PDA

View Full Version : Lsu @ tamu

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 11:55 AM
A&m playing pretty well early. 9-0 Aggies. End of 1st qt.

Facing a 4th and long in LSU territory. Prolly gonna punt

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 12:23 PM
12-0 a&m.

I just hope we don't fall apart in the 2nd half.

I have faith in Manziel and co. though.

lbjacj
10-20-2012, 12:54 PM
12-0 a&m.

I just hope we don't fall apart in the 2nd half.

I have faith in Manziel and co. though.

How buot 2nd qtr?

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 12:56 PM
Yeah no kidding. 2nd qtr meltdown and now LSU has the lead at halftime 14-12. Smh

Emerson1
10-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Why aren't you there?

lbjacj
10-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Aggies dominate early then LSU takes control after 2 turnovers. Manziel needs a big 2nd half!

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Why aren't you there?

Poor college kid. I tailgated then went home to watch it on TV

Rabid Cougar
10-20-2012, 01:17 PM
Why aren't you there?

Poor parent of college student. Watching on TV.

lbjacj
10-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Unbelievable run by Manziel on 3 and 13 ! He runs about 50 to get 14! This kid is going to be incredible if he stays healthy!

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Defense is playing lights out.

But our offense can't manage much right now against their D.

Also been very unlucky on a couple plays. C'mon Aggies!

Emerson1
10-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Dumb decision to kick. The one he made earlier was dead center. LSU's offense is crap, try to pin them inside the 10.

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 02:01 PM
Missed fg that would've given a&m the lead. Now LSU has good field position

raider red 2000
10-20-2012, 02:02 PM
I would have been afraid of the kick gettin blocked. That kicker has a strong leg though.

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 02:13 PM
LSU gets a fg.

17-12 LSU. 9 or so mins left

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 02:20 PM
A&m screws another chance.

Big kickoff return by Trey Williams. Aggies can't score a TD and then miss a chip shot fg.

lbjacj
10-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Aggies gave this game away!

bigcountry
10-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Another loss when ags play the big boys...another loss to a Top 10 team. Goodbye Heisman talk too.

Emerson1
10-20-2012, 02:42 PM
Aggies gave this game away!
Expectations are just to high for a redshirt freshman.

Did a&m hand the ball of at all the second half?

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Expectations are just to high for a redshirt freshman.

Did a&m hand the ball of at all the second half?

A&M didnt run the ball much, thats for sure. Surprising though because of how much success we had running it early in the game.

Oh well. Doesnt matter. A&M lost because of -4 turnover margin against the #6 team in the country and missed opportunities. You just cant do that. You leave 7 points off the board and you lost by 5. You cant even get a first down and then miss the FG when your return man gives you the ball on the 14 yd line.

A&M defense played outstanding IMO, but the offense was just weak today. LSU defense just too good.

Phil C
10-20-2012, 03:18 PM
The Aggies played well in defeat but 4 turnovers did them in.

hsbtex
10-20-2012, 03:49 PM
Another loss when ags play the big boys...another loss to a Top 10 team. Goodbye Heisman talk too.

I'm guessing you're a longhorn fan?

bigcountry
10-20-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm guessing you're a longhorn fan?

Just making an obervation....A&M will never be revelant until they defeat Top 10 teams with regularity. It has been their history, and all the hype associated with wins over La. Tech, Ole Miss, & the like should be kept in perspective until they actually do it against top teams. Manziel still needs to prove he can put up the big stats & win against the big boys with good defenses (see Florida & now LSU). A&M's record now against Top 10 teams is 22-64. Today was just ags being ags. And by the way, my posting on Ag related posts is no different than you posting on UT related posts. Here is a gem from you last year:

"I think CenTex is referring to the orange and white in Liberalville, Tx...but I think we all know what the score will be this year I wonder if A&M will hang 100 on them this year at Kyle Field??"

No bias there huh? How did that "hang 100" work for you last year? 27-25. Put your big boy pants on if your going to post on this board.....it goes two ways. What goes around, comes around.

regaleagle
10-20-2012, 04:23 PM
LSU squirmed to a win against South Carolina and then to another one today against a lackluster performance by A&M. It's a shame the Ags couldn't have played better today, but LSU's D had something to do with that. Still, IMO LSU is just "getting by" with their D in these games. A&M is still a work in progress and feeling thier way with a whole new coaching staff and the players learning to play a different brand of football. They will do OK in the SEC and become a viable contender in the coming years. They didn't look sharp today, but they don't look bad either, esp. against a pretty good LSU defense.

Mojo84
10-20-2012, 04:24 PM
I am a huge Manziel fan. However, talking about the Heisman for a red shirt freshman is silly. He is good but he still needs to grow and mature into the college game.

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Just making an obervation....A&M will never be revelant until they defeat Top 10 teams with regularity. It has been their history, and all the hype associated with wins over La. Tech, Ole Miss, & the like should be kept in perspective until they actually do it against top teams. Manziel still needs to prove he can put up the big stats & win against the big boys with good defenses (see Florida & now LSU). A&M's record now against Top 10 teams is 22-64.

Just out of curiosity, what is Texas' record against top 10 teams? I wouldnt think really anyone would have that great of a record against top 10 teams but maybe they do? idk.

And as far as your actual comment, the first sentence is a bit of a stretch. Being relevant is relative term. Relevant for national titles? Yeah, A&M has a bit of work to do to be THAT level, but new conference and new coach and new QB are impressing so far and I'd say A&M isnt too far away. IMO, A&M was the better team against LSU and the same could be argued for Florida, though I think UF > LSU.

As far as Manziel goes, I agree. He's got to take his game to another level against the top competition, though I wouldnt put the loss entirely on him. The offense wasn't good, but Evans has to make that catch that got picked off. I'm still trying to figure out how they overturned that catch that McNeil made early in the game. Dustin Harris getting flagged for DPI there in the 4th qtr was BS to me. Anyways, turnovers and our kicker sucking was the difference. It wasnt the blowout or the mismatch that everyone predicted coming into this season. I see a lot of promise for A&M's future.

bigcountry
10-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Just out of curiosity, what is Texas' record against top 10 teams? I wouldnt think really anyone would have that great of a record against top 10 teams but maybe they do? idk.

And as far as your actual comment, the first sentence is a bit of a stretch. Being relevant is relative term. Relevant for national titles? Yeah, A&M has a bit of work to do to be THAT level, but new conference and new coach and new QB are impressing so far and I'd say A&M isnt too far away. IMO, A&M was the better team against LSU and the same could be argued for Florida, though I think UF > LSU.

As far as Manziel goes, I agree. He's got to take his game to another level against the top competition, though I wouldnt put the loss entirely on him. The offense wasn't good, but Evans has to make that catch that got picked off. I'm still trying to figure out how they overturned that catch that McNeil made early in the game. Dustin Harris getting flagged for DPI there in the 4th qtr was BS to me. Anyways, turnovers and our kicker sucking was the difference. It wasnt the blowout or the mismatch that everyone predicted coming into this season. I see a lot of promise for A&M's future.

Just more "moral victory" talk. A&M really needs to separate itself from always accepting "moral" victories if they want their program to get to the next level....and for A&M that would be, get Top 25 good first, and then with continued demands for better performance, Top 10 good. I am not going to "sugar coat" anything with the Texas program right now either. I have not filled space on this board with earth shattering stats in performances versus Oklahoma State, New Mexico, Ole Miss, & the like, because I saw from day one that this Texas team had problems. Poor tackling, softness, inability to establish anything solid offensively or defensively on a consistent basis. Not going to sugar coat anything for you. Mack Brown is underperforming for someone being paid 5.3 million a year....underperforming bad. Really, for a state so filled with great football, it is really poor to see it's two flagship universities, Texas & A&M, perform so badly when it comes to championships. I am still not overly excited at the exodus of top talent from our state helping out of state programs stay revelant.

Hell, Mack has won only 2 Big 12 championships in his tenure at Texas, which is just unacceptable. Stoops has owned him here. I think it is time for a change, unlike some sunshine pumpers. Thank goodness a young man by the name of Vince Young helped bring a national title to the state of Texas or you can go back to the 70's to find national title revelancy in our state, though we got to the title game at least in 2010 with Colt. Mack Brown's record against Top 25 teams since that 2010 championship game: 2-9. Not acceptable & not happy with the state of our program either. I am more and more really appreciating the greatness of Vince Young, because not only did he have to overcome some good opponents, but Mack Brown's ineptness as a coach. It took his leadership, and the balls to tell Mack to "get out of my way", to bring a title to Texas. Regardless, you will not see me sugar coating my team to be greater than it is, and would suggest the same to you.

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Just more "moral victory" talk. A&M really needs to separate itself from always accepting "moral" victories if they want their program to get to the next level....and for A&M that would be, get Top 25 good first, and then with continued demands for better performance, Top 10 good. I am not going to "sugar coat" anything with the Texas program right now either. I have not filled space on this board with earth shattering stats in performances versus Oklahoma State, New Mexico, Ole Miss, & the like, because I saw from day one that this Texas team had problems. Poor tackling, softness, inability to establish anything solid offensively or defensively on a consistent basis. Not going to sugar coat anything for you. Mack Brown is underperforming for someone being paid 5.3 million a year....underperforming bad. Really, for a state so filled with great football, it is really poor to see it's two flagship universities, Texas & A&M, perform so badly when it comes to championships. I am still not overly excited at the exodus of top talent from our state helping out of state programs stay revelant.

Hell, Mack has won only 2 Big 12 championships in his tenure at Texas, which is just unacceptable. Stoops has owned him here. I think it is time for a change, unlike some sunshine pumpers. Thank goodness a young man by the name of Vince Young helped bring a national title to the state of Texas or you can go back to the 70's to find national title revelancy in our state, though we got to the title game at least in 2010 with Colt. Mack Brown's record against Top 25 teams since that 2010 championship game: 2-9. Not acceptable & not happy with the state of our program either. I am more and more really appreciating the greatness of Vince Young, because not only did he have to overcome some good opponents, but Mack Brown's ineptness as a coach. It took his leadership, and the balls to tell Mack to "get out of my way", to bring a title to Texas. Regardless, you will not see me sugar coating my team to be greater than it is, and would suggest the same to you.

Not sure why we're talking about Texas?

You made a point about A&M's record versus top 10 competition as an insult. I asked you what Texas' record is vs top 10 teams. You didnt answer but instead went on a long rant about a bunch of **** that no one cares about nor asked about.

As far as getting to the "next level" and you saying that A&M needs to be a top 25 team... That's just absurd.

A&M is CLEARLY already a top 25 team with their 2 losses by a combined 8 points to the #2 and 6 teams in the country.

A&M will probably lose 1 more game this year before their bowl.

And regarding the moral victory comment. Yeah, no one is happy and i wouldnt consider what happened today a victory in any sense. Its demoralizing to be quite honest. I'm not shying away from that, but I am encouraged to see that A&M is already competing at the highest level and giving the top teams in the country hell. I think its only a matter of time before some of these close games against top teams go our way. I think A&M has a bright future, thats all.

hsbtex
10-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Just making an obervation....A&M will never be revelant until they defeat Top 10 teams with regularity. It has been their history, and all the hype associated with wins over La. Tech, Ole Miss, & the like should be kept in perspective until they actually do it against top teams. Manziel still needs to prove he can put up the big stats & win against the big boys with good defenses (see Florida & now LSU). A&M's record now against Top 10 teams is 22-64. Today was just ags being ags. And by the way, my posting on Ag related posts is no different than you posting on UT related posts. Here is a gem from you last year:

"I think CenTex is referring to the orange and white in Liberalville, Tx...but I think we all know what the score will be this year I wonder if A&M will hang 100 on them this year at Kyle Field??"

No bias there huh? How did that "hang 100" work for you last year? 27-25. Put your big boy pants on if your going to post on this board.....it goes two ways. What goes around, comes around.

