PDA

View Full Version : Region III Week 8 GotW? - THOUGHTS?

Yoe_09
10-20-2012, 07:24 PM
1. Jasper Vs. Carthage

Anyone feel that any other game should be GotW this week? There are a couple of game out of D17 that are intriguing, but this one seems to stand out.

Week 8 Schedules:

17-3A
China Spring Vs. Waco Connally
Robinson Vs. Lorena
La Vega Vs. West

18-3A
Caldwell Vs. Madisonville
Rockdale Vs. Navasota
Taylor BYE

19-3A
Fairfield Vs. Mexia
Palestine Vs. Groesbeck
Rusk BYE

20-3A
Jasper Vs. Carthage
Center Vs. Huntington
Diboll BYE

21-3A
Hardin-Jefferson Vs. Bridge City
West Orange-Stark Vs. Buna
Hamshire-Fannett Vs. Silsbee
Orangefield BYE

22-3A
Cleveland BYE
Splendora Vs. Tarkington
Liberty Vs. Coldspring
Huffman Hargrave Vs. Shepherd

23-3A
Furr Vs. Sterling
Jones Vs. Kashmere
Worthing Vs. Scarborough
Washington Vs. Yates

24-3A
Sunnyside Vs. Columbia
La Marque Vs. Dallas Bishop Lynch
Sweeny Vs. Stafford

Rabid Cougar
10-20-2012, 09:29 PM
China Spring vs Connally

Bosqueville
10-20-2012, 10:25 PM
China Spring vs Connally

This has my vote.

defense51
10-20-2012, 10:29 PM
China Spring vs Connally

:ditto: Should be a good one!

Yoe_09
10-20-2012, 11:20 PM
Poll has been added with the CS/Connally game.

j_dog
10-21-2012, 12:31 AM
Carthage is, well Carthage is Carthage. Enough said. Jasper's only loss was by ten points to highly regarded WO-S who arguably has one of their best defensive teams ever. Comparable to their state championship teams per some WO-S fans. I understand that Jasper was the first (and only) team this year to score on them in the second half. That was the last score that WO-S has given up this year. WO-S gave up 13 points to 4a PN-G and that with the seven to Jasper is all the points they have allowed. Jasper at Carthage promises to be a very good game.

Gsquared
10-22-2012, 12:34 PM
Carthage is, well Carthage is Carthage. Enough said. Jasper's only loss was by ten points to highly regarded WO-S who arguably has one of their best defensive teams ever. Comparable to their state championship teams per some WO-S fans. I understand that Jasper was the first (and only) team this year to score on them in the second half. That was the last score that WO-S has given up this year. WO-S gave up 13 points to 4a PN-G and that with the seven to Jasper is all the points they have allowed. Jasper at Carthage promises to be a very good game.

I agree J_dog. Thats why im going to this one.

j_dog
10-22-2012, 04:20 PM
I agree J_dog. Thats why im going to this one.

Good choice! :)

jdawg2012
10-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Jasper @ Carthage.

Wish I could go to this one. Its going to be a hard hitting game and possibly low scoring. Even though I don't usually like low scoring games this one will definitely be excellent.