PDA

View Full Version : New stuff a Burnet stadium, what is it?

mwisnews
10-28-2003, 01:16 PM
I wondering what is Burnet putting up where the old score board was? Are they putting up a Jumbotron or something because they have polls up put a new scoreboard. I just wondering.

bulldogvet85
10-28-2003, 01:19 PM
I'm not sure it look to me that they were just taking it all down. I think that the jumbotron is just a story though. who knows?

3afan
10-28-2003, 01:21 PM
if its a new scoreboard i doubt it will have a jumbotron. none of the new stadiums (waco, hanby, mesq memorial, etc.) with video replay have jumbotrons. only the big boys can afford those.

<small>[ October 28, 2003, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

PAINTBALL
10-28-2003, 01:25 PM
mwisnews:
I wondering what is Burnet putting up where the old score board was? Are they putting up a Jumbotron or something because they have polls up put a new scoreboard. I just wondering.They left the old scoreboard frame and are going to place all the signs on this frame that used to be under the old scoreboard. I hope the boys add the big sign for them to put up after this season: "2003 3A DIV.1 STATE CHAMPS" Wouldn't that be great. We already have 2 State Finalist signs, now we need the big one.

mwisnews
10-28-2003, 01:30 PM
I saw the old scoreboard out way in the practice field. At least there doing that. Do they have to put cinder block where the polls are?

PAINTBALL
10-28-2003, 01:41 PM
mwisnews:
I saw the old scoreboard out way in the practice field. At least there doing that. Do they have to put cinder block where the polls are?I haven't seen the design, so I don't know what it is going to look like when completed. Electricity is already there so there should be no problem in lighting it if they want.

BIG19
10-28-2003, 01:54 PM
mwisnews:
I saw the old scoreboard out way in the practice field. At least there doing that. Do they have to put cinder block where the polls are?The old scoreboard is being used on the 'practice field'. That is where they play some of the 7th, 8th, and most of the B team games. Nice to have a running scoreboard for those kids too. As for what they are putting where the old scoreboard was, only time will tell.

bc 76
10-28-2003, 02:05 PM
I was just wondering has burnet just started to have a winning program or can you say they have always been one of the elite programs in the state?

BIG19
10-28-2003, 02:07 PM
No where close to an elite program. they are having a good run right now. Don't get me wrong, they have had success in the past, but nothing really sustaining over the long haul. Hopefully, with fingers crossed, this will change and they can turn into one of the elite teams, only time will tell.