Sweetie...my big boy pants are on. My post you quoted was from an A&M related topic. Why would you come to an Aggie topic and talk crap??? And yes, if I were a Longhorn fan, I would be referring to the past too. The longhorn network is going to prove to be the best thing that has happened to A&M athletics. You see the difference in the product on the field this year, and the recruiting speaks volumes as well. A&M is a team this year that is dependant on freshman and sophmores, and that youth revealed itself . A&M was the better team today, but four turnovers against an SEC top tier team was too much to overcome. I will agree with you in that it is hard watching so much of our states top talent go out of state. Seeing THAT many LSU players from Texas is disheartening, as well as Oklahoma and OSU, to name a few. And yes, what goes around, comes around

bigcountry
10-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Not sure why we're talking about Texas?

You made a point about A&M's record versus top 10 competition as an insult. I asked you what Texas' record is vs top 10 teams. You didnt answer but instead went on a long rant about a bunch of **** that no one cares about nor asked about.

As far as getting to the "next level" and you saying that A&M needs to be a top 25 team... That's just absurd.

A&M is CLEARLY already a top 25 team with their 2 losses by a combined 8 points to the #2 and 6 teams in the country.

A&M will probably lose 1 more game this year before their bowl.

And regarding the moral victory comment. Yeah, no one is happy and i wouldnt consider what happened today a victory in any sense. Its demoralizing to be quite honest. I'm not shying away from that, but I am encouraged to see that A&M is already competing at the highest level and giving the top teams in the country hell. I think its only a matter of time before some of these close games against top teams go our way. I think A&M has a bright future, thats all.

Keep happy sunshine boy.....that is right where the SEC wants you to be, content with moral victories. That is where you were in the Big 12. And as for your Top 25 talk, come back to the board in 3 weeks and let's see where you are at. One thing about it, not going to be done with the mouth.....has to be played out on the field. If it was done with your hyped up mouth, Saggy, you guys would be SEC champs. Take off the maroon glasses and beat a Top 10 team for once, then we will buy your bullshit hype!

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Keep happy sunshine boy.....that is right where the SEC wants you to be, content with moral victories. That is where you were in the Big 12. And as for your Top 25 talk, come back to the board in 3 weeks and let's see where you are at. One thing about it, not going to be done with the mouth.....has to be played out on the field. If it was done with your hyped up mouth, Saggy, you guys would be SEC champs. Take off the maroon glasses and beat a Top 10 team for once, then we will buy your bullshit hype!

Still never answered the question. I'd worry about having a winning conference record if I were the longhorns, or maybe that slaughter than an average Oklahoma team put on y'all.

bigcountry
10-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Sweetie...my big boy pants are on. My post you quoted was from an A&M related topic. Why would you come to an Aggie topic and talk crap??? And yes, if I were a Longhorn fan, I would be referring to the past too. The longhorn network is going to prove to be the best thing that has happened to A&M athletics. You see the difference in the product on the field this year, and the recruiting speaks volumes as well. A&M is a team this year that is dependant on freshman and sophmores, and that youth revealed itself . A&M was the better team today, but four turnovers against an SEC top tier team was too much to overcome. I will agree with you in that it is hard watching so much of our states top talent go out of state. Seeing THAT many LSU players from Texas is disheartening, as well as Oklahoma and OSU, to name a few. And yes, what goes around, comes around

As far as 2013 recruiting.....UT average star rating 3.73.....ag 3.29. Texas having no problem with ag in recruiting. Just because you have more schollies to give is the only reason you are even on the map. You have 28 commitments & out of that not a single five star....Texas has one. 18 out of 28 commits by ag are 3 stars. This is a year that Texas has not as many schollies, so everything is a bit slanted. Trust me, and listen closely....you are NOT hurting Texas in recruiting. Only thing holding back Texas is getting top talent coached up, which better change or you WILL see change at Texas. And oh....one more reference to the past...and not so distant past, like less than a year.... 27-25!

bigcountry
10-20-2012, 06:14 PM
Still never answered the question. I'd worry about having a winning conference record if I were the longhorns, or maybe that slaughter than an average Oklahoma team put on y'all.

