Devine vs. Orange Grove
Raymondville vs. Rio Hondo
Bellville vs. LaGrange
Geronimo Navarro vs. Pleasanton
Lytle vs. Sinton
Lyford vs. Port Isabel

MUSTANG69
10-23-2012, 03:16 PM
Dang, it is going to be tough to win Regional in Div II.
Div. I will probably be decided in the first round. Winner of El Campo/Gonzales.

YTBulldogs
10-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Still no respect.:tisk: But, you are right Matt, we've not accomplished anything yet. 3 more steps up the ladder to go.

OLE'BULL
10-23-2012, 03:30 PM
DIVISION I

El Campo vs. Gonzales
Fischer Canyon Lake vs. Somerset
Carrizo Springs vs. Ingleside
Kingsville vs. La Feria

DIVISION II

Wharton vs. Giddings
Wimberley vs. LaVernia
Devine vs. Orange Grove
Bellville vs. LaGrange
Lytle vs. Sinton
Lyford vs. Port Isabel

I like it! Sealy gets to stay home, Bellville gets in!!!! Thanks Matt328!

Tejastrue
10-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Not a team in there that Wimberley can't hang with. Heck..it could come down to a rematch for R-4 between Navarro and Wimberley just like in 2010. Still..3 games to go and crazy things can happen. Meanwhile we'll stay focused on Canyon Lake this week. Boerne may have something to say about that last playoff spot in D-27.

btex
10-23-2012, 04:00 PM
DIVISION I

El Campo vs. Gonzales
Fischer Canyon Lake vs. Somerset
Carrizo Springs vs. Ingleside
Kingsville vs. La Feria

DIVISION II

Wharton vs. Giddings
Wimberley vs. LaVernia
Devine vs. Orange Grove
Bellville vs. LaGrange
Lytle vs. Sinton
Lyford vs. Port Isabel

Carrizo will have a tough time making it unless Hondo losses 2 times more.

Papá Oso
10-23-2012, 04:48 PM
With the injury's we have piling up I'm afraid we might be looking at a one and done playoff run but I sure hope it's not against WT lol. imo Pleasanton will win the bottom half of that bracket barring injuries and I'm not too sure anyone in the top half will beat them either, I think they've been the best team we've played all year and we've played some pretty good ones.

PO

SintonFan
10-23-2012, 05:19 PM

Is Lytle the Pirates, too?

btex
10-23-2012, 07:54 PM
If Hondo Carrizo and Lytle all finish with same record it will be Hondo and Lytle due to points.

Gone Fishing
10-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Not a team in there that Wimberley can't hang with. Heck..it could come down to a rematch for R-4 between Navarro and Wimberley just like in 2010. Still..3 games to go and crazy things can happen. Meanwhile we'll stay focused on Canyon Lake this week. Boerne may have something to say about that last playoff spot in D-27.

I think you may be right, we will know more after this week.

MustangFootball
10-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Wow!!! I like it,bring on round 1.:vrycnfsd:

Matthew328
10-24-2012, 07:55 AM

Carrizo beat Hondo straight up...so they've got the tiebreak on them as it stands

btex
10-24-2012, 10:21 AM
In three way tie Carrizo losses out. That was my point.

btex
10-24-2012, 10:59 AM
If Hondo wins out its Devine Hondo Lytle (As long as Lytle wins vs Crystal). If Hondo losses to Devine its Devine Hondo Lytle (as long as Lytle beats Crystal) Carrizo needs hondo to lose twice, or Lytle to lose out to make it.

Matthew328
10-24-2012, 11:23 AM
How does Carrizo need Hondo to lose twice?

If Lytle beats Hondo that goes a long way...Lytle likely finishes 4-1 and the best Hondo could do is 3-2...which in that case Carrizo would likely go 3-2 and Carrizo goes based on head to head.

I'm not understanding the district tiebreak between Hondo, Lytle and Carrizo...is it +/- 14?? In that case Carrizo is +3, Lytle +11 and Hondo -14 w/Hondo & Lytle still to play...

I def don't believe Carrizo needs Hondo to lose twice..the right loss to the right team will do the trick also

btex
10-24-2012, 11:31 AM
+/- 18
Lytle is +18, Carrizo is -3, Hondo -15.
And Yes If Lytle beats Hondo then it puts Hondo and Carrizo tied and Carrizo is in, assuming Carrizo beats Pearsall. If it is a three way tie Carrizo gets in only if Hondo/Lytle score is 12 or less in favor of Hondo. Just a little while to go before this is settled.

The Lytle Carrizo score was 39 to 18, not what many of the news places reported.

MustangFootball
10-24-2012, 07:29 PM
:nerd:I just wanna know who Ingleside is playing in the first round, as possibly the division 1 representative out of district 30 they will likely face Hondo or Carrizo Springs, maybe district 29 fans will have a good idea who might represent division 1 out of district 29.

scrub c
10-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Dang, it is going to be tough to win Regional in Div II.
Div. I will probably be decided in the first round. Winner of El Campo/Gonzales.

EC will be the D1 Champion in Region IV

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Regarding D31 Zapata plays Lyford tonight. If Zapata manages to beat Lyford tonight then that will put a giant monkey wrench in there for the 3rd spot. Zapata's last game is against La Grulla, which is also very winnable for them. If Zapata wins out and Lyford loses out (loses to Zapata and Raymondville) then Zapata will get the 3rd spot.

But if Lyford wins tonight it's between Raymondville v. Lyford in Week 10 to determine seeding. I'm assuming Matt you have Raymondville winning that game?

regaleagle
10-26-2012, 11:34 AM
I think alot of the posters from Region 4 are kinda overlooking Pleasanton. I don't know why they aren't getting any respect, but from everything I've heard and read about them this year it seems they should be considered a serious contender out of that region.

Tejastrue
10-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Yes, they are undefeated but have no signature win. Every team on their schedule has been average at best. Let's see how they do against Somerset next week.