounds. You lost. We won. Don't get on here and claim your team is better. That is the epitome of homerism to say your team is the better team when your team lost only because of:
A) a fumble
B) a penalty
C) the refs
D) your itching hemorrhoids

You really are a jerk aren't you? I said absolutely nothing that could be interpreted as a personal slap at you. You know you wouldn't want to have to face the Apaches again.

1st and goal
11-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Gontex, you got to remember, Pud is suffering from too much endorphin this week. Due to last week's game. He's kinda feelin' his oats if you know what I mean. I guess the "rut" has hit LG. :)

hookandladder
11-01-2012, 03:49 PM
You really are a jerk aren't you? I said absolutely nothing that could be interpreted as a personal slap at you. You know you wouldn't want to have to face the Apaches again.

I think the Apaches feel the same way, it will not happen again this year but if it could we feel we could beat you guys again. You look at one play beating you guys and seem to forget about the whole game, you lost because we scored one more point then your team. On one of our fumbles you scored a TD and one of your fumble we prevented you from scoring, sounds like it evened out. We did not play our best game against you guy's, had we played you last week the score could have been not near as close. Quit trying to make it sound like we should have never won that game , because bottom line we did. End of story, move on.

Pudlugger
11-01-2012, 04:59 PM

Pot meet kettle gontex. You called me a homer because I defended our teams win over yours. No matter how much whining you do over that fumble hook is correct you scored one less point than we did and both teams had fumbles costing them points. So good luck tomorrow and hopefully in the playoffs. I have Gonzales over El Campo by a td.

Gontex
11-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Pot meet kettle gontex. You called me a homer because I defended our teams win over yours. No matter how much whining you do over that fumble hook is correct you scored one less point than we did and both teams had fumbles costing them points. So good luck tomorrow and hopefully in the playoffs. I have Gonzales over El Campo by a td.

You seem to think that because your team lucked out to a one point victory in a very close ballgame that your opinion is somehow better than anyone else's on this board. Every one on this board has an opinion and has every right to post that opinion. You started this stuff by deriding a post that I made, which was my absolute right to do. I will continue to post what I want to within board guidelines. And by the way, who called who a homer first? I'm not concerned about El Campo yet. Apaches are playing Cuero. It's a rivalry game like LG and Giddings. The football can take some funny bounces. Not whining about anything, just stating the truth.

regaleagle
11-02-2012, 10:25 AM
:1popcorn:

YTBulldogs
11-02-2012, 11:40 AM
:1popcorn::eek:

Pudlugger
11-02-2012, 01:54 PM
You seem to think that because your team lucked out to a one point victory in a very close ballgame that your opinion is somehow better than anyone else's on this board. Every one on this board has an opinion and has every right to post that opinion. You started this stuff by deriding a post that I made, which was my absolute right to do. I will continue to post what I want to within board guidelines. And by the way, who called who a homer first? I'm not concerned about El Campo yet. Apaches are playing Cuero. It's a rivalry game like LG and Giddings. The football can take some funny bounces. Not whining about anything, just stating the truth.

Maybe you can be the better team again if you lose to Cuero by a point tonight.:D

rb585
11-02-2012, 08:58 PM
I ranked them high in mine because they are about the best team I've seen all year. They are unbeaten and averaging 44 ppg while only giving up 14, they are led by a big QB with a strong accurate arm. I can see them rolling this week against a pretty good Somerset team and going at least 3 games deep in the playoffs.

PO

Somerset 40 Pleasanton 14 at the half.

Old Green
11-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Somerset 40 Pleasanton 14 at the half.I never bought the PleasantonKool-aid. Only team they have played has won 4 games. Two haven't won a game.

regaleagle
11-02-2012, 09:11 PM
I guess the KoolAid was tasty and refreshing while it lasted, huh? Now they have the 2nd half to convince us they are the real deal. If they do come back and win, does the Kool Aiders in Pleasanton switch to the hard stuff? OR do they do that win or lose tonite....just cuz they need one.

Football fan
11-02-2012, 09:36 PM
I'm going with they're unbeaten at 9-0, El Campo also unbeaten and have beaten better teams so have them ahead but La Grange and Gonzales have been playing great up to this point both offensively and defensively. But like i mention its not like the past two season when we had a good idea who was the clear no.1

What a joke.