PDA

View Full Version : Robinson at Lorena

FB-fanatic
10-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Robinson comes to town. This is some district. Everyone knows Robinson has a potent pass-heavy offense, but their defense is suspect. Lorena has a strong defense and an offense that is 50/50 balanced. Both teams are well coached. Lorena went up 19-6 on Connally, only to allow them back to win. Similar story, I believe, for the Rockets. Both teams have a mutual love for each other, and spend pleasant weekends together playing parlor games.

Bosqueville
10-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Robinson comes to town. This is some district. Everyone knows Robinson has a potent pass-heavy offense, but their defense is suspect. Lorena has a strong defense and an offense that is 50/50 balanced. Both teams are well coached. Lorena went up 19-6 on Connally, only to allow them back to win. Similar story, I believe, for the Rockets. Both teams have a mutual love for each other, and spend pleasant weekends together playing parlor games.

Sure they do!

bp80884
10-22-2012, 07:40 PM

You could always come to China Sring and play parlor games! Always welcomed in CS!

Rabid Cougar
10-22-2012, 08:38 PM
No they are not welcome. Lorena is about as balanced as an elephant on a bowling ball. Their QB is thier offense plain and simple. Stop him and you beat Lorena.

FB-fanatic
10-22-2012, 10:13 PM
No they are not welcome. Lorena is about as balanced as an elephant on a bowling ball. Their QB is thier offense plain and simple. Stop him and you beat Lorena.

Pass vs the run - balanced. Similar to CS.