PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill vs. Burnet

Pages : 1 [2]

BLEEDZGREEN
10-28-2012, 12:06 AM
Does anybody know what happened to coach McHazlett's son. Morgan is a senior lineman who's football career ended last year due to an injury he suffered. But, he loves to help the coaching staff and has become an intern for them. Somewhere during the 2nd quarter, I saw the green cart taking him towards the ambulance. Ambulance took him away. I've been trying to find out what happened to him. Greendawg, BLEEDZ, or anybody else, do you know anything? Morgan is a fine young man.

I still haven't heard anything but if I do, I'll text you. I hope all is well with him..

Cam
10-28-2012, 12:08 AM
Wow 4000 views! Cam I blew that prediction on not getting much action on this thread!:D:doh:

yeah....everybody loves to read anything about Liberty Hill!...Liberty Hill this!....Liberty Hill that!...It's like that kids movie title....what's it's called...."The Neverending Story"....that flick used to freak me out!!....That rock monster gave me nightmares!!...:crazy1:

panfan
10-28-2012, 12:08 AM
Hey panfan....#3 sure would look good in green and white!!;)

My wife's principals at the Jr.High work on her pretty regular like. They started here, want to finish here. Besides, what would we do with all this purple gear? LOL. I'm reliving the beating now as I listen to the broadcast. Visitor's stands were so low to the ground, I couldn't see the opposite side of the field. Or was it the green camo blending with the field? Ha!

BTW = that #34 Langly (sp?) was a stud, now doubt about it. Cavender, heck we knew him from basketball days when he and my boy played Wildcats together and he is just plain fast. He and My boy were jaw jacking the whole game, and afterwards, during the hand shake, my boy said to Cavender, hey got gie you some crap, no hard feelings. Its all good. Ya'll played a great game.

Cam
10-28-2012, 12:14 AM
Just wonderin', did any LH folk get to taste one of them loogie burgers??......I hope not!!...That would've made the bad taste in your mouth even worse on the drive home!....:evilgrin:

panfan
10-28-2012, 12:20 AM
Just wonderin', did any LH folk get to taste one of them loogie burgers??......I hope not!!...That would've made the bad taste in your mouth even worse on the drive home!....:evilgrin:

Ha! Not this folks., figured you are Gdawg might be working the stand. We ate at chicken express. My daughter chose to eat a burger there. Said it was good, so I guess the Burger gods smiled on her!! OK - now I have to wait til we meet in softball and track.

You know with these two communities so close in proximity and relatives, what have you, these kids can't help but be friends, except during school competition, but when its all said and done, they walk away leave it on the field, court, diamond, etc. and just let it slide, go back to being kids. Its all good, and I like it that way. Best of luck to Burnet as they move forward through the rest of district.

Cam
10-28-2012, 12:21 AM
My wife's principals at the Jr.High work on her pretty regular like. They started here, want to finish here. Besides, what would we do with all this purple gear? LOL. I'm reliving the beating now as I listen to the broadcast. Visitor's stands were so low to the ground, I couldn't see the opposite side of the field. Or was it the green camo blending with the field? Ha!

I could think of a lot things we could do with the purple gear!!!...can you say "fire"?.........Yeah, I'd like to see Burnet upgrade the stadium a bit....we should just use Marble Falls....shoot, they don't need it anyway!..:evilgrin::devil:.........Listen closely to the broadcast...you might hear me yellin', "Damn my ass is cold!".......while the old folks next to me are givin' me dirty looks!...

Cam
10-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Ha! Not this folks., figured you are Gdawg might be working the stand. We ate at chicken express. My daughter chose to eat a burger there. Said it was good, so I guess the Burger gods smiled on her!! OK - now I have to wait til we meet in softball and track.

I got basketball then track with my 7th grader...should be fun...I never knew Chicken Express had burgers???.....should have gone to Crazy Gals Cafe in Burnet....Very good!

panfan
10-28-2012, 12:30 AM
I could think of a lot things we could do with the purple gear!!!...can you say "fire"?.........Yeah, I'd like to see Burnet upgrade the stadium a bit....we should just use Marble Falls....shoot, they don't need it anyway!..:evilgrin::devil:.........Listen closely to the broadcast...you might hear me yellin', "Damn my ass is cold!".......while the old folks next to me are givin' me dirty looks!...

I think I heard some dude say, " Damn , my ass is cold" in a high shrieking voice" Was that you?

panfan
10-28-2012, 12:31 AM
Will try it next time I'm that way.

panfan
10-28-2012, 12:33 AM
I got basketball then track with my 7th grader...should be fun...I never knew Chicken Express had burgers???.....should have gone to Crazy Gals Cafe in Burnet....Very good!

Almost wish mine were back in 7th grade, time is flying by too quick. Before I know it, they will be off to college.

Cam
10-28-2012, 12:34 AM
I think I heard some dude say, " Damn , my ass is cold" in a high shrieking voice" Was that you?

Probably!

Cam
10-28-2012, 12:35 AM
Almost wish mine were back in 7th grade, time is flying by too quick. Before I know it, they will be off to college.

yep...know the feelin'...I've got two there now...one to go....then it's rockin' chair time!....

Cam
11-02-2012, 03:26 PM
This thread was already back on page 6 and disappearin' quickly into the anusessss...uhhh...anals...dammit!...annals of Downlow history.......just thought I'd bring it back to front page status one last time for one last ribbin' just for the LH folks!......:D:evilgrin::crazy1:

panfan
11-02-2012, 03:35 PM
This thread was already back on page 6 and disappearin' quickly into the anusessss...uhhh...anals...dammit!...annals of Downlow history.......just thought I'd bring it back to front page status one last time for one last ribbin' just for the LH folks!......:D:evilgrin::crazy1:

Twisting the knife, eh - can you say BOZ skaggs?

You ain't got to be so bad, got to be so cold
This dog eat dog existence sure is getting old
Got to have a Jones for this, Jones for that
This running with the Joneses, boy, just ain't where it's at
You gonna come back around
To the sad, sad truth, you dirty lowdown!:bigcry:

Cam
11-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Twisting the knife, eh - can you say BOZ skaggs?

You ain't got to be so bad, got to be so cold
This dog eat dog existence sure is getting old
Got to have a Jones for this, Jones for that
This running with the Joneses, boy, just ain't where it's at
You gonna come back around
To the sad, sad truth, you dirty lowdown!:bigcry:

HOly crap!....Boz Skaggs?....I hadn't heard that name in a while.....Isn't he like a wino or something livin' in California??....

regaleagle
11-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Good luck to LH tonite against Lampasas.

ccmom
11-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Good luck to LH tonite against Lampasas.

Hahahahaha almost caught ya but you barely beat me!!