PDA

View Full Version : Giddings is good!!!

Gsquared
10-16-2012, 12:13 PM
really good! Cuero aint no push over either!

Old Green
10-16-2012, 01:12 PM
really good! Cuero aint no push over either!Hey G2 ! Good to see you again and had a great time visiting with you and BD62.

Giddings is good like you say. The little #3 Hickey will burn you with his speed after the catch.

Gsquared
10-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Hey G2 ! Good to see you again and had a great time visiting with you and BD62.

Giddings is good like you say. The little #3 Hickey will burn you with his speed after the catch.

I enjoyed my visit with you and BD62 (and Blue42) more than the actual game!!!! Hickey is the fastest kid ive seen on a football field since DaBryan Blanton.

Old Green
10-16-2012, 01:28 PM
I enjoyed my visit with you and BD62 (and Blue42) more than the actual game!!!! Hickey is the fastest kid ive seen on a football field since DaBryan Blanton.I think Hickey was 2nd place in 100 meter dash last year at state.

hookandladder
10-16-2012, 01:36 PM
I enjoyed my visit with you and BD62 (and Blue42) more than the actual game!!!! Hickey is the fastest kid ive seen on a football field since DaBryan Blanton.

Gonzales has one just as fast, not very big but can move side to side and fly with the best of them. I remember Blanton , last time I saw him he fumbled against us in the State Championship game. Then it was lights out for Forney in football and baseball, we beat them that year in baseball for the State championship also.

buff4ever
10-16-2012, 01:58 PM
Cuero is really good if the sophmore #20 is playing. I know that he was hurt again on the last drive of the game, I haven't heard how bad. Hopefully he is okay, and if so, look out everybody else, he is a really strong runner. The other back #28 is no slouch, but #20 can flat run the ball. They should pass ten less times than normal when he is on the field and give it to him those 10 plays.

For Giddings Hickey is fast, and runs the ball well, of course everyone probably knows how good Glenn is, but you can't forget about other Hickey, Mack, and Haywood, all very capable of making big plays and out running opponents. That is what makes our offense so difficult to stop, if you focus in on Glenn or Hickey or both, you are still going to get stung elsewhere.

Old Green
10-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Cuero is really good if the sophmore #20 is playing. I know that he was hurt again on the last drive of the game, I haven't heard how bad. Hopefully he is okay, and if so, look out everybody else, he is a really strong runner. The other back #28 is no slouch, but #20 can flat run the ball. They should pass ten less times than normal when he is on the field and give it to him those 10 plays.

For Giddings Hickey is fast, and runs the ball well, of course everyone probably knows how good Glenn is, but you can't forget about other Hickey, Mack, and Haywood, all very capable of making big plays and out running opponents. That is what makes our offense so difficult to stop, if you focus in on Glenn or Hickey or both, you are still going to get stung elsewhere.:iagree: Overall team speed was as good or better than Wharton. Glenn is a hoss. Strength and speed. Giddings passing game was better than everyone realized too.

1st and goal
10-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Thanks G2.

I have really enjoyed watching our young men having a successful season. You got to keep your neck warmed up to watch our offense. I would guess we have averaged 3+, 50 yard (or more) gains (or TDs) per game. Pass and Run. Sweeps, slants, up the middle, screens, bombs, you name it.

Having so many speedsters is absolutely thrilling and a blessing.

Gsquared
10-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Thanks G2.

I have really enjoyed watching our young men having a successful season. You got to keep your neck warmed up to watch our offense. I would guess we have averaged 3+, 50 yard (or more) gains (or TDs) per game. Pass and Run. Sweeps, slants, up the middle, screens, bombs, you name it.

Having so many speedsters is absolutely thrilling and a blessing.
Anytime! I look forward to seeing the Buffs play again!

1st and goal
10-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Oh, and I'm guessing you survived the hamburger fundraiser. :)

Gsquared
10-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Oh, and I'm guessing you survived the hamburger fundraiser. :)

Oh boy, let me tell you. Two hours before I got there, I ate a ton of BBQ in Taylor but decided that since it was for the Giddings Band Boosters, I should atleast go in and get a burger to help the cause. I got the burger (mmmmmm hahahaha, not really but it was ok) and lets just say it was a LONG drive back to the DFW area that night.

LHPfactory
10-17-2012, 04:52 PM
They are good, I guess they fixed the problem with the cramps since zero week......:thumbsup: