Van Vs. Mabank

16-3A
Gilmer Vs. Bullard
Tyler Chapel Hill Vs. Gladewater
Henderson Vs. Kilgore
Spring Hill BYE

regaleagle
10-27-2012, 02:50 PM
The Gainesvile/Krum game is for the District 9 title. Both teams are undefeated for the season. I think both teams have earned the right to have this game as the GOTW for this region. This game gets my vote.

catgut
10-28-2012, 07:49 AM
The North Lamar - Paris game is always a great game and expect the same this year with playoff on line for North Lamar. However, the Henderson - Kilgore has to be the game of the week for the entire state.

lostaussie
10-29-2012, 09:27 AM
If Gainsville and Krum are both unbeaten they certainly get my vote. What's Krum all about? Somebody give us some insight.

Krumdad
10-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Short History of Krum Football
Started with the current seniors in 8th grade in 2008. 2009 they played all JV games. In 2010, their sophomore year they started playing all varsity games. Since they still weren't in a district they mainly played 2A and private schools. They did play a 4A team, Burleson Centennial. They didn't win but if I remember correctly it was a fairly close game. Their coach, who has been with them since the start, tried to put them in as many different playing environments and situations as possible. They just continued to improve.