PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see end of Mizzou/Alabama game? WOW!

1st and goal
10-15-2012, 09:22 PM
So, the teams were just trying to run down the clock due to Alabama's lead. Freshman Alabama Dlineman #44 LaMichael Fanning goes WWE on Mizzou RB. Total cheap shot.

Next play, 2 Mizzou Olineman drive and Pancake #44 Fanning, he gets up talking smack.

Next play, #44 gets Pancaked again with a 2nd Olineman double pancaking and #44's helmet gets ripped off. BAAAhaaahaaahaaahaaa LSHIAPMP I don't think he talked any smack or not but he got called off the field by bama coaches. Running off the field with his ripped off helmet and a stupid smirky grin like our lousy vice president had in the debate....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhRQ-Yh1Svg

Sadly, on another play right after that, for Mizzou, a different player got routinely tackled at the sideline and I didn't see him move again. Got stretchered off the field. Pray that he's alright.

Matthew328
10-15-2012, 09:26 PM
#44 is a monster...geez...it was a cheap shot but I bet Saban finds a way to corral his ability....if football doesnt work out the WWE is in future..

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/saban-alabama-player-show-class-body-slam-send-181735753--ncaaf.html

Rabid Cougar
10-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Olinemen tend to take care of things.:tisk:

1st and goal
10-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Olinemen tend to take care of things.:tisk:

Yes, but I think he ought to be suspended. At least 3 games, with the league keeping an eagle eye on him in the future. Ain't no room in this sport for that quacha.

TexMike
10-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Next play, #44 gets Pancaked again with a 2nd Olineman double pancaking and #44's helmet gets ripped off. BAAAhaaahaaahaaahaaa LSHIAPMP I don't think he talked any smack or not but he got called off the field by bama coaches. Running off the field with his ripped off helmet and a stupid smirky grin like our lousy vice president had in the debate....

I don't know if the coaches told him to come off or not but he had to go anyway since his helmet had come off. When it first happened I was surprised Saban did not pull him immediately. But then it dawned on me, he probably knew was fixing to come the guy's way and decided to leave him in there so he could taste some of it instead of them taking it out on someone else. He was just a scrub anyway.

defense51
10-16-2012, 07:06 PM
Reminds me of watching The Longest Yard

toddg
10-16-2012, 09:22 PM
why didnt those OLineman fire off the ball like that during the early part of the game!?