Go look it up yourself farm boy if you are so preoccupied with it.....you can damn sure bet it is better than ag. Go ahead and live thru other teams...can't do it yourself when it counts. What happened last November, on the FIELD? You had your shot AT HOME against Texas..... result, 27-25. Going to live on the merits of your team or OU's team? Heck, I know we sucked against OU....their program is at a higher level, and has a lot to do with more intense, well prepared coaching. I am not a weekly sunshine pumper for my team like you are Saggy.....I live more in reality instead of fantasy. Hell, at least we HAVE a national title since 2000.....I am proud of that. Even played in the title game again in 2010. You see, that hype is earned, and done on the field...not by MOUTH, which you seem to try so much to use. Again, moral victories are just that, moral victories, and if that is all you got....you have a whole helluva lot of mediocrity.

hsbtex
10-20-2012, 06:16 PM
As far as 2013 recruiting.....UT average star rating 3.73.....ag 3.29. Texas having no problem with ag in recruiting. Just because you have more schollies to give is the only reason you are even on the map. You have 28 commitments & out of that not a single five star....Texas has one. 18 out of 28 commits by ag are 3 stars. This is a year that Texas has not as many schollies, so everything is a bit slanted. Trust me, and listen closely....you are NOT hurting Texas in recruiting. Only thing holding back Texas is getting top talent coached up, which better change or you WILL see change at Texas. And oh....one more reference to the past...and not so distant past, like less than a year.... 27-25!

Laughing...how about past like 24-17 the year before!! Current would be the 67 to 21 ass whipping you just took from an AVERAGE OU team :) Now we're talking!! I love when A&M is the better team how it brings out all of the hate from some of the longhorn faithful!!! Go play around in your little big east conference :)

hawkfan
10-20-2012, 06:20 PM
live more in reality.

If that is the case you need to be more concerned with the fact that Baylor could make it 3 years in a row against Texas.

On second thought, the Longhorns need to keep worrying about Oklahoma, I think they just scored again.

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Go look it up yourself farm boy if you are so preoccupied with it.....you can damn sure bet it is better than ag. Go ahead and live thru other teams...can't do it yourself when it counts. What happened last November, on the FIELD? You had your shot AT HOME against Texas..... result, 27-25. Going to live on the merits of your team or OU's team? Heck, I know we sucked against OU....their program is at a higher level, and has a lot to do with more intense, well prepared coaching. I am not a weekly sunshine pumper for my team like you are Saggy.....I live more in reality instead of fantasy. Hell, at least we HAVE a national title since 2000.....I am proud of that. Even played in the title game again in 2010. You see, that hype is earned, and done on the field...not by MOUTH, which you seem to try so much to use. Again, moral victories are just that, moral victories, and if that is all you got....you have a whole helluva lot of mediocrity.

Haha 2012 brother. Y'all suck this year, and for the foreseeable future.

I'm not usually a longhorn hater and I try to stay away from all the crap but big country is too much fun. Living on past accomplishments and always trying to find a way to hate on a&m.

Longhorns have found mediocrity and a&m is on the verge of being great. :)

hsbtex
10-20-2012, 06:32 PM
If that is the case you need to be more concerned with the fact that Baylor could make it 3 years in a row against Texas.

On second thought, the Longhorns need to keep worrying about Oklahoma, I think they just scored again.

Hysterical!!

bigcountry
10-20-2012, 06:38 PM

I'm not usually a longhorn hater and I try to stay away from all the crap but big country is too much fun. Living on past accomplishments and always trying to find a way to hate on a&m.

Sorry to disappoint Saggy Aggy, but with the talent we have at Texas, mediocrity will be erased. Sit back and see. Again though, we will have to prove it, just like in 06 championship year ON THE FIELD. This year, this board has had a lot more ag hype the horn hype, and that is typical aggie. You guys can hype up your teams with the best, but when it it time to really show it, you lay an egg. Beat LSU today, and you gain it...but you didn't, PERIOD, and now you want to rise up with a moral victory. Laughable. Now, I have had enough fun and time to get in the stadium & see if indeed we are going to show some pride & beat a decent Baylor team or not. Not going to hype us up, like some I know....we have some issues to fix. But before I head in.....just one more thing you will NEVER take away from horn fans....Final scoreboard.....27-25. So long & Hook'Em Dang Horns!

