PDA

View Full Version : DCTF - Gridirons Legends (votes, please!)

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Hey, everyone! Liberty Hill's Jadon Boatright has been nominated for the Gridiron Legends Player of the Week award, presented by Dave Campbell’s Texas Football on behalf of Cavender’s and Wrangler.

Jadon is one of ten nominees for the weekly statewide award, which is 100% decided by fan voting. The poll, located at www.texasfootball.com (http://www.texasfootball.com/), closes Friday at noon. Additionally, we’ve set up a facebook page that should help you spread the word virally through the community:

https://www.facebook.com/GridironLegends

LH Panther Mom
10-16-2012, 07:15 PM
bump

raider red 2000
10-17-2012, 07:35 AM
I voted for the kid that was 13 of 15 passing. Sounds like decent numbers. 10 of those 13 were TD's :)

Purple Rain
10-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Jadon Boatright (60-yard rush TD, 85-yard KO return TD, 65-yard punt return TD, 7 Xtra Pts)...

that's 25 points and over 200 yds in those 3 touches alone...just imagine the numbers if he played offense regularly

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2012, 05:21 AM
Just a few hours left...

Jadon is in 2nd place. Thanks to all.

Farmersfan
10-19-2012, 08:12 AM
Jadon Boatright (60-yard rush TD, 85-yard KO return TD, 65-yard punt return TD, 7 Xtra Pts)...

that's 25 points and over 200 yds in those 3 touches alone...just imagine the numbers if he played offense regularly

So why doesn't he play on the offense regularly?

greendawg84
10-19-2012, 08:36 AM
So why doesn't he play on the offense regularly?

The Hill dont believe in playing both ways , and I think he is the safety . panfan correct me if that is not correct. Heck of a player for sure.

panfan
10-19-2012, 08:43 AM
The Hill dont believe in playing both ways , and I think he is the safety . panfan correct me if that is not correct. Heck of a player for sure.

I have rarely if ever seen a player go full time both ways although it has occassionally happened. Have to ask LHPM bout that. There are a few they will have go both ways part time, but if they can fill in with another player, then they do so. In this case, JJ Perez I believe stepped up in Giddings, and has been putting up numbers since. Boatright comes in from time to time on Offense, but he kicks extra points, returns punts and kickoffs and plays defense. Seems to me that by no wearing him out on O as well, has paid off.