PDA

View Full Version : Bus driver uppercuts a girl

Saggy Aggie
10-12-2012, 11:59 AM
I can't post a link because of profanity, but basically what it boils down to is there is a girl talking trash to the bus driver. They're yelling at each other and then she hits him. He tells her she's going to jail. She continues to provoke him and he stands up and gives her a LEGIT uppercut. He then throws her off the bus.

Crazy part is, she tries to get back on the bus and fight him. Ill give her props and say she's tough because I have no idea how she wasn't out cold, but I don't blame the driver at all.

It shouldn't be too hard to find lol

ctown81
10-12-2012, 12:07 PM
I can't post a link because of profanity, but basically what it boils down to is there is a girl talking trash to the bus driver. They're yelling at each other and then she hits him. He tells her she's going to jail. She continues to provoke him and he stands up and gives her a LEGIT uppercut. He then throws her off the bus.

Crazy part is, she tries to get back on the bus and fight him. Ill give her props and say she's tough because I have no idea how she wasn't out cold, but I don't blame the driver at all.

It shouldn't be too hard to find lol

You beat me too it. I was going to post about it. Tough girl.

Saggy Aggie
10-12-2012, 01:15 PM
You beat me too it. I was going to post about it. Tough girl.

She's got a serious chin. I'm still trying to figure out how she didn't get knocked out cold, much less get back up and wanna fight more

buff4ever
10-12-2012, 01:38 PM
d a m n, she is tough, he may be going to jail too though. She had something coming, but now he prolly does

Roughneck93
10-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Just saw the video.....:eek:

Saggy Aggie
10-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Just saw the video.....:eek:
Lol yeah, it's definitely a must see. That girl got destroyed

Emerson1
10-12-2012, 11:56 PM
d a m n, she is tough, he may be going to jail too though. She had something coming, but now he prolly does
Self defense. She hit him first.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/cleveland-bus-punch-report-687451

SintonFan
10-13-2012, 12:52 AM
When did kids start to care so little about themselves... smh. :(

Emerson1
10-13-2012, 01:01 PM
She is 25.

This is almost as good as the amber lamps video.

Old Timer
10-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Anybody see the video where students in a computer lab played a prank of the lab teacher. One boy smashes a computer and breaks the keyboard. The teacher, while freaking out and cussing like a sailor, literally throws the kid out of the room and takes him to the office. While the teacher is out of the classroom, the other students replace the broken computer and keyboard with the actual computer and keyboard from the class and clean up any traces of the incident. The teacher comes back to the room with the boy and an administrator only to find that he's been tricked. Classic!