PDA

View Full Version : Columbus at Sealy

Scoop27
10-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Believe the Tigers will win but could be close

OLE'BULL
10-20-2012, 10:25 PM
Believe the Tigers will win but could be close

Not gonna be close. RSJ is supposed to be back. Even without him Sealy wins by 2-3 TDs...

YTBulldogs
10-21-2012, 07:25 AM
Sealy BIG.

TigerForever
10-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Sealy had the week off to get everybody healed up and RSJ is supposed to be back.

Sealy by at least 28.

YTBulldogs
10-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Great to see a former Yoakum coach, now at Sealy (again), in Cuero Friday. Great man, heck of a coach.

957tiger
10-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Columbus will come to Sealy ready to knock the Tigers around. All teams regardless of their record get up to play Sealy. Sealy has the ability to make a bad team look good. All one has to do is look at the Royal and Needville games. The Tigers have done a remarkable job of staying in the hunt for another district championship this year minus the services of 4 starters gone since week two. While there is no doubt even in the biggest Sealy haters mind RS-J absence has been huge in the week to week game plan. While it's true RS-J has questionable accuracy and arm strength as QB. His value is his downfield vision and decision making on the run. He makes the team better by being in the huddle not on the sidelines. He will add another, much needed weapon for QB Holten Einkauf. Watch for some big time receptions by RS-J. Kris Brown showed how much he was missed with an outstanding performance on the field on both sides of the ball in his first game back since the injury. AJ Viertel is a versatile athlete who brings experience to the offense and strong leg to a special teams unit that needs to improve starting on friday. RB Jowan Davis is still not 100% yet he has been the workhorse since his return and is on pace for another 1,000 yard season.

The Tigers were pre-season favorites to advance in November. Injuries forced the coaching staff to change the line-up almost daily . Coach Mitchell and his staff have done a pretty good job of taking undersized, young kids and using their talent set to get to a 5-2 record. With the exception of the St. Pius game the Tigers have done a good job of finding the right combination every week. I think the final three games of the regular season will be more what we as Tiger Fans are use to. While Columbus brings an air it out offense to the game it's been our defense that has kept us in every game. Add Seals-Jones and Brown back in the mix and the game will change. You might want to get to the field early to get a good seat it will be a battle to the end between these two old rivals. And once again another team will fire it up trying to beat the Tigers.

Manso/V8
10-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Honestly, if RSJ is back at full speed, I think Sealy will roll over Columbus. Bellville put up 55 against Columbus, and the 6 they scored was on a kick-off return.
That return was compliments of Darius Stevens of the Cardinals.....he has good speed and plays with great intensity.

hookandladder
10-22-2012, 06:31 PM
If RSJ does not play game could be close, if he plays should be a blowout. RSJ is to Sealy what Cecil the Diesel Johnson is to Gonzales, nuff said.

sTxforlife
10-22-2012, 10:29 PM
Sealy by 3 tds even without RSJ, with him it won't even be close.

hookandladder
10-23-2012, 06:49 AM
Just curious , do you think RSJ will be back a QB or will they move him to WR or maybe even at slot . Just curious if his knee will be able to take a pounding at QB on every play, my bet is you will see him more at receiver then QB.

sTxforlife
10-23-2012, 10:48 AM
Just curious , do you think RSJ will be back a QB or will they move him to WR or maybe even at slot . Just curious if his knee will be able to take a pounding at QB on every play, my bet is you will see him more at receiver then QB.
I honestly think we are a better team with him at WR, with him at QB we are pretty one dimensional and with him in the backfield, when teams key on him they also key on Davis which slows him down and in turn slows our offense down. With him out wide I think our offense is at its best because Einkauf has proven to be a pretty good QB.

teetle
10-23-2012, 02:26 PM
Jimmie, he bes knowings whats ti bes doing. He donts likes de dirty birds. He gonna bes kicking some behines. He gots something fors thems. Theys nots gonna like it. He gonna makes them.:crying::crazy::eek::ack!: