PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Tour de France Route Set

Phil C
10-26-2012, 04:49 PM
It usually goes counter clockwise in odd number years but this one seems to be mixed as best I can tell. This will be the first time in 10 years that all stages will be done on French soil. The stages this year will be more brutal and historical. Bradley Wiggins who won last year will probably work to support his teammate Chris Froome since this Tour is more to Froome's style. I know the recent bad publicity but let's not let it ruin it next year for what promises to be an entertaining, brutal and historical tour with great historical sites and information presented.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Tour_de_France

lostaussie
10-27-2012, 07:04 AM
Phil you are going to have to find a sport with a few less cheaters because evidently they are all doing it.

1st and goal
10-27-2012, 10:13 AM
I hope the route has less cheaters.

They need to make the cyclists live and sleep in a gymnasium on cots to sleep with several officials strip searching them before going in the bathrooms.

Do this for a month before, and during the races. Strict, strict, rules to bring back legitimacy back to the sport. Yes, almost like jail, only EVEN MORE SUPERVISED.

defense51
10-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Maybe it should be mandatory that every cyclist use the same PED's, then the playing field will be even...

OldNavy
10-28-2012, 08:07 PM
They're not all doining it?:confused:

The older I get the better I use to play.