PDA

View Full Version : Stephenville vs Glen Rose - Highlight Video

Ville-D
10-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Thanks to Clifford at Jones Family Photography ( http://www.jonesfamilyphotography.com ) for the video.

Cool perspective on the game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Qyp2NqFfo

hollywood
10-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Neat perspective for sure. Wish there was more footage. Cool effects though!

Bug Truck
10-14-2012, 10:10 PM
Pretty cool video, although I did prefer the black and white part more than color version.

toddg
10-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Pretty cool video, although I did prefer the black and white part more than color version.

you coming to the game friday? we may have a meet and greet with the Ville folks...might as well meet some GR folks as well..its goin to be packed and you know what our stadium is like so get there early if you can.

Ville-D
10-14-2012, 10:39 PM

The whole Jones family is very talented with both still and video cameras. Clifford is a great putting it all together into a video. I wish they did the out of town games as well as the home games.

toddg
10-14-2012, 10:56 PM
The whole Jones family is very talented with both still and video cameras. Clifford is a great putting it all together into a video. I wish they did the out of town games as well as the home games.

Alvarado is a short drive..

Bug Truck
10-14-2012, 11:32 PM
Have to go to VB game in Hillsboro , but am trying to convince my wife and daughter to go afterward since were open. By the way when Gr played VB in Alvarado during your homecoming game againist CS. The entire Indian varsity team stood behind your team and cheered Glen Rose fans thought thought that was very cool way to support the girls.

toddg
10-15-2012, 12:14 AM
Have to go to VB game in Hillsboro , but am trying to convince my wife and daughter to go afterward since were open. By the way when Gr played VB in Alvarado during your homecoming game againist CS. The entire Indian varsity team stood behind your team and cheered Glen Rose fans thought thought that was very cool way to support the girls.

Our kid are a good bunch, regardless of what CS thinks of us, its nice when others notice it..
its good to see the Tigers at full strength this year..i expected ya'll to go further in the playoffs last year..the Tigers gave us all we wanted last year, regardless of what the score said..it nice to see GR get the recognition they deserve this year..which makes for a great game in 2 weeks for sure..whatever happens, we may see each other in the playoffs as well.

Bug Truck
10-15-2012, 12:34 AM
Hope the jackets , indians , and tigers all do well in the playoffs . Gr seems to be much improved over last year. Should make a good run into the play.offs

regaleagle
10-15-2012, 05:48 AM
I didn't see any highlights of Glen Rose in the video, but I know there were many. Kinda one-sided, wouldn't you say? :tisk:

Ville-D
10-15-2012, 09:03 AM
I didn't see any highlights of Glen Rose in the video, but I know there were many. Kinda one-sided, wouldn't you say? :tisk:

#1 It is a Stephenville Video. Made by a Stephenville fan. It is not a game recap/summary.
#2 The first minute and thirty seconds are nothing but positive plays for GR - kind of atypical of most highlight videos that I have ever seen.

I know you are getting up there in years, and from that old B/W Silent film era. Just think of this as being one of those World War update films that you used to watch every Saturday at the local cinema. They usually showed things in a pro USA light even though we didn't win every battle... or maybe it may just be over your head.

Check out some of the La Marque videos and report back.

defense51
10-15-2012, 09:16 AM
I know you are getting up there in years, and from that old B/W Silent film era. Just think of this as being one of those World War update films that you used to watch every Saturday at the local cinema.

. Ouch!

defense51
10-15-2012, 09:16 AM
I know you are getting up there in years, and from that old B/W Silent film era. Just think of this as being one of those World War update films that you used to watch every Saturday at the local cinema.

. Ouch!

toddg
10-15-2012, 09:27 AM
#1 It is a Stephenville Video. Made by a Stephenville fan. It is not a game recap/summary.
#2 The first minute and thirty seconds are nothing but positive plays for GR - kind of atypical of most highlight videos that I have ever seen.

I know you are getting up there in years, and from that old B/W Silent film era. Just think of this as being one of those World War update films that you used to watch every Saturday at the local cinema. They usually showed things in a pro USA light even though we didn't win every battle... or maybe it may just be over your head.

Check out some of the La Marque videos and report back.

i did! and theirs was much more true to the intensity of the actual game from both perspectives...this hi-lite gives the impression that, not only did the jackets drive the bus, they were the passengers as well...we are talking about the first "Dirty Harry" movie..right?....dang! nevermind!!

Ville-D
10-15-2012, 12:35 PM
i did! and theirs was much more true to the intensity of the actual game from both perspectives...this hi-lite gives the impression that, not only did the jackets drive the bus, they were the passengers as well...we are talking about the first "Dirty Harry" movie..right?....dang! nevermind!!

Have you been painting without proper ventilation again? Those braincells will not grow back, take it from me - I'm a scientist. :sleeping:

GrTigers6
10-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Have you been painting without proper ventilation again? Those braincells will not grow back, take it from me - I'm a scientist. :sleeping:Thats right, He stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!:D