Brownwood Vs. Liberty Hill
Burnet Vs. Gatesville
Llano Vs. Lampasas

defense51
10-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Stephenville vs. Alvarado

hollywood
10-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Mod, go ahead and merge Alvarado vs Stephenville and sticky it. No sense in wasting everyone's time on this any longer. :D

panfan
10-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Mod, go ahead and merge Alvarado vs Stephenville and sticky it. No sense in wasting everyone's time on this any longer. :D

This is a no brainer. Of course it is LH vs. BW. NOT. Would be nice, but clearly GOTW is to see if Alvardao can knock off the jackets. Come on Purple!!!

83Indian
10-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Do we really need a poll for this week?

Ville-D
10-13-2012, 11:02 PM
Do we really need a poll for this week?

You are right. AW vs anybody is a given.

regaleagle
10-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Not sure Alvarado is dimensional enough like GR to give Stephenville D the kind of game GR did....we will see. I would think Alvarado will have to mix it up and have somewhat of a downfield passing threat to spread the Yellowjacket D a little. Otherwise, the short passing game and run game will be easily defensed, jmo. Not on the right thread here, but I still vote this game as GOTW.

83Indian
10-13-2012, 11:35 PM
Not sure Alvarado is dimensional enough like GR to give Stephenville D the kind of game GR did....we will see. I would think Alvarado will have to mix it up and have somewhat of a downfield passing threat to spread the Yellowjacket D a little. Otherwise, the short passing game and run game will be easily defensed, jmo. Not on the right thread here, but I still vote this game as GOTW.

The Alvarado defense will make or break this game period. The offense has to step up to have a chance. But you never know until you play the game. Gonna be a lot of smack talk this week. Its going to be fun.

COBRAFOOTBALL
10-14-2012, 07:57 AM

The run game will not be defensed.. Just sayin. They ALL tried stopping it.. No one has....

Ville-D
10-14-2012, 01:14 PM
Cobra, will you be over here on Thursday?

franz
10-14-2012, 04:05 PM
I say Brownwood/LH Stephenville alvarado jumped the gun and already have a thread and poll

hollywood
10-14-2012, 07:45 PM
I say Brownwood/LH Stephenville alvarado jumped the gun and already have a thread and poll

Uh, never mind

Ville-D
10-14-2012, 08:41 PM

You gotta love Fran. She is quite a troll.

Deuce
10-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Uh, never mind
Hahaha!

Pendragon13
10-15-2012, 10:06 AM
You are right. AW vs anybody is a given.I'd rather keep flying just a few feet below radar level.. ;)

Ville-D
10-15-2012, 11:30 AM
I'd rather keep flying just a few feet below radar level.. ;)

AP has you above us... That means you are above us on the RADAR and have a larger target on your back. :clap: