PDA

View Full Version : Graham vs Iowa Park

Inmateboss
10-13-2012, 09:11 PM
Well, do we need to ponder this game???

Deuce
10-13-2012, 09:31 PM
Alot of offensive things to ponder IMO. Defense looked pretty good though.

Deuce
10-13-2012, 09:33 PM
On a positive, note we found someone to kick extra points!!

Inmateboss
10-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Big Mike can take up the slack for sure!!

Expect to win, Play to win!!! Go Graham Steers
Go # 5

Deuce
10-13-2012, 09:40 PM
He looked darn good. Probably the 1st time in 5 years we have made back to back extra points. Lol. Liked seeing #5 kicking them deep on kickoffs.

Inmateboss
10-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Before our kicker got whacked in the Breck game he was doing pretty good!!! He had a couple in a row!!! But big mike stepped right up and poked it in there!!! Amazing what talents are still hiding from these young men!!!

Go # 5

Deuce
10-13-2012, 11:03 PM
Before our kicker got whacked in the Breck game he was doing pretty good!!! He had a couple in a row!!! But big mike stepped right up and poked it in there!!! Amazing what talents are still hiding from these young men!!!

Go # 5

Alot of talent still hidden with this group. Unfortunately we might not see some of it, and it's not the kids fault!

Rattler
10-14-2012, 03:22 PM
The Graham Steers have 3 in the top 11 in the State in 3A.
http://www.maxpreps.com/list/leaderboard_list.aspx?state=TX&statedivisionid=e6d1618f-936f-4092-849c-f2c657e06f46&teamsize=0&teamtype=player&leaguetype=overall&category=defense,interceptions&position=-All-&classyear=-All-&ssid=37631434-bc40-4d46-a7c5-1042c42e338c

Rattler
10-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Graham is the # 1 in the State in 3a and #2 in state in all Divisions in Interceptions!
http://www.maxpreps.com/list/leaderboard_list.aspx?state=TX&sectionid=-Select-&leagueid=-Select-&statedivisionid=e6d1618f-936f-4092-849c-f2c657e06f46&teamsize=0&teamtype=team&leaguetype=overall&category=defense,interceptions&position=-All-&classyear=-All-&ssid=37631434-bc40-4d46-a7c5-1042c42e338c

Inmateboss
10-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Graham is the # 1 in the State in 3a and #2 in state in all Divisions in Interceptions!
http://www.maxpreps.com/list/leaderboard_list.aspx?state=TX&sectionid=-Select-&leagueid=-Select-&statedivisionid=e6d1618f-936f-4092-849c-f2c657e06f46&teamsize=0&teamtype=team&leaguetype=o verall&category=defense,interceptions&position=-All-&classyear=-All-&ssid=37631434-bc40-4d46-a7c5-1042c42e338c

Man that's great!! Love it

Go # 5

ccmom
10-14-2012, 05:55 PM
http://www.maxpreps.com/list/leaderboard_list.aspx?state=TX&sectionid=-Select-&leagueid=-Select-&statedivisionid=e6d1618f-936f-4092-849c-f2c657e06f46&teamsize=0&teamtype=team&leaguetype=overall&category=defense,interceptions&position=-All-&classyear=-All-&ssid=37631434-bc40-4d46-a7c5-1042c42e338c

Those INT stats are impressive and Graham should be proud. I'm pretty sure that unless something has changed, Maxpreps doesn't have accurate stats for ALL schools...only those that contribute data to the site. I could be wrong though. I was once a long time ago!! ;)

Inmateboss
10-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Those INT stats are impressive and Graham should be proud. I'm pretty sure that unless something has changed, Maxpreps doesn't have accurate stats for ALL schools...only those that contribute data to the site. I could be wrong though. I was once a long time ago!! ;)

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken!!

Go # 5

ccmom
10-14-2012, 07:21 PM
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken!!

Go # 5
No wonder we get along!!

Inmateboss
10-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Got that right!!!

Go # 5

Grahamerica
10-14-2012, 08:09 PM

So since your saying Wylie doesn't enter their stats, how many INT's do they have?

ccmom
10-14-2012, 08:16 PM
So since your saying Wylie doesn't enter their stats, how many INT's do they have?

I didn't mean just Wylie and I have no idea how many but I don't think it's anywhere near y'alls number.

Steer81
10-15-2012, 06:49 AM
Is it True that Iowa Park is throwing 4 ints a game??? I heard that stat and find it hard to believe.

Ragin Red
10-15-2012, 08:08 AM
Is it True that Iowa Park is throwing 4 ints a game??? I heard that stat and find it hard to believe.

Well if that's true they may wind up with eight or more this week:taunt:

Grahamerica
10-15-2012, 08:21 AM
The INT's that #5 had last week has earned him a nomination for player of the week, so everyone go vote.
http://www.newschannel6now.com/category/218531/friday-night-high-school-football-update

Grahamerica
10-15-2012, 08:25 AM
The INT's that #5 had last week has earned him a nomination for player of the week, so everyone go vote.
http://www.newschannel6now.com/category/218531/friday-night-high-school-football-update

They have his name wrong but just vote for the one from Graham.

Inmateboss
10-15-2012, 08:57 AM
They have his name wrong but just vote for the one from Graham.

They got it fixed!!!

Go # 5

Deuce
10-15-2012, 09:01 AM

Would definitely be well deserved. He won the game for us.

ccmom
10-15-2012, 09:29 AM
They got it fixed!!!

Go # 5

I voted for "Jerrod Graham, Graham"....haha he did so well they changed his last name to Graham!!!

Great job #5!!!!

Grahamerica
10-15-2012, 09:37 AM
I voted for "Jerrod Graham, Graham"....haha he did so well they changed his last name to Graham!!!

Great job #5!!!!

They should do it the other way around and call it Mahan Field.

Slick50
10-15-2012, 10:23 AM
Shouldn't even be close, unless we go with our "small town politics" package on offense.

defense51
10-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Shouldn't even be close, unless we go with our "small town politics" package on offense.

:fnypost:

Steve Hillmer
10-15-2012, 02:24 PM

Thats good stuff, Right there. We can call it the Crony Package. It took me a while to jump on this wagon. But now I see it. Lord I apologize, I got hypnotized by the Left Wing promises of the school board. I kept going to the mailbox looking for my check but it never showed up. I guess they will keep stickin to the man.

#1 TEXAN
10-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Graham for sure has to get that offense going better, we have to find a way to get our outside recievers the ball more down the field, we did a better job in second half against vernon getting our RB the ball in open space but when we get to playoffs were gonna need alot more than that and this is the time to figure out how to get it done. I think they show up in IP ready to play. 42-13 steers

Inmateboss
10-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Graham for sure has to get that offense going better, we have to find a way to get our outside recievers the ball more down the field, we did a better job in second half against vernon getting our RB the ball in open space but when we get to playoffs were gonna need alot more than that and this is the time to figure out how to get it done. I think they show up in IP ready to play. 42-13 steers

Agreed!!!

Go # 5

#1 TEXAN
10-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Its mind blowing to see how #7 has went up over defenders and made so many great catches and it seems like they are going to him less and less each week, we have also seen #8 make some great grabs as well and if im not mistaken between them both this past week there was one ball thrown to them in the first half, Its just hard to watch knowing the talent you have and it not getting used.... And inmateboss I think #5 should never come off field on offense as well.... He is very explosive when he touches ball!!!!

Deuce
10-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Thats good stuff, Right there. We can call it the Crony Package. It took me a while to jump on this wagon. But now I see it. Lord I apologize, I got hypnotized by the Left Wing promises of the school board. I kept going to the mailbox looking for my check but it never showed up. I guess they will keep stickin to the man.

Bad part is you can see from some of the players body language that they can see it as well. Its truly sad. But, we will just chug along being a good football team rather than one of the great ones.

Deuce
10-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Its mind blowing to see how #7 has went up over defenders and made so many great catches and it seems like they are going to him less and less each week, we have also seen #8 make some great grabs as well and if im not mistaken between them both this past week there was one ball thrown to them in the first half, Its just hard to watch knowing the talent you have and it not getting used.... And inmateboss I think #5 should never come off field on offense as well.... He is very explosive when he touches ball!!!!

I agree as well. I could be wrong but I only remember them getting 3 balls thrown to them the whole game.

Bullaholic
10-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Iowa Park, with all due respect, will have to play way over their heads to have a shot at Graham. Graham by 21+.

huntingbig8
10-15-2012, 03:36 PM
There are a lot of kids standing there watching that can make plays. Last I checked, this is Graham, TX small town USA. We don't have the athletes that 4a, 5a and some really big 3a schools have, therefore you put your very best athletes on the field on both sides of the ball. Then you coach and call plays towards their strengths. Our rb's are best In space, get it to them there. #5 is the most athletic kid on the field. Keep him on it. #7 catches everything, throw him the damn ball. #8 can stretch the chains, use him. 2 more receivers stand on the sidelines that can contribute every game with their fresh legs, not getting a chance. Our zone read sucks bad, every DB/LB in the country can see it coming. We better freshen up and change some things quickly, or were in trouble. My gripes done, the kids do show that they will come out and play their
Butts off till the end. I was real proud of my LB, he and the other outside LB made a lot of plays Friday night that showed up on film

BullBoy
10-15-2012, 03:49 PM
Graham will win by as many points as they feel like winning by.

Slick50
10-15-2012, 03:59 PM
Guys I will just go ahead and say what all of you are thinking, our coach sucks. If you want to win playoff games and not just district games, play the best available players on the team and quit playing everyone just cause of who their daddy is. Good Lord, winning is the name of the game!!

#1 TEXAN
10-15-2012, 04:23 PM
:1popcorn:

Deuce
10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
We do have a pretty good defense though.

#1 TEXAN
10-15-2012, 08:44 PM
We do have a good defense our offense has shown signs of potential at times when the first string was together hopefully this week they work on getting the ball down field more, these next few games should be interesting.

The Pistol
10-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Lots of discontent in Graham, America! Last I checked the Steers were 5-1. From what I've seen, this team has overachieved - big time! The coaches should be commended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bearbear78
10-15-2012, 09:52 PM
Agree with some of the post for sure. When your doing a job and getting paid to do a job you have to do your best and that means playing the right guys in the right situation when your a coach. Build your starters and behind them strengthen your back up roster because you never know when your gonna need them. If your that close with daddy/momma then they will understand when you tell them junior isn't ready yet but he's a solid back up. These boys are looking good but IMO there's a lot of talent that's not being

bearbear78
10-15-2012, 09:54 PM
displayed ... And leave the sophm

bearbear78
10-15-2012, 09:55 PM
ores on JV where they can play. Sorry bout the broken post folks, my iPhone has a mind of its own!!

#1 TEXAN
10-15-2012, 10:17 PM
I agree there are several that could use the playing time on jv there are also several that are playing really well right now. Pistol graham has a good team but they could have a great team, I hear the reason there not playing some both ways is because they wanna save there energy this far into season you would think they would be in the shape to never come off field. Maybe we should send some film of throckmorton in and show it is possible to go both ways.

westcoast54
10-15-2012, 10:50 PM
I agree there are several that could use the playing time on jv there are also several that are playing really well right now. Pistol graham has a good team but they could have a great team, I hear the reason there not playing some both ways is because they wanna save there energy this far into season you would think they would be in the shape to never come off field. Maybe we should send some film of throckmorton in and show it is possible to go both ways.

What kind of offense is Graham running?

ccmom
10-15-2012, 10:54 PM
What kind of offense is Graham running?

Apparently they run the "5 wins, 1 loss and lots of bitching fans" offense.

Steve Hillmer
10-15-2012, 11:24 PM

This is the dumbest Post ive seen today. Youve got 41 players on the roster and you are saying we should play 6 players both ways all game. Get a brain. Try that the rest of the season and see how far we get in the playoffs. The only teams that make it to the finish line are the ones that have the entire roster ready to play.

Steve Hillmer
10-15-2012, 11:27 PM
Apparently they run the "5 wins, 1 loss and lots of bitching fans" offense.

Thats the 6-1 bitching fans offense. Get it right. Or we will start up again.

ccmom
10-16-2012, 06:09 AM
Thats the 6-1 bitching fans offense. Get it right. Or we will start up again.

Oh yikes! Thanks!!

Steer81
10-16-2012, 06:21 AM
This is Amazing Steers are rolling over teams and winning. People whining about the Coach and who he plays? Do you know how many schools would kill to be where the Steers are? Quit being babies and get behind the Steers! This is not Soccer best players play! Gee!

Slick50
10-16-2012, 07:55 AM
This is Amazing Steers are rolling over teams and winning. People whining about the Coach and who he plays? Do you know how many schools would kill to be where the Steers are? Quit being babies and get behind the Steers! This is not Soccer best players play! Gee!

Tired of being 1 and done, thats it.

Deuce
10-16-2012, 08:10 AM
Lots of discontent in Graham, America! Last I checked the Steers were 5-1. From what I've seen, this team has overachieved - big time! The coaches should be commended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This team has definitely not overachieved! Anyone that knows anything about this group of kids knew that they had the capability to finish the regular season undefeated or with 1 loss at the most. IMO their right where they should be record wise, but should still be more explosive on the offensive side of the ball.

westcoast54
10-16-2012, 09:00 AM

I'd kill to be 3-3 right now!!!

bearbear78
10-16-2012, 09:12 AM
I don't really see any major " bitching"... Some or most of us would simply like to see the steers talent on full display , no we don't need most of these boys playing both sides of the ball with our roster size, except #5 lol, he's great where ever he plays and makes a impact when he's on the field. We do need to figure out the key guys for each position and play them there with a solid back up who's ready, if we wait until the playoffs to execute this then we are in trouble ... IMO

Bullaholic
10-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Graham is a good football team this season. SC good?---who knows, but better than most. Always someone with an ax to grind in every fan base---even in the good seasons. Most towns would be very happy to have the 2012 Steers right now.

Steers_#1
10-16-2012, 09:22 AM
How many years have you guys been coaching? Our coaching staff knows what they are doing. Many of them have coached a team to state. Let them coach because we are winning games!

outlaw
10-16-2012, 09:43 AM
How many years have you guys been coaching? Our coaching staff knows what they are doing. Many of them have coached a team to state. Let them coach because we are winning games!
You should be studying game film and be getting prepared for Iowa park instead of hanging out on the downlow.

Steer81
10-16-2012, 10:15 AM
173 schools in 3A and Graham sets at #24. Why can't we enjoy the ride? Let the Coches coach, Players Play and fans stay out of it!

Grahamerica
10-16-2012, 10:17 AM
Allright it's time to start dogging Iowa Park. I believe it was Channel 6 news that had a preseason preview of the teams in this area. Iowa Park's preview had them stating that the only goal they had for this year was to beat Graham, wasn't even concerned with making the playoffs. Hopefully one of you computer gurus on here can post that video, it's very funny.

#1 TEXAN
10-16-2012, 10:20 AM
I don't really see any major " bitching"... Some or most of us would simply like to see the steers talent on full display , no we don't need most of these boys playing both sides of the ball with our roster size, except #5 lol, he's great where ever he plays and makes a impact when he's on the field. We do need to figure out the key guys for each position and play them there with a solid back up who's ready, if we wait until the playoffs to execute this then we are in trouble ... IMO

Agree!!!

Grahamerica
10-16-2012, 10:34 AM
A quote out of the Times Record News from Iowa Park on the district, "You can tell it is wide open," said Ponder, who anointed Graham the 5-3A favorite. "Anything can happen. It's going to be one of those deals of whoever gets the hot hand."

I don't believe Iowa Park has the hot hand.

Steer81
10-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Is this the kinda game if Ponder loses big that Iowa Park get tired of Losing and looks elsewhere?

westcoast54
10-16-2012, 10:47 AM
Is this the kinda game if Ponder loses big that Iowa Park get tired of Losing and looks elsewhere?

Is his son still the starting QB in IP?

Ragin Red
10-16-2012, 10:48 AM
I think that is going to be the case. IP is very prideful and they've probably already started that process:wave:

Deuce
10-16-2012, 10:49 AM

I doubt it. This would be a huge upset if IP were to win. If they lose, well they were pretty much expected to anyway. Anyone in their right mind in IP realizes they have no shot.

Grahamerica
10-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Is his son still the starting QB in IP?

The way our defense is playing and getting all these hits on the QB's, he might want to sit this one out.

Grahamerica
10-16-2012, 11:09 AM

The votes are getting closer between two players.

Grahamerica
10-16-2012, 11:14 AM

2.16 per game

Steer81
10-16-2012, 11:42 AM
That's like 14 or so?

Steers_#1
10-16-2012, 11:47 AM
The only problem I have with the coaches decision making is how often #9 (coaches kid) plays. Heard he might even be getting the start this week over #3.

Deuce
10-16-2012, 11:50 AM
The only problem I have with the coaches decision making is how often #9 (coaches kid) plays. Heard he might even be getting the start this week over #3.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Steer81
10-16-2012, 11:52 AM
#3 is a Sr right? And a all Sports Star. I think against Graham's D I would not want a Freshmen out there.

outlaw
10-16-2012, 11:57 AM

Now your starting to come around :2thumbsup What happened to "Let the Coaches coach, Players Play and fans stay out of it!"? Its a no brainer!!

bearbear78
10-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Heck yeah we are all proud of the steers and how they are playing.. No one is knocking these boys at all, problem is the players don't decide who plays and we are questioning the choices of the coaches who do. Graham's gonna win district and YES we are proud, we all know the playoffs will be tougher, why not use our weapons to their full potential and have a heck of a post season run??? Maybe even that SC... We got the talent for it, just gotta get the shot callers to use it

Steers_#1
10-16-2012, 12:01 PM
Cause thats just rediculous.

Deuce
10-16-2012, 12:02 PM
#3 is a Sr right? And a all Sports Star. I think against Graham's D I would not want a Freshmen out there.
Yes 3 is a senior. Deserves to be on the field. Made some great tackles in open space last week.

Deuce
10-16-2012, 12:04 PM
Heck yeah we are all proud of the steers and how they are playing.. No one is knocking these boys at all, problem is the players don't decide who plays and we are questioning the choices of the coaches who do. Graham's gonna win district and YES we are proud, we all know the playoffs will be tougher, why not use our weapons to their full potential and have a heck of a post season run??? Maybe even that SC... We got the talent for it, just gotta get the shot callers to use it

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Slick50
10-16-2012, 12:30 PM
Offense or defense?

Inmateboss
10-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Graham is a good football team this season. SC good?---who knows, but better than most. Always someone with an ax to grind in every fan base---even in the good seasons. Most towns would be very happy to have the 2012 Steers right now.

Truer words were never spoken!!! I scratch my bald head from time to time on some of our coaching decisions, but I did the same thing when Our last coach was here!! Fault is always easy to find, praise not so much!! When we start losing ill start bitching!!!

Go # 5

#1 TEXAN
10-16-2012, 12:49 PM

My point exactly!!!!

regaleagle
10-16-2012, 01:06 PM
At least Graham has posters that are really behind the team.....even if some of you seem a little brash about your team's credentials and prospects for a SC run. I would like to see more Argyle posters on here talking about Argyle's games and our prospects of winning each week. I feel like the lone ranger on here, even though there are 2 more posters from Argyle....they rarely post, except in the post-season, no pun intended, haha.

Slick50
10-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Cause thats just rediculous.

Yes sir, you hit the nail on the head :iagree:

Slick50
10-16-2012, 01:26 PM
At least Graham has posters that are really behind the team.....even if some of you seem a little brash about your team's credentials and prospects for a SC run. I would like to see more Argyle posters on here talking about Argyle's games and our prospects of winning each week. I feel like the lone ranger on here, even though there are 2 more posters from Argyle....they rarely post, except in the post-season, no pun intended, haha.

Thats what its all about, some of these people need to relax, this forum is for fun. Talk trash, coach a little, praise the kids and gripe about whatever pleases you.

Steers_#1
10-16-2012, 02:05 PM
offense.

Slick50
10-16-2012, 02:10 PM
offense.
I was about to say, cause if it was defense I was gonna fall out of my chair scratching my head, #3 has been lights out on defense.

Steers_#1
10-16-2012, 02:20 PM
I was about to say, cause if it was defense I was gonna fall out of my chair scratching my head, #3 has been lights out on defense.

He's lights out at offense too! kids a stud

Deuce
10-16-2012, 02:38 PM

If were not going to play 3 at that spot on offense, I wish we would try #22 there. I understand that 10 should get the bulk of the work load at RB, but when #22 has gotten action at RB he has looked darn good. Lets try him some in that slot and see what happens. He's pretty solid when he gets in some space.

Slick50
10-16-2012, 02:43 PM

I agree with ya, no one should be in front of him on either side of the ball

Inmateboss
10-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Graham is knee deep in Studlyness !!! And we're taking it to Iowa Park !!! The hiney spankings continue!!!!

Go # 5

Slick50
10-16-2012, 03:21 PM
When we start losing ill start bitching!!

Might be too late then.

Ragin Red
10-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Graham is knee deep in Studlyness !!! And we're taking it to Iowa Park !!! The hiney spankings continue!!!!

Go # 5

How bout them STEERS........

Rattler
10-16-2012, 03:39 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/hawks_suck_tshirt-r4bc81e6ef74749c3ad6ad8eaf2b8d029_f0czg_210.jpg?bg =0xFFFFFF

bboucher
10-16-2012, 06:41 PM

None of the offensive coaches we have now coached 09 team. Just throwing that out there...

Deuce
10-17-2012, 08:22 AM
Anyone have a link to Graham's stats? Found one on times record news but pretty positive their not accurate.

Grahamerica
10-17-2012, 08:36 AM
Anyone have a link to Graham's stats? Found one on times record news but pretty positive their not accurate.

stats by game
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/graham-steers-(graham,tx)/football/stats_by_game.htm

stats by player
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/graham-steers-(graham,tx)/football/stats.htm

Slick50
10-17-2012, 08:36 AM

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/graham-steers-(graham,tx)/football/stats.htm

ccmom
10-17-2012, 08:49 AM
Maxpreps also still shows your HC as Brad McCoy...LOL.

Steers_#1
10-17-2012, 09:03 AM
None of the offensive coaches we have now coached 09 team. Just throwing that out there...

Please tell me where I said the offensive coaches coached the 09 team. I can't find it.

Ragin Red
10-17-2012, 09:09 AM
Please tell me where I said the offensive coaches coached the 09 team. I can't find it.

Don't worry still wondering what might have been:thinking:

Deuce
10-17-2012, 09:35 AM
Maxpreps also still shows your HC as Brad McCoy...LOL.

Wishful thinking!

bboucher
10-17-2012, 09:56 AM

You said many of our coaches have coached a team to state...but I don't believe many of our offensive coaches have done that. Offense is Graham's weak spot, and I don't think it is lack of talent! I was just stating a fact. If you weren't talking about the 09 team, what were you talking about?

Ragin Red
10-17-2012, 10:11 AM

You said many of our coaches have coached a team to state...but I don't believe many of our offensive coaches have done that. Offense is Graham's weak spot, and I don't think it is lack of talent! I was just stating a fact. If you weren't talking about the 09 team, what were you talking about?

Think he was saying that alot of the coaches have coached on teams that either went to state or have won state, not just the '09 team.

Inmateboss
10-17-2012, 10:37 AM
Remember the Titans!!! Some people need to watch it again!!! I think they may have missed the big picture!!!

Go # 5

Steers_#1
10-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Thanks Ragin Red. That's exactly what I'm talking about. The 09 team isn't the only high school team that has played in a state championship.

Sooners1026
10-17-2012, 12:27 PM
How about those CHEER Leaders! No wonder the football team is good this year!

Inmateboss
10-17-2012, 12:44 PM
Ahhhh remember the good ole days, when you could holler "How bout them Cowboys", and not have to worry about getting pelted with rocks!!!

Go # 5

Deuce
10-17-2012, 01:21 PM
With IP getting stomped by Bridgeport and Mineral Wells and a 7 point loss to Decatur, Graham should absolutely blow them out. Offense should easily score 35 by the end of the third.

Inmateboss
10-17-2012, 01:36 PM
With IP getting stomped by Bridgeport and Mineral Wells and a 7 point loss to Decatur, Graham should absolutely blow them out. Offense should easily score 35 by the end of the third.

That's what I'm talking about!!! They have scored in every game!!! I'm calling goose egg!!!

Go # 5

Deuce
10-17-2012, 03:01 PM
Padilla Poll picks Graham by 29. I am thinking more like 35.

Inmateboss
10-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Padilla Poll picks Graham by 29. I am thinking more like 35.

Ok I'll take 32!!!!

Go # 5

Ragin Red
10-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Ok I'll take 32!!!!

Go # 5

I'll say 38!!!!

garciap77
10-17-2012, 06:03 PM
Ahhhh remember the good ole days, when you could holler "How bout them Cowboys", and not have to worry about getting pelted with rocks!!!

Go # 5

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/spanking.gif

garciap77
10-17-2012, 06:04 PM
Graham by 77!

Steve Hillmer
10-17-2012, 08:03 PM
I'll say 38!!!!

If we get to stay on the field and we arent worried about hurting IP's feelings. It will be Graham 63 IP 0.

Rattler
10-17-2012, 08:51 PM
If Graham went all out....We could score 24 points a quarter.. 96-0. Final

Grahamerica
10-18-2012, 08:51 AM
http://www.newschannel6now.com/story/19818228/grahams-mahan-wins-player-of-the-week

Way to go #5!

outback81
10-18-2012, 09:19 AM
Thanks ccmom

Inmateboss
10-18-2012, 09:21 AM
Thanks ccmom

It's about time scooter!!! Welcome to the board!!!

Go # 5

Ragin Red
10-18-2012, 09:27 AM
Hey Inmateboss he's here......:speech:

Inmateboss
10-18-2012, 09:30 AM
Hey Inmateboss he's here......:speech:

You can call me boss!! Lol

Go # 5

ccmom
10-18-2012, 10:04 AM
Thanks ccmom

I believe a "Go Wylie Bulldogs" is in order!!! ;)

Welcome to the board.

Steer81
10-18-2012, 11:22 AM
If our RB's can stay away from Rosinbaum,Hartman and Langdon the Steers should blow the Doors of the Hawk Defence. They have 135 tackles. Steers have 4 guys with at least 45 tackles. IT's going to be LONG night for the HAWKS Offence.

Steer81
10-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Question? Do the Steers Walk through the Tunnel at Iowa Park or come through the Stands like in 09?

Deuce
10-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Question? Do the Steers Walk through the Tunnel at Iowa Park or come through the Stands like in 09?

I would think they would use tunnel. Shouldn't have to get to fired up to roll this years Hawks team.

outback81
10-18-2012, 05:08 PM
ccmom thanks again and go Wylie bulldogs. Untill we meet again then its go Steers I bleed red and blue.:thumbsup:

outback81
10-19-2012, 07:21 AM
Looking for another big nite from the "O" line......Play HARD, hitt'em HARDER!!
GO #75

Inmateboss
10-19-2012, 07:25 AM
Looking for another big nite from the "O" line......Play HARD, hitt'em HARDER!!
GO #75

You still think its gonna be a close game???

Go # 5

Slick50
10-19-2012, 09:22 AM
Let's win one for the Skipper

Ragin Red
10-19-2012, 10:00 AM

Go # 5
I think our boys come out with a mission to de-feather the hawks and leave them to ponder......who made the STEERS the DISTRICT CHAMPS.....stampede the hawks!!!!!!!!

Deuce
10-19-2012, 10:16 AM
We have anyone out for tonight or are we firing on all cylinders?

Steer81
10-19-2012, 10:22 AM
Tonight the HAWKS WHOLE season rides on this game. Their kids said all they want to do is BEAT GRAHAM. Their Coach said Graham is the odds on winner of the Dist. Heck there was a big write up in the paper about how their Band is so good to support the team and how bad they want to win. This may be one of the darkest days in the History of Iowa Park. Once this game is over in the Third Qrt. OUR boys better watch out for the CHEAP SHOTS. Ponder has let them do it before and I sure it will take place again. I am going to set the over/under on Personal Foul calls at 5 for the Hawks! The Second half will take FORVER tonight due to stopping to call personal fouls. Heads Up Boys this is going to get NASTY!!!!

Steer81
10-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Heard we may have one out but its going to be a game time deal. Not sure who it is but heard it was a def. starter. But that was the kids tallking.

Steer81
10-19-2012, 10:25 AM
We have anyone out for tonight or are we firing on all cylinders?

Heard we may have one DEF. Starter out it wille a game time thing. But that was the kids talking

Inmateboss
10-19-2012, 10:58 AM
I think our boys come out with a mission to de-feather the hawks and leave them to ponder......who made the STEERS the DISTRICT CHAMPS.....stampede the hawks!!!!!!!!

I have Pondered this over and over, and I think your pondering of " who made the Steers the District Champs" is worth Pondering for sure!!! Could it be the Graham Steers themselves???? It's worth a Ponder!!! Just saying

Go # 5

Ragin Red
10-19-2012, 11:06 AM
I have Pondered this over and over, and I think your pondering of " who made the Steers the District Champs" is worth Pondering for sure!!! Could it be the Graham Steers themselves???? It's worth a Ponder!!! Just saying

Go # 5
We shall not have to Ponder after the kickoff of the game tonight for it shall be over, then the Pondering is no more........:thinking:

Deuce
10-19-2012, 12:55 PM
This game should not even be close. I am sure the refs will try make it close like they always do in IP. In the end Graham should win this by 35. I think any less than a 28 point win means that we didn't dominate like we should have. Final 42-7!!

Slick50
10-19-2012, 01:19 PM
I think I will save my gas money on this one

garciap77
10-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Steers by 77!

Inmateboss
10-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Steers by 77!

You have money bet again, don't ya???

Go # 5

buff4ever
10-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Graham wins this one easy, do you guys ever play anyone worth talking about.

Slick50
10-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Graham wins this one easy, do you guys ever play anyone worth talking about.

Nope, thats why we cuss each other and the coaches.:D

outback81
10-19-2012, 03:24 PM
We should Ponder IP by 50 points.

Go # 5

garciap77
10-19-2012, 03:29 PM
You have money bet again, don't ya???

Go # 5

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz98/angelgirl6591/Animated%20gifs%202/ththeten.gif

Inmateboss
10-19-2012, 03:52 PM
http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz98/angelgirl6591/Animated%20gifs%202/ththeten.gif

Atta boy!!! That's what I'm talking about!!! Y'all do good tonight!!! Spank that hiney!!!

Go # 5

garciap77
10-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Atta boy!!! That's what I'm talking about!!! Y'all do good tonight!!! Spank that hiney!!!

Go # 5

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr120/Angelintown/Smiley%20diversen/bbq.gif

#1 TEXAN
10-19-2012, 08:17 PM
31-0 steers at half.

garciap77
10-19-2012, 10:49 PM
31-0 steers at half.

Only 46 more points to go!!!:eek:

Steve Hillmer
10-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Starters 38 backups 0. Definitely not as deep on offense as we thought. Need more work out of everybody if we are gonna win the championship. Defense looked solid, congrats on the shut out. Go Steers.

Deuce
10-22-2012, 09:01 AM
Didn't get to go to the game but it sounded like total domination, which is what was expected. Glad to hear #7 got some snaps at QB. Heard he threw some darts. I believe radio said Graham D only gave up 5 yds rushing in 1st half and i believe less than 30 yards total O in the 1st.