Saggy Aggie
10-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Sorry to disappoint Saggy Aggy, but with the talent we have at Texas, mediocrity will be erased. Sit back and see. Again though, we will have to prove it, just like in 06 championship year ON THE FIELD. This year, this board has had a lot more ag hype the horn hype, and that is typical aggie. You guys can hype up your teams with the best, but when it it time to really show it, you lay an egg. Beat LSU today, and you gain it...but you didn't, PERIOD, and now you want to rise up with a moral victory. Laughable. Now, I have had enough fun and time to get in the stadium & see if indeed we are going to show some pride & beat a decent Baylor team or not. Not going to hype us up, like some I know....we have some issues to fix. But before I head in.....just one more thing you will NEVER take away from horn fans....Final scoreboard.....27-25. So long & Hook'Em Dang Horns!

You're the 7th best team in a weak big 12 (and thats giving you the benefit of the doubt that yall are better than Baylor, ISU and KU)... LOL

Are y'all gonna get a bowl game this year? You still need 2 more wins and looking at that schedule... I dont really see 2 wins. Kansas maybe lmao

Emerson1
10-20-2012, 07:33 PM
BigDumbAss

Scoop27
10-20-2012, 11:13 PM
Aggies easily could have two more losses-I know they will lose to Alabama

Coach BS
10-21-2012, 08:43 AM

On the verge of being great. That's funny, a/m is pretty good this year actually really good. But I don't ever see them being great, never have been and never will. They can't seal the deal and win the big ones, that's why they never have and never will win it all
And what's the deal about living on the past? Fans always hold on to the past highschool, college, whatever. So if am was to win a nc you shouldn't talk about it the next year??? Come on that's all this board wold be about with all the Aggies on here. I enjoy watching the Ags they are good this year and the qb is special, but the Aggies will always find a way to loose the big ones IMO.

Keep these kind of threads going finally a little excitement on here this board has been sucking lately and dying.

hsbtex
10-21-2012, 09:59 AM
On the verge of being great. That's funny, a/m is pretty good this year actually really good. But I don't ever see them being great, never have been and never will. They can't seal the deal and win the big ones, that's why they never have and never will win it all
And what's the deal about living on the past? Fans always hold on to the past highschool, college, whatever. So if am was to win a nc you shouldn't talk about it the next year??? Come on that's all this board wold be about with all the Aggies on here. I enjoy watching the Ags they are good this year and the qb is special, but the Aggies will always find a way to loose the big ones IMO.

Keep these kind of threads going finally a little excitement on here this board has been sucking lately and dying.

We shall see buddy!! My optimism/enthusiasm comes from FINALLY having a coach that disciplines his players, and how many freshman and sophomores are starting. But if I was a longhorn fan...I would be hating too!

Macarthur
10-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Longhorn trash talking is really embarrassing. How have those top 5 recruiting classes worked for you the last 3 years?

Here's a hint for you, you will always have great recruiting classes and it has nothing to do with the players. Think about it.

Saggy Aggie
10-21-2012, 10:55 AM

So you admit that A&M is 'really good' right now, and has a 'special QB' who is just a freshman. The #1 WR is a freshman. Trey Williams is a freshman. So you don't think that equates to being on ther verge of being great?

Rabid Cougar
10-21-2012, 05:59 PM
But before I head in.....just one more thing you will NEVER take away from horn fans....Final scoreboard.....27-25. So long & Hook'Em Dang Horns!

My Favorite scores 42-10 in 1985 and 17-3 in 1986. Games I played in and my teams won. Which year did you play for tu???? Or graduate from tu? I thought so. Another t-shirt fan.

Spanish Camp
10-21-2012, 06:23 PM
Bigcountry- you are really coming off as a jerk.

This website is primarily a high school FB site, but you have never made one post about high school football (check the records). On top of that, 99% posts are confrontational.

