PDA

View Full Version : Flushing the toilet on an airplane...

Gobbla2001
09-23-2003, 10:48 PM
Anyone else get scared crapless (no pun intended thur) when flushing the toilet for the first time on a plane? It sounded like I had put a hole in the plane...

Never flying again, btw...

sinton66
09-23-2003, 11:11 PM
Just think of the poor people on the ground that it lands on. wink

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-23-2003, 11:14 PM
Do they serve Blue Bell on the plane?

Gobbla2001
09-23-2003, 11:19 PM
Not on the planes I was on... We flew Northwest... And it was my first flying experience (flew 5 times to get to one place and back)...

Pretzels and Water (or whatever else you want to drink)... I really wasn't in a drinking/eating mood on the plane anyway, but an in-flight movie coulda helped me for sure...

sinton66
09-23-2003, 11:36 PM
Wait until you get to fly on a little airplane! My brother had a Beechcraft Bonanza when we were in the Indian Jewelery business in New Mexico. We flew over to Kingman, Az. to buy some turqoise one time. His pilot was watching me. I was kinda gazing out the side window. We were flying kinda low, and I got wrapped up in the ground rushing by. All of a sudden, the bottom fell out as we flew over the rim of the Grand Canyon. Talk about a wierd feeling.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-24-2003, 12:04 AM
What's wrong, Gobbla afraid to fly???

No wonder Turkeys can't fly....LOL, I guess the same applies to Gobblers of the human variety. LOL....Just kidding. Flying on a commercial airliner is not bad at all, geez.....I LOVE SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, btw......quickest way to the RGV from Dallas. :D

Gobbla2001
09-24-2003, 12:12 AM
Take-off's fun, landing's fun, knowing your 6 miles up in the air and have no control over what in the hell's going on, not cool...

Gobbla2001
09-24-2003, 12:20 AM
Accually, I'll have to say it was kinda cool what flying does to you... You get on the plane in Austin and it's 72 degrees, get off in Detroit, step outside to smoke a cig while waiting on your next flight, and it's 10 degrees...

Temp dropped 62 degrees in 3 hours ha...

crzyjournalist03
09-24-2003, 09:51 AM
getting back to the original subject...I've "held it" for several hours because I refuse to do business in there.

Stangster
09-24-2003, 10:23 AM
What does "flying" have to do with 3A football? Unless you are flying to your away games.

Ranger Mom
09-24-2003, 10:51 AM
Stangster:
What does "flying" have to do with 3A football? Unless you are flying to your away games.Nothing!!! :D :D

I am flying to Germany next September to see my brother get married. (It's gonna be in a castle with full medieval costumes!!) I can't wait!!! My dad is gonna show me my "first" home in Frankfurt, if he can remember how to find it once we are there.

Gobbla2001
09-24-2003, 11:40 AM
Flying has nothing to do with 3A football, but flushing toilets does...

Hey, Ranger Mom, are you German or something? I'm over 50%, the only other time I'll ever fly again in my life is to Germany... I almost went my senior year (Seniors were allowed to take a class trip to Germany, a couple of juniors and soph's were allowed also). but for some reason I didn't...

I'd just like to see it, ya know, just know where part of me comes from...

crzyjournalist03
09-24-2003, 11:53 AM
Flying may not have anything to do with football, but when the starter of the topic is listed as "varsity member #2" you have to check it out.