Why don't you stay on orangebloods with other people who agree with you? I would be willing to bet that you aren't confrontational in your real life- why get online and pretend to be a bad a**?

oldtownag
10-21-2012, 08:11 PM

Ha, Ha, Ha. Did horns lose this weekend? I really don't care one way or the other.

hsbtex
10-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Bigcountry- you are really coming off as a jerk.

This website is primarily a high school FB site, but you have never made one post about high school football (check the records). On top of that, 99% posts are confrontational.

Why don't you stay on orangebloods with other people who agree with you? I would be willing to bet that you aren't confrontational in your real life- why get online and pretend to be a bad a**?

I am betting he (or she) is a little princess face to face!!

hsbtex
10-21-2012, 08:25 PM
My Favorite scores 42-10 in 1985 and 17-3 in 1986. Games I played in and my teams won. Which year did you play for tu???? Or graduate from tu? I thought so. Another t-shirt fan.

Those were good ones Rabid :) I only played one year in college (too small and too slow against guys like you) but did graduate from Tarleton. So technically I am an Aggie...but really just a wanna be Aggie. I know my degree doesn't have the merit of yours from College Station

1st and goal
10-21-2012, 08:38 PM
little county is just mad 'cuz his team stinks this year. I'd be frustrated too.

He/she doesn't have anything else to do.

coach
10-21-2012, 09:43 PM
I think ATM loses to Bama. Wouldn't be surprised if they upset miss. St.

Hope they get a good bowl and win that too. It would go a long way for recruits.

Keep it up Ags.

pancho villa
10-22-2012, 09:23 AM
TU sucks! and their girls are ugly and smell bad.

Macarthur
10-22-2012, 09:28 AM
I think ATM loses to Bama. Wouldn't be surprised if they upset miss. St.

Hope they get a good bowl and win that too. It would go a long way for recruits.

Keep it up Ags.

If they go 9-3 or 8-4, I think it's a very successful year for them.

Lion70
10-22-2012, 09:40 AM

a 6 point win over baylor in which yall gave up 50 is not that impressive lol.

bigcountry
10-22-2012, 07:27 PM
a 6 point win over baylor in which yall gave up 50 is not that impressive lol.

Well I thought you guys would let this post die, but since so many big tough guys behind keyboards have come out of the woodwork, and have poured it on a bit thick, I guess I can have a little more fun. You want to hear not impressive....how about the ags having to pull out a miracle to beat Ole Miss? What was that score? 30-27? LOL!! Texas hung 66 on Ole Miss & beat em 35. How is that for a comparison? If not for a dumb ass coaching move, the ags have THREE losses in the SESLEAZE conference (Ole Miss coach gets back in shotgun on 4th and an inch instead of running a QB sneak.....ridiculous). Twice, the aggies have had the opportunity against Top 10 competition to rid itself of the tag, "can't win the big ones", and twice have failed. A loss is a loss. No.....sorry, but moral victories don't count as wins. An again, I know UT is not as competitive this year.....got problems.....but I haven't been pumping sunshine up everybody's asses either (see SaggyAggy posts). By the way Sag, what happened to our weekly Manziel thread, with all the gaudy stats? I get it...save those for games like La. Tech huh?

I would not be so boastful ags, & would again realize the current trend is RIGHT ON for your football team:

All time Big 12 Record in Football: 61 wins 59 losses (Texas was 90-30 leading into this year).
Current 2012 SEC Record: 2-2 (again, fortunate not to be 2-3....see Ole Miss game).
I would say you guys are right on pace, as usual in the lower to middle of the pack in your new conference (the conference don't matter).
And my favorite all time aggie stat>>> All time A&M record versus The University of Texas: 37-76-5 (Wow!!):eek:

It's been fun stirring the pot a bit, :stirpot: , but realize this is a lot like talking to a stump (you guys really need to take the maroon glasses off sometimes) & really gets us nowhere. The stuff you spew is laughable, but has been true to form for many ags for many years.....this complex of being better than you really are. Actually it makes me feel somewhat sorry for you, so hopefully I will do my best to refrain from your posts for awhile and let you have your own fun, even if it is "make believe" fun.

P.S. Case Mccoy (our 2nd string QB), says "Hi" and thanks for all the hospitality in College Station last November (SMH.....how does he beat your 1st round QB?....wow).

http://i41.tinypic.com/30a6xko.jpg

1st and goal
10-22-2012, 07:33 PM
yah, where is his big brother now?
and, ummmm, Tanehill is still playing.

bag-o-chips
10-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Let us take a look at the last 40 years. Any wonder Royal and Broyles both left coaching? The NCAA leveled the playing field for schollies. I grant you Texas was the Big School in Texas but only because A&M was all male and just could not compete with the unlimited schollies Texas could throw out each year and garner the most talent. Correct me if I am wrong but you Horns in the last 40 years fianally caught up with the Aggies and I thing the last 40 years it is like 21-19 Texas with the lead. I guess maybe the 80's and 90's were mostly a blur to you Big Country but hey that is mostly expected from a horns fan. So how do you explain your general suckiness the last 3 years? Top recruits and ol Buttertooth Mack thought by canning his asistants he could hang on longer. Now today he is Blaming the LHN for all the woes. You know the network with about 75 subscibers? Mack said he never wanted it(LHN) but that is a crock and just another excuse.
Face the facts the Bevo 10 conference sucks and will implode soon. Most horns fans I haave heard are crying the blues and wondering why Mack never went after Manziel. The worm turns just like the horns true suckiness in the 80 and 90's and you just can't stand to see A&M garner more attention than the horns!

coach
10-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Well I thought you guys would let this post die, but since so many big tough guys behind keyboards have come out of the woodwork, and have poured it on a bit thick, I guess I can have a little more fun. You want to hear not impressive....how about the ags having to pull out a miracle to beat Ole Miss? What was that score? 30-27? LOL!! Texas hung 66 on Ole Miss & beat em 35. How is that for a comparison? If not for a dumb ass coaching move, the ags have THREE losses in the SESLEAZE conference (Ole Miss coach gets back in shotgun on 4th and an inch instead of running a QB sneak.....ridiculous). Twice, the aggies have had the opportunity against Top 10 competition to rid itself of the tag, "can't win the big ones", and twice have failed. A loss is a loss. No.....sorry, but moral victories don't count as wins. An again, I know UT is not as competitive this year.....got problems.....but I haven't been pumping sunshine up everybody's asses either (see SaggyAggy posts). By the way Sag, what happened to our weekly Manziel thread, with all the gaudy stats? I get it...save those for games like La. Tech huh?

I would not be so boastful ags, & would again realize the current trend is RIGHT ON for your football team:

All time Big 12 Record in Football: 61 wins 59 losses (Texas was 90-30 leading into this year).
Current 2012 SEC Record: 2-2 (again, fortunate not to be 2-3....see Ole Miss game).
I would say you guys are right on pace, as usual in the lower to middle of the pack in your new conference (the conference don't matter).
And my favorite all time aggie stat>>> All time A&M record versus The University of Texas: 37-76-5 (Wow!!):eek:

It's been fun stirring the pot a bit, :stirpot: , but realize this is a lot like talking to a stump (you guys really need to take the maroon glasses off sometimes) & really gets us nowhere. The stuff you spew is laughable, but has been true to form for many ags for many years.....this complex of being better than you really are. Actually it makes me feel somewhat sorry for you, so hopefully I will do my best to refrain from your posts for awhile and let you have your own fun, even if it is "make believe" fun.

P.S. Case Mccoy (our 2nd string QB), says "Hi" and thanks for all the hospitality in College Station last November (SMH.....how does he beat your 1st round QB?....wow).

http://i41.tinypic.com/30a6xko.jpg

Dude, you're an asshat.

navscanmaster
10-22-2012, 09:49 PM

http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/too+long+didn+t+read+_8d7d2678cf2bbd0e5b4bc673b4ca 7141.gif

bag-o-chips
10-22-2012, 10:21 PM
big country likely won't be back for awhile